Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is a pic i did this morning he is my character i named him Ste-evo lol dumb name im still thinking of one if anyone could give suggestions and rateme pic on scale of 1/10 or just say it's good or bad watever you feel like :cool: :excited:
Posted
well its great but it seems to be a little out of proportion i dont know if its supposed to be that way and try spreading hes feet apart a little but i REALLY like his name!
Posted
Yeah his arm i meant it to be like that but thanks bout feet thing i was trying a side on stance thing:P but his hand in his pocket i think i let myself down there

[color=teal]EDIT:[/color] i have done another pic of a girl here [url]http://www.boomspeed.com/mega_mecha/georga.JPG[/url] but still i like out of proportion stuff:P lil legs :P

[color=teal]Welcome to the boards. :whoops: As you may or may not have noticed, there is a thread at the top of this forum outlining a few rules, one of which states that double posting is not allowed. If you think of something you'd like to add, just edit your last post to say it. -Syk3[/color]
Posted
Ummm... are people that short allowed to have guns o.0 ???
J/K Anyway the eyes in the first one seem a little... wierd, the smaller one is to small or the bigger one is to big, Anyway Its great!

The Second one is GREAT! But again with the eyes, eyes can be very confuzzling... But again I must say I don't agree that people that short shoul have guns o.0...
Posted
*grins* I see an up and coming, if not an already here artist, mwe hee hee. I can tell you're fiddling with PhotoShop and making it work with you--good job!

My only complaint is on the first guy--his feet are pointing abnormally down. Oo;

Other than that, keep the chibis coming! Very interesting technique.

9/1o.
Posted
He looks trigger happy!! o.0

[color=teal]Please elaborate on this statement, perhaps to include some feedback saying whether you think the drawing looks good and how he can improve. Thanks. :) -Syk3[/color]
Posted
Hah! Dude, i love these. I really like the caricature feel you got there! The Colouring is very good too by the way. I actualy love both of these, well done indeed.
Posted
I like them a lot. I wish I could draw that style >_>
Anyways: Like i said: I like a lot, but the smallest eye is too small with both =)
8.5/10
Posted
[b][size=1]
Nice pictures =)

They don't seem abnormal at all, lol. They look real cool. I didn't notice the hand in the pocket being small in the first one, but I thought the girl's head seemed a little pushed forward.
[/b]
Welcome to OB, lol.[/size]
Posted
[color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] They just have that cartoony feel to it. It makes for a good feeling to it all. I like.[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
hehe its cute, my only suggestion is resizing either the left or right eye, and other than that the porportions really ain't too bad for a stylized character, but most chibi characters (believe it or not) actually have some porportion to them, like the head is one unit, and the body is 1.5..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...