Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue]Well, I have recently fallen in love with X2 and have seen how good Sage's Final Fantasy Survivor went, so I decided to make my own.

The only things you have to stick to are the following:

Characters can only be from X2, including Jean and Lady Deathstrike. (Some from X1)

No changing history or name of characters.

Do not kill off anyone at any time.

We will be doing various missions. They won't be like Survivor, they'll be more like..missions. You'll get it once we start.

Here is how you join:

Name:
X Name:
Mutant Ability:
Children (if any):
Good or bad:


Here is mine:

Name: Logan
X name: Wolverine
Mutant Ability: Superhuman hearing and smelling, rapid healing, adamentine structered skeleton and claws.
Children: None
Good or bad: Good.

Name: Jean Grey
X-name: as above
Mutant Ability: Extreme telepathic and telekinetic abilities
Children: None
Good or bad: Good

Wolverine-Logan
Storm- Logan
Jean Grey- Logan
Professor Xavier- Logan
Magneto- Shinji Ikari
Mystique- oekakiotaku
Cyclops- G/S/B Master
Rogue- Ohkami
Iceman- Schrat
Pyro- Beelzebumon
Nightcrawler- Kaisuke
Sabertooth- G/S/B Master
Toad- Braidless Baka
Jubilee- Rei
Shadow Cat- Lady Katana
Colossus- Kakashi
Lady Deathstrike- Juuthena
Gambit- doukeshi03

Join, bub.

-Logan[/color]

[color=darkblue]EDIT: Here is the storyline:

Senator Marcus, replacement of Senator Kelley, has made a proposition. He has stated that if selected mutants go to an Island, do missions, and pass through the game, that the Mutant Registration Act will not be passed.[/color]
Posted
Name: Kurt
X-Name: Nightcrawler
Mutant Ability: Teleportation, sharpened reflexes and that sort of thing
Children: None
Good/bad: Good

Hope that was right ^_^;;
Posted
[color=darkblue]BTW, Xavier and Magneto won't be in the groups. They'll be on the main island doing things like telling the gruops what the mission is, etc.[/color]
Posted
[color=royalblue]Name: Katherine Pryde
X-name: Shadow Cat
Mutant Ability: Phasing (or passing) through walls, objects, etc.
Children: None
Good/bad: Good[/color]
Posted
Name: Raven Darkholme
X Name: Mystique
Mutant Ability: Transforming into anyone or anything (Human or Mutant)
Children (if any): Kurt and Rogue(adopted)
Good or bad: Bad
Posted
Well, here ya go Logan, as requested ^_____^;;

Name: Mortimer Toynbee
X Name: Toad
Mutant Ability: Leaping (jumping large distances) and Secretion (sticky stuff comes from his hands so he can climb up stuff etc.)
Children (if any): None
Good or bad: Bad
Posted
Name: Remy Le Beau
X Name: Gambit
Mutant Ability: Charging kinetic energy into static objects (such as playing cards) resulting in them exploding upon contact with other objects.
Children (if any): None
Good or bad: Good
Posted
[size=1] Name: Bobby Drake
Code-Name: ICEMAN
Mutant Ability: Oh, everyone knows, look at his frigggen name!
Children: No
Alignment: Good[/size]
Posted
Name: Jubilation Lee
X-Name: Jubilee
Mutant Ability: Project pyrotechnics as energy plasmoids that release blinding light and concussive impact.
Children: None
Good or bad: Good
Posted
[color=darkblue]I'm gonna play Xavier (Maybe Magneto, if no one picks him) too.

Name: Professor Charles Xavier
X-name: Professor Xavier
Mutant Power: Extreme telepathic abilities. Able to alter, manipulate, and control minds at will.
Children (if any): None confirmed at this time.
Good or bad: Good

-Logan[/color]
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]YAY! No one took Lady Deathstrike yet! ^-^

[b]Name:[/b] Yuriko Oyama
[b]Alias:[/b] Lady Deathstrike
[b]Mutant Power:[/b] Steel claws, instant healing, inhanced vision, inhanced sense of scent.
[b]Good/Bad:[/b] Bad.


[img]http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/twentieth_century_fox/x2__x_men_united/kelly_hu/xmen3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/twentieth_century_fox/x2__x_men_united/kelly_hu/xmen2.jpg[/img][/color] [/size]
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]Real name: Magnus
X Name : Magneto a.k.a The Creator, Eric Magnus Lehnsherr
Identity: Secret

Family: Magda (wife, presumed deceased), Anya (daughter, deceased), Wanda Maximoff (the Scarlet Witch, daughter), Pietro Maximoff (Quicksilver, son), Crystal (daughter-in-law), Luna (granddaughter)

Affiliation: Bad
[img]http://www.isnnews.net/zocalo/images/magneto.jpg[/img][/size][/color]
Posted
Name:I can't remember!!
X Name:Rogue
Mutant Ability:Take other people's energy away.
Children:Nope
Good or bad:Good

Someone tell me her name please?!
Posted
OOC: Hi Ohkami. Well in the comics rogue doesn't have a specified name...she's just well 'rogue'. In the movies however she is known as Marie D'Ancanto. Hope that helps, I trust Gambit and Rogue will get to know eachother lol
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Beelzebumon, Pyro's name is John. If anyone needs last/first names of characters, pm me.

Pyro turned bad. In X2, [spoiler]he is seen getting on the plane with Magneto and Mystique[/spoiler]



-Logan[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Logan [/i]
[B] In X2, [spoiler]he is seen getting on the plane with Magneto and Mystique[/spoiler]



[/B][/QUOTE]

I know; saw it yesterday. Just because he did doesn't make him bad, IMO. But I understand.
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Hey people. If you would, could you put a link in your siggy to the signup sheet? We need more peeps!

-Logan[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Baka, you're evil. ~_^. If you or anyone else wants to take a double part, you can do so. (I'm even 3 people. Amazing!)

-Logan[/size][/color]
Posted
*laughs* Nah, Baka's not evil...merely misguided
I was just curious...I thought you said you only wanted X1 and X2 characters in this rp? Gambit's not in X2, unless of course you're counting that little mention on the computer screen.

Don't stop using Gambit because of this...cos Gambits a briliant chara, I was just wondering. ^_~
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]I decided to use Gambit because people like him so much and I thought people would ask for him anyways.

-Logan[/size][/color]
Posted
I'll take the double-part option

Name: (I don't remember any)
X Name: Sabertooth
Mutant Ability: Healing, Unhuman strength ( any others? )
Children (if any): none
Good or bad: Bad

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...