Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Rei pic you like?


Recommended Posts

Guest The Mage Prince
Posted
See this pic of rei i drew myself. Cool huh.
Guest visser 3
Posted
Thats not bad it is really good.It caught my eye immeadiately.You have got some talent.
Posted
The head, hands/fingers, and upper body was drawn beautifully! I love the way you can actually DRAW fingers well. >.< Me jealous... BUT, from there on down it doesn't look exactly great. To put it plainly, it kinda looks wierd. You made her bottom too skinny, and the it doesn't have much curves. Other than that, I like you pic, and great job on the shading as well. 7/10
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]I love it!! you have a talent for sure! I thought you drew her too skinny but it doesn't take anything away from the picture. I love it.[/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1][b]See this pic of rei i drew myself.[/b]

Because [i]surely[/i] you wouldn't be posting up a picture someone else drew.[/size]
Posted
I have never seen this character before, so I dunno how she's supposed to look, but she [i]does[/i] look a little too skinny.

I also agree with everyone else on the shading/pencil-ing part. The amount of lights and darks you put in balance nicely (I wanna learn how to do that better, :)). Keep up the good work.

*:p @ Sara*
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]the top part does look familar, but you could have drawn from a pic someone else drew. so i go with you drawing it yourself. *glares at sara*

the top part is done eccellently, but the rest is quite sloppy. it sort of looks like one person drew the top half and another person drew the bottom. interesting . . . . well, other than that, and that she is far too skiny, it is a very good drawing. good job.[/color]
Posted
[size=1]Perhaps I'm just cynical, mm? I've been told so.

However, as unwarranted as the suspicion may or may not be, it remains. Should you convince me otherwise, I will offer my sincerest apologies.

Until then. *salutes*[/size]
Guest The Mage Prince
Posted
Cool thanks. You guys are the best. All of my mates hate anime. Yeah now i look at it Rei is a bit to skinny but anyway thanks for all of your thanks it makes me fell all warm and fuzzy in side!!
Guest visser 3
Posted
Draw some more for us I honestly want to see what else you can do.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i]
[B][size=1][b]See this pic of rei i drew myself.[/b]

Because [i]surely[/i] you wouldn't be posting up a picture someone else drew.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]This just seems weird, because I saw how you drew yourself, and it didn't at all like the same style or anything. But who's ever this person's drawing is, whether its yours or somebody else's, its awsome![/COLOR]
Posted
Yeah, that's true. Your style with this picture is extremely different. It looks like you spent a long time working on this, though. I think the self-portrait you did was thrown together a little quickly, yes? Well, wait, I take that back you colored in the whole shirt. ^_^;; I am a cynist though, and a particularly big one at that.
Guest The Mage Prince
Posted
it took me a week to draw that pic of rei, but the pic of me was really quick. off the subject how do you put on another pic on the same thread? could ya tell me!! Thanks anime_gurl your are the best!!
Posted
I really like this drawing; you have a lot of talent. :)

The head is absolutely fantastic. Her expression and eyes mirror that of when you see her in the anime. Soft, yet...cold. I like the way you drew the hair as well, especially that shine in her hair.

Like everyone else said, though, the only problem is that she is kind of skinny. It's almost as if you took a lot of time drawing from her head down to her waist, and then either quickly finished it or guessed the rest.

That being said, the drawing is very well done, and I'd like to see more of your work in the future. ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...