OtakuBoards

Basic Role Playing. Midieval Characters only. Make it up as we go.. and have fun.

Dmitri_Dragoon

[color=blue]Orien waved his hand and mutered something. He rose to about a foot off the ground and glided after Val and Dimitri.
"What, may I ask, is going on?"
"An angel, I think..."
Orien looked skeptical.
"An angel? Down here? Not very likely..."[/color]

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Fine, when I first came to the surface world I had never seen a running river or such. So I just stepped in and almost drowned, luckily I was able to pull myself out, so... jah. There you go I'm afraid of water and I can't swim. That's why I walk over the water with a levitation spell." He sighed and looked at her with a sarcastic smile.
"There, another secret of mine is known to you. I don't know why but I feel I can tell you anything easily. Now, we have an angel to go after." He swallowed hard, looked at the river, then look at her again. "Go as you will, hell, he may have flown away..." He said somewhat hopefully.
Then, he looked one last time at the river and ran along the bank. Looking for the angel.

Val watched him for a while then turned to Orien. "Since you're so good at magic, could you dry me off? You know what, forget it." She took off after Dmitri. "Wait!" She called after him. He stopped and waited for her to catch up. "I need to tell you something. But I don't want you to be mad at me. Every new moon, I become fully human."
"WHAT?!?!"
"Please, just try to understand. I don't know how long I have but we have to find some place to go. It's only for the one night."
He peered into her soul again. She wasn't lying. And he could see that terrible things have happened in her past, other than becoming human. Maybe he'd ask her about those later...
"Dmitri, what are we going to do? Will you help me?"

He thought for barely a second. "Sure.. I'll help you, and I'm not mad at you, at least you told me now before something happened. It would be a bad thing if you suddenly turned human in the middle of a fight."
He thought for another second as to where to go. [I]so she becomes human, okay, best place for her would be in nature, it's not like she becomes crippled or anything, a little weaker, but still capable.
[COLOR=red]Just lead her to a cave you twit[/COLOR] Shut up.. okay, take her to a cave, get her dried off, being human she may get hypothermia easily... so yeah, get her dry and warm... need fire wood..[/I]
"Alright, there should be a cave in the nearby mountains, there always is. Just hope it doesn't have any orcs, or lead to the Underdark. We'll just hope that the angel will... do something non evil or whatever. Come on, we should move quick, the temperature is dropping and if you become human while wet you can get sick."
He absentmindedly took her hand, and started running to the nearby mountains, hoping to find a cave quickly.
"What about Orien?" Val asked.
"The half human will find us, as will the wolf. Frankly I don't care."
A few hours later they made it to the mountains and found a cave, before entering Dmitri entered to make sure there weren't any nasties in there. Once he gave the okay he got Val in, already showing less demon characteristics. He went out and gathered as much firewood as he could gather. He brought it in and started a fire, hoping to get Val dry as soon as possible. Wanting to ask her a few questions, and maybe allowing her to do the same.

I've been away Dmitri. I heard nothing about Dango, but I'll try to carry on. You'll know how confusing this is...
But were is me guy? I haven't got a clue whats going on! Before you post, could some one tell me were's Dango? Please??? Dmitri please tell me whats going on. I'm lost...Please please tell me before you post...

OOC: Dango is off somewhere in the forest. Valkyrie and Dmitri have found other adventurer(Orien) and a fallen angel (Saraneth). Currently, Val, Dmitri, and Orien are tracking him. But, Val has just revealed that she becomes human the night of every new moon. So she and Dmitri are in a cave. O_o That sound kinda odd but does it help?

IC: "Thanks, Dmitri," Val said, turning her back to him. "But can you do me a favor?"
"What is it?" he said dropping the firewood in his arms.
"Find that bastard."
"Which one?"
She laughed. "The angel. And before you go, I want to tell you something. I know what it's like to lose the ones you care about. Maybe not in the same way you have, but I still know. Now go."
"But you won't have anyone to take care of you."
"I'll be fine. I really don't want you to see me."
"Why not?"
She looked up at him. Her ears were gone, her eyes were a dark brown and had lost their cat-like slits, her hair even even turned from silver to black. She smiled. "I can still fight, even if it's not that well. Just go."

[color=blue]Orien lounged outside the cave, poking a small campfire. He turned and looked back into the cav, wondering what was up with those two.
"What's the big deal about turning into a mortal every full moon? he muttered to himself.
Orien pulled out a small bit of dried meat and starte munching on it. He stared out ito the dark forest, alert.[/color]

OOC: Heys! Fallen Angel here!^_^

Sarneth slumped against a tree, out of breath.
"This human form did have disadvantages as well," he thought. HE slid down to the ground, his back against the tree, and than looked aroun d the tunk.There was no sign of his pursuers.
"Good, maybe I...can...relax...." His fell closed and he began to breathe deeply as sleep claimed his tired body.

OOC: Alright Vicky. I didn't know what happened to you so I used the excuse that you would catch up to us when you finished your business elsewhere. Oekakiotaku (Valkyrie) pretty much did a good job putting the rest of it into detail. Also for everyone's info.. Since Dmitri here is a ranger he has odd spells that work with woodlands, I'm a DnD player so i know this :confused: Anyways the things may be odd but they are legal.

IC: He looked at her curiously. "So you've lost all sight of your demon part. What's the big deal about that?" He just shook his head. Knowing that he would never understand anything that had human blood in it.
"We'll talk about this more later, I guess I have a angel to find." He takes a glance outside and breathed deeply and thinks: I hate angels...
He walks out of the cave and goes up to Orien. "If anything other than me or you enters that cave before I return, I will kill you." Then without further word he turns and starts off into the forest again. He stops and looks around. Knowing how to make this easier. He finds an oak tree and once again reaches inside of himself for a divine spell. He casts it and feels the magic coursing through his blood. He walks into the tree, literally. He walks into the tree, and instantly has a visual of all oak trees in a five thousand feet perimeter. In this visual he sees the angel gone human, and steps out of a oak tree near him. He silently walks up to the angel, not knowing really what to do, so he pulls a rope from a pouch and binds the angels hands, then uses a few hankerchiefs that he has acquired to bind his mouth and eyes.
The angel of course has awoken by now, and started squirming. Dmitri draws a scimitar and clonks the angel on the head with the hilt, knocking him out again.

A few more hours later Dmitri is rearriving at the cave and sees Orien still sitting at the campfire. He drops his prisoner there. "Watch him for a minute."
He enters the cave and finds Val asleep. He watches her for a minute then starts going back outside.

Okay Dmitri, I'll try. You said Dango went off into the woods somewere? Right?

Dango walked along the road following the trail of Dmitri.
"Look's like Dmitri found some company!" He narrowed his eyes in anger.
"I can't belive it! How come he didn't wait for me? He could have atleast slown down! He better have a good excuse!" Dango sped fallward on the road. He knew there whould be a problem when he get there. It was hard to controle his anger and power. It was dark, very dark. Dango could see a small light ahead.
"Heehar! Let the party begain!" He raced falward and stopped in a bush. He spied on Dmitri.
"What that?" Dango leaped out of the bush. He swept Dmitri off his feet. Dango grinned at him.
"YOU BETTER HAVE A DAMNED GOOD EXPLAINION!" Dango grinned at the others. They backed up. Dango stood up and held his neckless tight.
"I'M WAITING!" He yelled.
"I'm your friend, I don't need an excuse! I did nothing wrong."
"IF YOUR MY FRIEND WHY DIDN'T YOU WAIT FOR ME? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT POWERS YOUR MESSIN' WITH?" Dango created fire in his hand.
"I could kill you, ALL OF YOU! In one touch of fire to my neckless." Dmitri got up. Dango turned round.
"I thought you'd be different from other friends, turns out your just like the rest." Dango lowed his head. Dmitri did the same.

Dmitri raised his head and looked at Dango. "If you don't like it then leave, go on your own way. I don't apologize to people unless they deserve to be apologized to." He walks up to Dango with no fear and pokes a finger into his chest. "Your kind is the kind that killed my family. And I have no qualms about killing anything with demon in them. And I am quite capable of doing so."
He turns around and walks off. Grabs Orien's shoulder, and the angels shoulder and drags the two into the cave.
"I am quite capable of walking thank you!" Orien shouts. Dmitri shrugs and lets go of him.
"Then walk or stay out here."

[color=blue]Orien mutters something, and walks into the cave, glancing back at Dango with a curious look. He then turns back to Dimitri.
"So, where did you find this angel, anyway?"
"Under a tree, asleep..."
Orien looked down at the Angel. He knelt beside him and started looking him over, examing his armor and weapons. He turned back to Dimitri.
"I'd be careful with him," he said, "He can probably go to an angelic form, and that won't be pleasant..."[/color]

"Right, well, I've faced worse in my ninety eight years of life. An angel doesn't really frighten me, nor do demons anymore." Dmitri said.
"Do you fear anything?" Orien asks sarcastically.
"I fear life and water. I fear no beings mortal or immortal, I see them more as a key to a different existance."
Dmitri sits down against the cave wall. He looks at Valkyrie sleeping and sighs. "Yet once again we got no where today, except another dreary cave. Why do I even try." He mutters as he closes his eyes to do the meditative sleep his kind does. The sleep that puts him to sleep but keeps his senses alert and able.

Sarneth's eyes snapped open, his eyes no longer had pupils, but were glowing a solid blood red.
"You have just made a very fatal mistake...."
His eyes closed again and there was a flash of drakness as a black aura surronded Saraneth. As it dissapeared, a figure hovered in the air, wrapped in black feathered wings. The wings swept back, revealing a man in solid black armor. In his hand his sword flamed and his eyes glowed red.
"Foolish half-breed! You don't know who you're dealing with!"
He swept out of the cave into the open air, his anger almost a palpable object.

Opens his eyes and looks half heartedly at Sarneth.
"Well. If you're going to fly out there's nothing I can do to stop you." He waves at Orien.
"Use one of your magics to bring him back or something, or just let him fly, there isn't much I can do against a flying object. I have no ranged weapons."
Fully rested he stands and sees Orien had fallen asleep many hours before. Dmitri decides it would be best not to fall asleep again so he stays awake. To make sure the angel doesn't return to harm anybody.

Valkyrie woke up and took in her surroundings then looked outside. It was still dark and she wouldn't return to normal for a few hours still. She looked over at Dmitri sitting awake and alone. "What happened?" she asked, walking over to him. "Have I missed anything important?"
"We found the angel but he escaped. And Dango returned. I'm not sure where he is now."
"Oh. I need to tell you something. I...had a husband once. He was an elf, but he left me. For no apparent(sp?) reason. That's why I was so mistrustful of you at first. And my father took my only daughter away from me. So I left his house. But I stole some of his best weapons before I did. He's been trying to find and kill me ever since."
"And how long has it been."
"Fifty years. I'm one hundred and ten years old."

"Do you ever feel old when you are around humans? I do, I'm ninety eight years old. I see these humans that are forty years old and already close to dying, makes me feel old around them. Though in reality I still have at least eight more centuries of life in me." He sighs and looks at her, realizing that she looks somewhat like his deceased half-elf wife. He shakes his head and looks back out the cave.
"I don't know what will happen know. The angel may return, he may not. Dango may try to kill me, he may not. Orien may sprout wings and turn into a fly, he may not. Now I am just talking just to talk." After he says that he abruptly stops talking and remains silent.

"I've never been around humans. They tend to be afraid of me." She hung her head. "I wandered before I came to the forest. I killed almost anyone I came across. It isn't something I like to remember and I've never told anyone about it." She looked out the cave entrance and sighed. She still had a while to go. She always hated this waiting. "I need to go. I need to clear my head." She picked up her weapons and left the cave., wandering towards a nearby stream.

Wants to follow her, because though she may be still able to fight, she isn't as strong as she once was. He walks out of the cave, ignoring Dango, and calls out for a squirrel. A lone squirrel scampers up to him and he bends down to it and whispers into it's ear.
"[I]If she gets into any trouble get back here quickly and tell me[/I]" He sends the squirrel on it's way and he goes back into the cave, but continues to look outside, feels somewhat like a worried parent but shrugs it off.

Val sat on the bank by the stream, waiting for the sun to rise. The world was closing in on her. She stared into the water, as if waiting for it to give her some kind of answer to her problems. Maybe a swim would help but she was afraid. What if something terrible happened? What if...? Every thought began with What If. It was enough to make her scream. She was about to return to the cave when she spotted a mass of black in the reflections of the stream. She turned and screamed in terror.
OOC: The thing she sees is Saraneth, in case you didn't know.

Dmitri's ears twitched when he heard the scream. He didn't have to have the squirrel to tell him that she was in trouble. So he started running the way she went. He didn't know what to expect so he jumped into the branches and lept from tree to tree. He got to the stream and jumped out of the trees and landed with a skidding halt right before he fell in the stream. He quickly drew his scimitar named Demon Slayer and his katana named Green Oracle Sword. He looked up at Sarneth defiantly.
"Stop now so nobody has to be harmed!" He gritted his teeth, expecting at any moment to die.

Saraneth smirked and loooked down at Dimitri.
"Please, you couldn't hurt me...I'm mre poweful than you could begin to imagine!"
"Lets see about that...."
Saraneeth shook his head, than raised his sword.
"As you wish..."
He lunged forward, his sword cutting an arc through the air as it desended towards Dimitri.

"Simple questions. Like who are you? Why is an angel on the surface? You know, simple questions like that. If answer them I will answer any questions of yours I can." With that he sheaths his swords and crosses his arms over his chest. Showing he means no harm, only peace.