Dark Sephiroth Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]wut avatar pic will u use when u get 500 post??? [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]and could u post ur avatar pic w/ ur reply[/COLOR]
MysticBabe Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 erm....actually, i'm trying to find one, i have been through like 20 already, and none seem to fit me. I was going to ask if someone could give me a few anime avatar sites where i can find one.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [COLOR=purple]Don't you think my avatar is puurdy?? I think so..... ^_^;[/COLOR]
Dark Sephiroth Posted September 14, 2001 Author Posted September 14, 2001 this is my fav. custom avatar[IMG]http://www.theotaku.com/dragonball/animated/SSJ4GokuCharge.gif[/IMG]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark Sephiroth [/i] [B]this is my fav. custom avatar[IMG]http://www.theotaku.com/dragonball/animated/SSJ4GokuCharge.gif[/IMG] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple]It's a little too big to be a custom avatar......but, it's pretty cool.....I guess:)[/COLOR]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 you know on whats cool??? click on pic
Dark Sephiroth Posted September 14, 2001 Author Posted September 14, 2001 maybe thats why am gonna make it smaller GaLxY-GiRl
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 wiat a minute...didn't we already have this exact same conversation??:cross: :sleep:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B]wiat a minute...didn't we already have this exact same conversation??:cross: :sleep: [/B][/QUOTE] i dunno did we????
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark Sephiroth [/i] [B]maybe thats why am gonna make it smaller GaLxY-GiRl [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple]Cripes!! I was only informing you....you don't have to get defensive.[/COLOR]
Turkey Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 Here's my soon-to-be custom av. Of course, I have to shrink it. Mmmmm bread:tasty: [url]http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/smokyjoe787/images/Breadman.gif[/url] BTW anyone who wants these is free to use them: [url]http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/smokyjoe787/images/FOnewearl1600.gif[/url] [url]http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/smokyjoe787/images/fem1.gif[/url] [url]http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/smokyjoe787/images/force1600.gif[/url] [url]http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/smokyjoe787/images/force2_1600.gif[/url] [url]http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/smokyjoe787/images/killed1600.gif[/url] [url]http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/smokyjoe787/images/letter1600.gif[/url] [url]http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/smokyjoe787/images/robotwom.gif[/url]
Flash Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]::cough:: <----- [/B][/QUOTE] lol. Me too, I'm already using my avatar. Although, I may wan to change to something else in the future...
Sephiroth Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 I keep changing avatars, its an addiction of mine, I already have the next avatar I want lined up, but will not use it just yet....
Matt.D Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [color=rainbow] I love my avatar. It's one of Final_Flashes limited time avalible speacial custom avatars.:) [/color]
Narius Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 im either gonna use a Milliardo Peacecraft one( possibly the one done by Ice) or im gonna use my Strider Hiryu one I made of PNMB:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now