Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]I don't know how many of you are familiar with my love affair" with van Gogh, but I am fascinated by him: his life, his writings, and of course, his art.

I had some free time and messed with Photoshop for a while This is what came up, heh.

I couldn't remember some ofthe details--which way the moon is supposed to face, for example. But I wasn't really going for accurcy. Just fun.

The original is a pretty big file, I had to shrink it down a couple times, hm.. Hopefully it still looks halfway decent.[/SIZE][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=384426[/IMG]
[SIZE=1]Well, if you ignore some of the fuzziness, it still looks pretty good. [/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]Sara, that is utterly and completely awsome! Good work m'darling! I'll give it a 9.9/10. I think that is awsome! You should do more like this.

I really love it. **saves it** :)[/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]I could swear that tall structure on the right was on the left... but perhaps I am mistaken.

Either way, great work Sara. Looks like it took quite a bit of time and patience.[/size]
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Wow. o.o
Did you do all of that freehand!? That's amazing...

I love the night sky, and the tower the best. They look like something drawn by oil pastels. ^^;

10.5/10.[/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=green]This was drawn freehand on your comp? Simply amazing. I love it. I swear*goes to compare the two pics* It's lke a remake, just on the computer...I truely do love it. 9.5/10

Here's the orginal.[url]http://www.poster.net/van-gogh-vincent/van-gogh-vincent-starry-night-2303250.jpg[/url][/color]
Posted
[color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] [center]9999999999.999999/0001210212121212132323232[/center]

That's really nice; and, especially said, if it was freehand. Your artistical artisticness never fails to beat me into vivacious lines.

*ahem* Excuse my "poeticness," but I really like it. It's very nice. Toodles and tokens to Sara.[/color][/size][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...