eleanor Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 ^____^ This is my THIRD thread today for my drawings! ::sweatdrops:: I combined 4 sketches in this one. It was sketches of Link riding Epona, random girl holding some weapon thingy, Trowa holding an umbrella, and Dark link w/ link facing him. Well, actually, the Dark Link doesn't really look like DL, but that's what it's supposed to be.
Zidargh Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue][B]In one night, you have drawn me into your art Anime_Gurl. I am a big fan of your work now. I find you have an ability to set the atmosphere so simply, with a pencil and a pad of paper. A definite 9.8/10 for them. I find they begin to look a little unclear though. Excellent work.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Rhys Mayiessen Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 [color=skyblue]Oh wow I really like your drawing of Link riding Epona. Hehe I really like the way you drew the horse^^[/color]
Posthumous Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]Wow, those are great.The detail in them.It's almost [i]perfect[/i].[/b][/size][/color]
Juu Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Wow, that's fantasic!! I especially like the one on the upper right hand corner. That one's gorgeous. That's really, really good, anime_gurl! ^_^ 9.9/10[/color] [/size]
Guest Chris Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 [color=green]wow . . . that's better than i could do, so 9/10. hope to see more of your work.[/color]
KittyLynn Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]Like Rhys said. I love the Epona one..^_^ Perfect!^_^Hope to see more of your work.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now