OtakuBoards

Phantasy Star Online

Sephiroth

Does anyone play this for the GC? I just got it almost a week ago and have been playing it online ever since, heh

Anyone from OB want to meet up and play online? I'm a lvl 41 HUnewearl wielding doube sabers ^_^

I hang out on Polaris 01 and 02, and Dubhe 07

[size=1][color=crimson]I haven't got it, but I'm thinking of getting it. First I need to know two things: how much the broadband connection costs and how good the online gaming is. I'll most likely get it, just not sure if my parents would be happy with me paying the extra price every month.[/size][/color]

The first 30 days are free, apparrently, then it's about £4.99 a month subscription. A Broadband adapter's about £30, for the UK at least.

I'm very interested in the game, although not so much for the online capabilities. Lord knows I spend far too much time on the internet anyway- I'd virtually disappear if I got this online too.

Apparrently online gaming is very rewarding, through the interaction with real people and beating bosses alongside them.

[size=1][color=blue]I have been considering picking it up but I heard that when you are playing it online once you leave the starting area only yourself and 3 others can travel together and anyone who is outside of your party can not be seen is this true? I was also wondering if while playing is it possible to travel with those playing it on Dreamcast and X-Box? One last question can you play the 30 free day free trial without giving a credit card number or is it like with Everquest where you have to give a credit card number and then cancel whenever you are done playing?[/size][/color]

It's only 4 players online. It's not massively multiplayer like so many people seem to want to call it. You basically meet a bunch of people in a lobby, and make a group of 4 so you can go play. Doesn't make it any less enjoyable.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SpyderDragon [/i]
[B]Maybe we should make an Otaku home block. I nominate Antares 7! (US Block in case you can't find) [/B][/QUOTE]

When are you usually on?

Also who is your character?

As I said, I'm a lvl 51 HUnewearl who now wields Musashi/G Assassins Sabers/Silence Claw, heh