Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Whoever voted for Cell must be high(no offense to that person).. everyone should know that best best villians are the Saiya-jins.. it's almost a civil war! Put the pieces together.. Gokou is a Saiyan Vegeta is a Saiyan.. could prolly be classified under a family feud! and definitly classified under classic.. The Gokou and Vegeta fight is the best!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]Whoever voted for Cell must be high(no offense to that person).. everyone should know that best best villians are the Saiya-jins.. it's almost a civil war! Put the pieces together.. Gokou is a Saiyan Vegeta is a Saiyan.. could prolly be classified under a family feud! and definitly classified under classic.. The Gokou and Vegeta fight is the best! [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]Hey!....I resemble that remark! Actually I was one of two people who voted for Cell..... not sure why though..... I think it was because he bruised Vegeta's over-rated ego :D[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=purple]cell is....well i can't say that...just don't vote for him....hes stupid, now buu is a diff. sotry! hes cool ^^[/COLOR]
Posted
Vegeta-Vegeta-Vegeta!!!
I haven't seen any Buu stuff yet, so I can't say Buu was the best
and I don't like Cell or Frieza much
which leaves the Saiyans, which is fine by me, since Vegeta's pretty cool anywayz:D
Guest firemac
Posted
BUU!!!!!!!!!! He kciks butt, major butt
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Saiyans:
Downfall?
Because they wern't that strong.

FRieza:
Downfall?
Arrogant, stuck up peice o' ****.

Garlic jnr:
Downfall?
Because he opened the Dead Zone again, idiot...

Androids 17, 18:
Downfall?
Too cocky, WAY too cocky.....

Cell:
Downfall?
He underestimated everyone he fought.

Buu:
Downfall?
dunno, turned too many ppl into foodstuffs?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]heh, you guys say cell is the best, but when the buu saga is finished, your all going to think buu is the best.... [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, good point, i don't like cell anywho

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...