OtakuBoards

What!?

Raiden

[COLOR=purple]:laugh:LoL.......I was asking myself this same question earlier today!! Most of the people who reply to this topic will probably just brag and gloat about seeing "subbed and dubbed" episodes of the Other World Tournie/Great Saiyaman/Buu Saga.........BUT.........for those of us who [i]haven't[/i], we're still curious about what's Toonami's problem.[/COLOR]:rolleyes::D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]:laugh:LoL.......I was asking myself this same question earlier today!! Most of the people who reply to this topic will probably just brag and gloat about seeing "subbed and dubbed" episodes of the Other World Tournie/Great Saiyaman/Buu Saga.........BUT.........for those of us who [i]haven't[/i], we're still curious about what's Toonami's problem.[/COLOR]:rolleyes::D [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=teal]yeah well I got to see Subbed eps of the rest of dbz :p .....sorry I couldn't resist :D[/COLOR]

I kno. U kno when they showed one new episode on monday, and 2 on Tuesday? Well, the tuesday one was messed up, and they started off where they would have been on wednesday, meaning they had to repeat the second new episode first, then they showed the old episode which would have been after tuesday's if all had been going to plan. CN is screwed sumtimes lik dat.