Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
New character I made today. Methinks "mizu" actually has something to do with water, so never mind the name. ^^;;

This is going to be one of the first pics I do with my brand new graphics tablet when I go to color. In the meantime, enjoy the prelim sketch (sp?).
Posted
Dude thats pretty cool, in fact is kinda cute.:D
It reminds me of a Pokemon.

All it needs is coloring, so I give it a 9/10.

As for mizu, its the japanese word for water.:cool:
Posted
Ooh! That's very cute! Yeah, it sort of reminds me of one of those birds out of Pokemon too. I like the eyes especially - they look very daring. It should look fantastic coloured. ^_^
Posted
[size=1][font=rockwell] So Ginny did find some inspiration. Good, good.

Well, it's only a sketch. I can tell that too, heh. There's all the smudging and stuff from where you erased. Especially up by his right wing-thing. It's very good though.

*whispers* Color it.[/size][/font]
Posted
Oh, that makes me notice: I loooove the way you managed the hand/wing tandem there. Even though it's impossible anatomically-wise LOL.
Posted
.........................................owl:D

Mizu's cool, and its pose rocks, plus I love owls
10/10
Posted
ITs adorable, and up there someone said pokemon, I wouldn't think so, If anyhting it looks like a dijimon, matter a fact it does, hehe but its verry cute, and I agree, *COLOR IT*! I love the wing pose too, kinda hard to do, I don't think I could and I'm in gifted art, so heh, in other words, Great job, and color the pic so I can make more critical remarks ~^_^~ mmk? :)
Posted
It goes to show, even the smartest of mods can fall for that trick.:p But to stay on topic.

I must see that in color. B/W owls are cool but color owls are awesome
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]It's so cute!! Kinda reminds me of that owl in Bambi. ^^;

That's awesome, Ginny! I especially love its pose.

10/10.[/color] [/size]
Posted
[COLOR=hotpink]OMG. That is the cutest thing!!!! *steals him and adds him to the cage with Breko* I love him soo much!! Tehehehe!! I'm never going to give him back, I can't wait to see him in color!![/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...