Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]ooo... o.o
That's so gorgeous, Sara! [i]All[/i] of your drawings are awesome!!

I love the way you did the dress. Fluttery-ness. ^ .^

And it does look alot like Asuki. ^^

10/10.[/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=indigo]Woah. . . . Is it just me, or does she look mad? :nervous:

Another beautiful pic, Sara. Wish I could do stuff like that. The dress looks really good (I love that kind of sleave, where it sort of opens up and hangs down at the end), except that it kind of looks a bit flat down towards the hem. A little more 2D-ish than the rest of the pic, I guess. Hard to describe. Still a wonderful picture, though.[/color]
Guest Zeh
Posted
[size=1]"[u]bunnies[/u] and easter and [u]queen asuka[/u]"

Now i thought i was gonna see something else :p

Sara, thats wonderful... I have enough trouble trying to draw a circle, and look what you can come up with... it's absolutely amazing. I love it =D [/size]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]It's MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ^___________^

*Grabs Sara and hugs her ever so tightly*

I love the dress...and the hair..and the wow....I'm drawing a picture of you next, Sara. ^_^

Of course, I owe Shy one for his birthday, so yeah....but that's not for another week or so!

OH! Yes, I have a question. What did you color it with!? It's so beautiful. ^_^

*EDIT*!!! Alrightness, today's Chemistry class victim is Sara! Here's the picture I drew of you. I hope you like it! ^_^[/color][/size]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=389277[/img]
[color=hotpink][size=1]Er, it looks kind of sideways, but hey, I'm not used to using a scanner...heh.[/color][/size]
Posted
Great pic Sara, I really like the way you colored it. But I am little freaked out by those big black eyes.

I give it a 9 out of 10.

I see Asuka has also done another great drawing.

I give it a 9 out of 10 as well.

Keep up the good work!

Oh and happy late birthday Asuka.:D
Posted
[size=1]*fwapps Cloud-Tasis-Person* Shy said she looked like a rabbit, because the colors reminded him of Easter. Heh.

I did the face last, and by that time it was close to midnight, heh... *winces* Not as great as it coulda been, but I like it.

It was in 'dobe photoshop elements... Some version of photoshop, heh. Not the greatest, but I'm fond of it, and [i]still[/i] learning how to do new things...All is well. ^_^

I'm glad you like it, heh.[/size]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[size=1]...

Why is it that I am horribly frightened by the picture? The gaze is just so... empty and... emotionless. Despite the bright colors I would say that there is an angel of death. o_O

It is good though... but very creepy.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...