OtakuBoards

Sayanora!

Mari DeRoot

[COLOR=blue]I'm just saying...I'm leaving the OtakuBoards.com. I thank you for the bits of info I did get. But I feel like I'm being treated as an inferior. I'm not pleased with this at all. I am very new to anime and I have mentioned this before many times. But my ?'s have been ignored or answered very indirectly as if I was some waste of time. [/COLOR] :( :cross:

[COLOR=seagreen]I really still really want to be an Otaku...but I'm not feeling welcomed by the ppl here. Also, I feel that for me this is a bad atomosphere for my kind of fandom.

I can't stand being talked down to by ppl 2-3 years younger than me in age!! I like a ~little~ respect. Anyway...this is just my reason for leaving. [/COLOR]

Sayanora fellas!:tasty: <--(there I go! :D)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mari DeRoot [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]I'm just saying...I'm leaving the OtakuBoards.com. I thank you for the bits of info I did get. But I feel like I'm being treated as an inferior. I'm not pleased with this at all. I am very new to anime and I have mentioned this before many times. But my ?'s have been ignored or answered very indirectly as if I was some waste of time. [/COLOR] :( :cross:

[COLOR=seagreen]I really still really want to be an Otaku...but I'm not feeling welcomed by the ppl here. Also, I feel that for me this is a bad atomosphere for my kind of fandom.

I can't stand being talked down to by ppl 2-3 years younger than me in age!! I like a ~little~ respect. Anyway...this is just my reason for leaving. [/COLOR]

Sayanora fellas!:tasty: <--(there I go! :D) [/B][/QUOTE]

people don't get alot of respect here... I don't get alot of respect.... it's part of live sadly... people are stupid... everyone is in some way shape or form... If you are having problems with rude members you can contact myself or one of the other admins... you seem smart and mannerly... i see no reason why anyone would not like you... but if you must go.... Sayonara, Ja matta, bye, ciao, arrevederci, etc

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]he, ive been feeling this way since an incident in version 1. Lol. Ive said id leave at least 10 times but i kept comign back. Youll be back if you do leave, cuz you knwo you wont be able to live without coming here. [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL! He's got a point, ya' know!:D

yes, i never known about you!!!! i haven't seen you before!!!! otherwise i'd answer all ican with the little knowledge i have!!!!!:D :cross: well, Bye, i know we'll see ya later, cuz this is whats gonna happen, your gonna turn yourself invisible and se who replied to your thread, then you'll see something you post to, and then your caught, so HAHA! what do you think about that? :laugh: :D

[color=rainbow] That'z the exact way I felt on another board...so I left 4 about a month, then found Otaku, my refuge from the storm. Ppl were soo nice to me here, so I SPAMMED at the other boards and got myself banned...Anywayz, i'm glad u had enough dignity not to SPAM with ur departion. If I would have seen u post a bit more, i'd be ur friend 4 sure. Bye.[/color]

Nobody gets any respect here and its a shame that you would leave the board for that reason. You only have 30 posts and it is a shame that I never had gotten to know you before you left. The reason nobody pays attention to you is probably because of your "Newbie" status. Its too bad...
Bye!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mari DeRoot [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]I'm just saying...I'm leaving the OtakuBoards.com. I thank you for the bits of info I did get. But I feel like I'm being treated as an inferior. I'm not pleased with this at all. I am very new to anime and I have mentioned this before many times. But my ?'s have been ignored or answered very indirectly as if I was some waste of time. [/COLOR] :( :cross:

Sayanora fellas!:tasty: <--(there I go! :D) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]The fact that you have only 30 posts suggests to me that you don't really particpate very much.

In order to become noticed...all you need to do is participate in conversation, not just in the anime areas, but also on the General Discussion board.

I think it's a shame that you're leaving so soon and I think it's a shame that you're leaving for the reasons you stated (especially since you haven't posted much). Infact, this is the first time I've even screen your screen name. :)

So it's a good lesson that if you feel ignored, particpate in more conversations.

Anyway...I might as well close this topic, as goodbye topics are too often clogging up our boards.[/color]