Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=purple]:laugh:LoL.......I was asking myself this same question earlier today!! Most of the people who reply to this topic will probably just brag and gloat about seeing "subbed and dubbed" episodes of the Other World Tournie/Great Saiyaman/Buu Saga.........BUT.........for those of us who [i]haven't[/i], we're still curious about what's Toonami's problem.[/COLOR]:rolleyes::D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]:laugh:LoL.......I was asking myself this same question earlier today!! Most of the people who reply to this topic will probably just brag and gloat about seeing "subbed and dubbed" episodes of the Other World Tournie/Great Saiyaman/Buu Saga.........BUT.........for those of us who [i]haven't[/i], we're still curious about what's Toonami's problem.[/COLOR]:rolleyes::D [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=teal]yeah well I got to see Subbed eps of the rest of dbz :p .....sorry I couldn't resist :D[/COLOR]
Posted
Yes. Well It is one of my fav episodes anyway. I liked to see it again
Posted
Uhh Galaxy girl what you are watching are the dubs. But Shyguy is probably right it may have something to do with the incident in NYC. Otherwise its just general stupidity. Oh yeah and sorry but I've seen the subbed version also :p
Posted
I kno. U kno when they showed one new episode on monday, and 2 on Tuesday? Well, the tuesday one was messed up, and they started off where they would have been on wednesday, meaning they had to repeat the second new episode first, then they showed the old episode which would have been after tuesday's if all had been going to plan. CN is screwed sumtimes lik dat.
Posted
I dont know what happened but they need to get their schedules straight. On Monday they had Gundam,Dragonball,new DBZ,Old DBZ. Then tuesday they had Dragonball x 2,New DBZ x 2,Then they went back to the old schedule on Wed. Whats up with this? :confused: They better have a new one today!!!!!:flaming:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Eternal Jehuty [/i]
[B]i dont know and i dont really care about it. besides, i didnt see the water fight and that 2nd episode is one of my favorites [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah, what my cuz said except i like the episode "Hour of Temptation"
Posted
Hey, if ur favorite episode was the under water fight, u might want to tune in and watch cartoon network cause the buu saga makes that episode look lik nothing at all.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...