OtakuBoards

Basic Role Playing. Midieval Characters only. Make it up as we go.. and have fun.

Dmitri_Dragoon

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dango blinked.
"Huh? Me?" He looked in confusion.
"I...can't spit it...out. I don't know fully what it is...but you wouldn't understand..." Dango sniffed.
[Color=blue]I should leave tonight. Ummm, but...Sh**! Why the hell, umm...which way? Leave or stay....[/Color] He sighed.
"I hope this little wolf get though..." He lay back.
"I hope I do..."

Dango rolled over. He closed his eyes.When he opened them, he saw a firey figure beside him!
[Color=orange]Come back to me...come home...[/Color] He jumped back as he heard those words.
"Arg!" He looked around, to find nothing there.
"Ummm, I'm goung to the lake..." He siad. He slowly got up. The words driffed in his head. As he came to a black lake under the moon, he washed his face.
"What's going on???" He looked around. Again he closed his eyes. AS he opened them, the same firey figure appeared hovering over the lake.
[Color=orange]Come back...come home...[/Color] Again, he leaped back in fear.
"Huh?" He looked around, again it was gone! He leaped up and ran back...

Val was just drifting off to sleep when she heard Dango scream the first time. She ignored it and tried to go to sleep again. She was slowly falling back asleep again when she heard him running. Sighing, she sat up and looked for him. "What is wrong with you? Out with it now!"

Dango shivered a bit.
"Me...uh..." He started pointing into the woods.
"Ehh...firey thiny....over the lake...I've seen it...t...wice" Dango sat down.
[Color=blue]Eahhhh! Bloodly freaky...twice...Is it just me???[/Color]
"I've seen that thing twice...don't know if you did. I heard the words: Come back to me...come home..." Dango looked up. Just above the night sky he could see a dim light, and a tower.
[Color=blue]What???Is that the tower I think it is? Of Black thorn city? It's far away but...[/Color] He lay back. Black thorn city, happened to be the home town of his mother...

Dango closed his eyes, but stayed awake. He rubbec his eyes and smiled.He opened his eyes and looked at the wolf. He couldn't get to sleep, so he stayed up.
"Danutela..." he sat up and looked down at his hands.
"I've made up my mind..." He smiled.
"he dies tonight..."

Dmitri sat up and looked at Dango, "Dango? How can you make up your mind with all that mess in there? You are thinking of twenty different things!" Dmitri stopped. He shouldn't have been reading somebody elses mind. So he just looked ahead.

He couldn't help it that he was able to hear Dango's troubled mind so easily. So he just looked at Val, gave a small smile, and said nothing else.

Dango snorted. He looked into the dark sky. He could see the small stick like tower from before. He wondered if Dmitri was heading that way...
"I hope you don't mind...but I suggest you keep out of my mind...for your ow sake." Dango said quietly. Dango lay own. he closed his eyes and rubbed them agian. Than, he felt paw's on him. He slowly got up, to find the small wolf lay on him. He smiled and lay back down. But stayed awake.
"Watch out, Dango's about!" He said to himself.

Dango didn't hear Dmitri. He looked down. The wolf seemed to be getting on well. He closed his eyes, but stayed awake.

few hours later, around 3:00am, Dango sat on a nearby rock and rubbed his fang. The wolf he found, was okay now, it was able to stand next to him, but still weak. Dmitri and the others were asleep.It was pretty dark, the sun would rise in an hour or so. Dango looked down.
"Well Sky, it will be just you and me." He had already given the wolf a name. A name that wasn't spiecal, just Sky. The only thing Dango would love to stare at day and night. Dango looked at the tall tower of the city.
"You better go home to your family Sky."

Dango looked around. He knew Val was up.The sun shone on his white wolfs fur. dango didn't move. He just stared at the town. The tower was high. He saw birds fly over it. Sky then jumped down and followed Val. Dango didn't move. He knew Sky was gone, but just didn't move. He blinked and smiled. He looked down and saw paw prints off Sky.
[Color=blue]Please...let them come into the town...[/Color] Dango closed his eyes and thought for a while. He tookmout his bow, which he never used. He tossed it over the small egde, and it landed near Dmitri.

Dango looked around. He rubbed his sword. He stared deeper into the city. He then heard faint growls and roars.
"Huh? Sky?" Dango jumped up. He heard roars and the sound of arrows. He jumped down and ran to Sky in the woods. On the way he picked up his bow. He came to two men with bows aiming at Sky.
"Hey! He's mine! Paws off!" Dango grinned. They were both memebers of a tribe. Both men took a arrow and aimed for Dango. Sky growled. The two released there arrows. Dango grabbed One, and Sky knocked the other down.
"Never mess with Dango!" Dango ran forward to them and kicked one down. The other laughed.
"Be fair. Use your bow!" Dango laughed. He aimed his bow, with no arrow.
"Hahahaha! Were's your arrows?" Laughed the last man.
"Oh, I use better ones. Like fire!" A firy arrow appeared. Dango took aim. The man ran, but Dango shot and the arrow went though the mans throat. Dango laughed.
"Looks like I still know how to use this baby!"