Neko_Cat Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 Hey everyone! After a month of being cut off from all internet *gasp* :eek: and dealing with the stupidist internet service on the planet, I'm finally back on the Otaku. Thought I'd start up my return with a little poll, so here it is.......:devil: :D
BabyGirl Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 [color=deeppink]Heh, yes. I do hate my internet service. I guess you can use [i]your[/i] imagination as to which one I picked...:D[/color]
Matt.D Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 [color=rainbow] Mines okay, Cable modem....yah, it's fine.;) [/color]
Treble Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 Yeah i hate my Internet Service i wonder how long is my 700 Hours Internet Acess is gonna last?Lol oh wells.
amibasuki Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 it sux, it keeps timing out and disconnecting itself
mc12 Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 my internet service is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:
Guest Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 While AOL ain't great, I'll stick with it for the time being.:cross:
Pastbyer Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 Mine's ok.... Though it does slow down dramatically after about 2 hours.
Sephiroth Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 I have 56k, could it suck anymore than it already does....
Sara Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]I have 56k, could it suck anymore than it already does.... [/B][/QUOTE] Ha! I don't even have that... I connect somewhere between 28.8 and 44-something.... I didn't know there [I]was[/I] a 44 connection....
Sephiroth Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B] Ha! I don't even have that... I connect somewhere between 28.8 and 44-something.... I didn't know there [I]was[/I] a 44 connection.... [/B][/QUOTE] d@mn, sucks for you then, I wish I had cable connection....
RicoTranzrig Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 Yeah, how bout that 28.8 eh? *Drops to the floor* It's not the server's fault, I hate my phone company, they won't provide DSL or 56K in my area.
DarkerSephiroth Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 Mine is just fine i think it moves farely fast and doesnt freeze.Only about 1 time outa 2 monthes
Transtic Nerve Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 My cable is good when it works and sucky when it doesn't....
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 AT&T Cable, oh how I love my life. It provides me with several hours a day of quality gaming , posting and surfing. Although it does go out sometimes...Grr:flaming: but lately, it's been juuuuust fine :love:
Turkey Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 I have 2 PCs: One new, that I use all the time, and one really, really old. They both use the same ISP, and the same type of modem (56k). But the old one loads pages at cable modem speed. And the strangest thing is, though, that the new one loads pages at very, very slow speeds.
PiroMunkie Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [SIZE=1]It would have to be the fourth choice...[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now