Guest Soft mush Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 1. If I was to make a thread, enquiring about spam, would said topic be considered spam? 2. Are there aliens in Heaven? 3. How old are you? 4. [COLOR=crimson]What is this colour called on the boards?[/COLOR] 5. What is your least favourite pizza topping? 6. How do you define a smart person? 7. What colour is the sky? 8. How does one spell "colour"? 9. Would you ever eat another person? 10. Is euthanasia wrong? 11. Who do you prefare, Sarah Michele Geller, drew Barrymore, Bruce Wills or Micheal J Fox? 12. Are you happy? 13. Did you mourne today? 14. Is it wrong to eat animals? 15. Do you know quantum Phisycs? 16. What is your real name? 17. If you could meet any one person, dead or alive, who would it be? 18. Did I already ask this question? 19. Did I already ask this question? 20. Which is your favourite (see poll)
Navi Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 1. Nope 2. Im not going to answer that. 3. 16, I got my permit today:) ....stupid Driver's Ed. 4. [COLOR=crimson]Is it crimson?[/COLOR] 5. Anchovies are disgusting. Runners up are pineapple and onions. 6. Hum. By...how fast they realize their mistakes and correct them. 7. Right now it's baby blue. 8. It varies, you can spell it color or colour, without it being wrong. 9. No 10. Well, it depends on the situation.... 11. Willis I guess 12. Not yet 13. Nope 14. No..but when we are overproducing and creating little nasties (59 legged chickens with 30 wings, etc) to provide fast food...that's another story. 15. I will soon enough. 16. ********* 17. I don't really want to meet anyone. Maybe Orson Scott Card or Voltaire. 18. No 19. Yes 20. Me
Narius Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 1. not neccisarily 2. possibly 3. 16 4. dunno 5. sardenes(sp?) 6. people who don't make stupid comments. 7. brown. 8. colour 9. all the time O_o 10. no? 11. SMG! 12. im disgruntled. 13. no... 14. no, actually its quite good ^_^ 15. quatnum wha? 16. Tyler. 17. Tupac Shakur 18. no 19. yes 20. FLYING MONKEYS!
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seifer [/i] [B]uh.....no [/B][/QUOTE] my words exactly but i dont think this is SPAM, (is it???)
Seifer Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 I would not say it is. I just say it should probably go in games/stories.
Matt.D Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [color=rainbow] Those are the dumbest questins i've heard in years....[/color]
Narius Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=rainbow] Those are the dumbest questins i've heard in years....[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] yes but it says dancing monkeys at the end so how can it be all bad? :D
Dark Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=rainbow] Those are the dumbest questins i've heard in years....[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Tottaly agree.
Single H Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 I don't think Soft mush is alright.......
lil_hell4t Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 hmmm, im not gunna answer the quistions,but "DANCING MONKEYS ALL THA WAY:p:p:cool::cool: :D
Single H Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i] [B]hmmm, im not gunna answer the quistions,but "DANCING MONKEYS ALL THA WAY:p:p:cool::cool: :D [/B][/QUOTE] I suppose they know how to tango?
Guest Soft mush Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 You're not answering my questions!
Transtic Nerve Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soft mush [/i] [B]You're not answering my questions! [/B][/QUOTE] They aren't questions... more like stupidity worded differently.... at least some of them are....
BabyGirl Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] They aren't questions... more like stupidity worded differently.... at least some of them are.... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Hahahha, yes...did you expect anything different? hahah, Laughing Stock, you never cease to amaze me :rolleyes: :D[/color]
BabyGirl Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soft mush [/i] [B]Is that a compliment??? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Why of course it is.[/color]
Guest Soft mush Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 Alright. Okay. Answer the questions.
Renee Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Spamers are always so fun!:D I do not feel worthy to anwser such f*cked up questions, but thanks for the laugh...;)
Single H Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Renee [/i] [B]Spamers are always so fun!:D I do not feel worthy to anwser such f*cked up questions, but thanks for the laugh...;) [/B][/QUOTE] Watch your mouth! It's really funny though:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
James Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Renee [/i] [B]Spamers are always so fun!:D I do not feel worthy to anwser such f*cked up questions, but thanks for the laugh...;) [/B][/QUOTE] [color=darkblue]Yeah...you're a moderator, swearing is [i]very[/i] in appropriate, especially for a moderator. I don't want to see anymore of it. As for spammers, no, they're not fun. This topic isn't too bad, but spam is something that moderators like [i]yourself[/i] need to be cleaning up. So don't encourage it.[/color]
Recommended Posts