Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
well im not all that great of an artist, unlike most in my area, so i just like to post some of my art up anyways. well my first drawing is of Tsukasa from .hack//sign, my latest obsession. hope you all enjoy, it took my four hours to do him. and im actually very proud of this one.
Posted
FOUR HOURS?! Wow...Yes, it is good, but the left eye seems to be partway closed. Also, the left paint-thingy is in the wrong place. But I like the smudged pencil and shading. 8/10
Posted
hehe.. thanks! well im gonna keep up with the .hack//sign theme, so i drew Subaru. the face came out really messed up, but other than that, i actually did pretty good. this was done during my graphic design class, and most of american history. (i was very tired afterwards) so i hope everyone likes her!
Posted
Yup, your eyes are properly proportioned this time *oogles for a while* How come I can't draw like that?! Wow, do you copy from anything? I sit and reproduce pictures that I find, like manga frames or whatever. That's the only way my art comes out looking anything near decent O_o! Heh, nice one! \/O_~
Posted
[size=1]Ooh, very nice. If you could make the images lighter when you scan them--so the background it white--that would be very cool. They look very nice.[/size]
Posted
to answer the question of if i copy, i usually have the pic up on my computer and i sit in front of it and draw. so i 'copy' but i dont trace. ^_^ and thanks all for the nice comments. well this is my last .hack drawing, but i have other pics ive done from other series. so this one is Shuugo Kunisaki and Rena Kunisaki from .hack//dusk, (do i have it right?). well anyways, this took around three days. but it came out somewhat.
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Those all look likes cels. *nods*
My favorite's your Subaru one. The hair looks so pretty. ^^ That last one seems really difficult. How long did it take for you to draw that last one?

1) 9.7/10.
2) 9.9/10.
3) 9.7/10.[/color] [/size]
Posted
The last pic I posted, was done in three days (during four classes). Well its great you all like my pics. Well I can't post any more .hack drawings for a while, since my drawing of Bear (.hack//sign) is still in the works. So this is my pic of Yami Yugi. He came out nice, though I forgot to give him a shirt. But it still looks good.
Posted
The fourth one clearly shows what I'm gonna suggest for your first three and all your upcoming ones.
Size, cleanup, lightness.

Size: the easiest and least cumbersome of all these. If you have an imaging program of some sort, try to scale the pictures down. Part of the impact of a picture is lost when you have to scroll around to see the whole thing.

Cleanup: nothing too bad on your part. Try to define your outlines a little more, be careful of your erase smudges (the 2nd one's mouth showed this), and keep up the [i]excellent[/i] experimention you are showing in every piece.

Lightness: As Sara pointed out, your pictures are coming out real dark. Someone else had this problem, but I can't seem to remember his name at the moment. He was "scanning" the pictures with his digital camera, I believe. In any case, scanners tend to capture the light better, making the image show up better. The reason I put this last is because scanners do cost a bit, so this could be the hardest thing for you to change right now.

Keep up the good work. You have a great grasp of proportion, and I'd like to see some of your stuff in color.
Posted
wow, i really like your drawings. they're good and im surprised someone can do such different styles like .hack and yugioh. well keep up the good work and i'd like to see some pics of kaiba, if ya got any. ^_^ i like kaiba.
Posted
>.< YOU'RE SO LUCKY! I couldn't draw Yugioh style is my life DEPENDED on it! I've tried but....bleh. Nice Yami pic! His right shoulder is a but too rounded, me thinks, and his fingers look like they're stuck together, though. 9/10
Posted
i didn't know my pics were that good, and its taken me forever to get any good at drawing. i've been at it since i was four. well this is my second yami yugi picture that i did. i did him a week before the last one, and this one actually took longer than the first. well thanks for the nice comments, i hope you all enjoy! (i like this pic alot! but the first one is better!)
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]These are amazing!!!!!!! :wow: You've got some REAL talent. Holy...Poo. O.O I can't believe this. *dances around Faerie* I love these! You should draw more of BlackRose. I loove her. I really like the Subara one.[/COLOR]
Posted
I absolutly love your pictures. I showed my friend your pictures and she said "DANG, that girl can DRAW!". My favorites are The Subaru and the Yugioh drawings. *starts to dance around faerie with calumon_luver*. All your pictures deserve a 21/10. :D
Posted
Hehehe... Thanks! :blush: Im working on some more .hack pictures, but Bear has taken longer than I expected. So when he's done I'll post him. But I'm sure he'll won't come out as nice as Subaru did (even though I REALLY messed up on her mouth!). Well this one is of Kenshin (I love Kenshin!!!) from Rurouni Kenshin (arf..). I would've done his whole body, but it didn't look right in manga style. Well enjoy!
Posted
been a while since i've posted. :bluesweat: not much to say, but this is sora from kingdom hearts. i like riku better but he's been too hard to draw, so i did sora instead. enjoy!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...