Syk3 Posted April 21, 2003 Posted April 21, 2003 It's just for fun, what do you think? [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=384312[/img]
Hittokiri Zero Posted April 21, 2003 Posted April 21, 2003 The text layers need to be nudged one pixel to the right and one pixel down. ALthough it was purposley done this way it's skippy so i don't really like it =P. But if it was fun I guess it's aiite. :therock:
Syk3 Posted April 21, 2003 Author Posted April 21, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hittokiri Zero [/i] [B]The text layers need to be nudged one pixel to the right and one pixel down. ALthough it was purposley done this way it's skippy so i don't really like it =P. But if it was fun I guess it's aiite. :therock: [/B][/QUOTE] I was going from my test on the longest name, in this case, Naru Narusegawa, and made sure that there was a pixel from the edge on each side. If I moved it down, the 'g' would come into contact with the line, and if I moved it over, it would come into contact with the red line. I'll try to move the red line over and move the box a little higher and see how that looks. EDIT: Maybe something like this? [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=384322[/img]
Hittokiri Zero Posted April 21, 2003 Posted April 21, 2003 Yeah, atleast I think the 2nd one looks alot better. Off centered things just bother me *___*;.
Syk3 Posted April 21, 2003 Author Posted April 21, 2003 Granted. Here's the updated version. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=384354[/img]
Shy Posted April 21, 2003 Posted April 21, 2003 [size=1]It might just be the computer I'm on, but the avatar seems to be a little pixelated... Anyway, I like it. Simple avatars usually work the best, especially with animated ones. Sadly, I have never seen Love Hina even though everyone tells me how great it is. Maybe when I can find it for a little cheaper than 25.99 a DVD, ergh. You need to make me a Kaworu avatar one of these days. -Shy[/size]
Hittokiri Zero Posted April 21, 2003 Posted April 21, 2003 Buy some HK dvds, when I find the url to this one site that supposedly has great HK dvds i'll pm it to you >_>'.
Syk3 Posted April 21, 2003 Author Posted April 21, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B][size=1]It might just be the computer I'm on, but the avatar seems to be a little pixelated... Anyway, I like it. Simple avatars usually work the best, especially with animated ones. Sadly, I have never seen Love Hina even though everyone tells me how great it is. Maybe when I can find it for a little cheaper than 25.99 a DVD, ergh. You need to make me a Kaworu avatar one of these days. -Shy[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] If it does seem pixelated, it's because my animation program automatically does that for some reason, even on the highest quality. *shrug* If I could change it, I would. lol I know where to find the Love Hina season and OVA on DVD dubbed for $35. ;) Bah, I know how to find everything, don't I? As for the Kaworu avatar, all you have to do is ask. :)
Shy Posted April 21, 2003 Posted April 21, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Syk3 [/i] [B]I know where to find the Love Hina season and OVA on DVD dubbed for $35. ;) Bah, I know how to find everything, don't I? As for the Kaworu avatar, all you have to do is ask. :) [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]You DO know everything, and it's very annoying. PM me with the name of the site, since that is an excellent deal. And I don't know if I want to force you into making me a Kaworu avatar. It isn't like I have a shortage of them *points to stack of Kaworu and/or Shinji avatars* Maybe I should move on to a new anime... nah. -Shy[/size]
Ryuujin Posted April 21, 2003 Posted April 21, 2003 Hey Syk3 I like it, the border especially. The red makes it stand out. I give a 9.3/10, one of your better ones. Oh and Shy....*points to sig* What a great *winks* banner, huh?
Queen Asuka Posted April 21, 2003 Posted April 21, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Yay! Love Hina! I really like it, Greg. Of course, I really like Love Hina. Naru is the cutest, hands down. ^_^[/color][/size]
Juu Posted April 22, 2003 Posted April 22, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]That's really neat! ^^ I don't know much about Love Hina, but those are really cute pictures. ^^; I like the cheeful-ness of the avi. The pictures all seem to really fit in with each other. 9.6/10.[/color] [/size]
Krillen Posted April 22, 2003 Posted April 22, 2003 Hey thats really good. You could have used a better font but when its that small its kind of hard. Keep up the good work and youll be making some really cool avatars.
Syk3 Posted April 22, 2003 Author Posted April 22, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i] [B][color=ff00cc] [size=1]That's really neat! ^^ I don't know much about Love Hina, but those are really cute pictures. ^^; I like the cheeful-ness of the avi. The pictures all seem to really fit in with each other. 9.6/10.[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, I actually tried to make some sort of an average Love Hina story out of it. For the girls, I found a cheerfull picture of all of them smiling, wearing these towels in a hot spring. So, I went through the girls, and then you see Keitaro (a [i]guy[/i]), so he get's punches into outer space for walking in on them in an all-girls hot spring. Yeah...something like that. o_O [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i] [B]You could have used a better font but when its that small its kind of hard.[/B][/QUOTE] What are you talking about?! That bitmap font is the shizzle, lol.
GinnyLyn Posted April 22, 2003 Posted April 22, 2003 I have heard of the show, never seen it. *is watching the avie animation skip just before the thread inserted animation* Heh. Very clean, with a common theme running through the whole animation. My fav image is the very last one, with the blue sky and the lines. Dunno why. *shrugs* And kudos on keeping all the text justified in the same way. That was well thought out. Nifties! 9/1o.
Sara Posted April 22, 2003 Posted April 22, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Syk3 [/i] [B]...he get's punches into outer space...[/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]*laughs* [i]That's[/i]what the last frame is. I should have guessed, heh.[/SIZE]
Naru Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 I love that! I love Love Hina! Can I use that?? Its so Kawaii ^^
Syk3 Posted July 23, 2003 Author Posted July 23, 2003 Sure, you can use it if you want to. I'm not anymore so it's up for grabs. ^_^;
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now