Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]WOW, are these posts getting ultra spammy. You guys need to stay on topic or else I'll figure this thread has run its course and close it.

I like Heero and Duo, if you most know. BUT my favorite is Heero and Trowa. Me and a friend of mine used to Roleplay with them and it's super fun. ^_^

Anywho, I'm from Georgia as well. Where did all of you Georgia folks come from?[/color][/size]
Posted
I think that #1 is Inu Yasha and Kagome 2. Milly and Woofwood 3.Vash and Maryl 4. Yusuke and Keiko 5. Inu Yasha and Kikyo 6. Kenshin and Kauru(didn't spell right)
Posted
Heres what I think.
1)inuyasha and kagome
2)yusuke and keiko
3)kenshin and megume(dont know how to spell it)
thats all I can think of.
Im not dorky.-Me
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vertigo [/i]
[B]Hey, you're not the only one who likes shounen-ai...I didn't wanna say it before for fear of being attacked, but I'm a HUGE Knives/Legato shipper...
*dodges objects which are being thrown in her general direction* Aw, c'mon! Even if it is a twisted Master/Servant, it's still really good! [/B][/QUOTE]

Ah, I thought I was the only one on the board!

Yeah, they're really messed up, but Legato ~adores~ Knives. You just can't get around that, and it's really very angsty and compelling.

If you'd like, there's a bit of fanfic on my site. I do need the hits so very very much...
Posted
Oh, hiya Georgia friend!!!

What is shounen-ai? What does it mean?-----*edit-oh, now I found a thread all about it!! Sorry, but yeah I think I like Knives and Legato too!

Kaola
Posted
I meant to say Kenshin and Kauru.
E=MC2 Good Albert but next time show your work.The answer to all jepordy question is GEORGIA.
Georgia is so cool!
Posted
I was just wondering if anyone, besides myself, thinks that Faye and Spike would have made a good couple. I know he was married to Julia and everything, but throw that all out of the window and think them and their personalities. Put some reasoning behind it.
Posted
[FONT=arial]....I don't think Spike and Julia were ever married. even so, I still don't like the idea of the Spike and Faye pairing, partially because I'm a Spike and Julia fan :p. but putting my opinion aside, Faye and Spike together wouldn't work that great anyway. here's how I picture it: between Faye's being high maintenance, dependent, and self-centered, and Spike's need for [i]in[/i]dependence and not liking the idea of doing whims at the command of others, they'd kill each other. [/FONT]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Hello. I merged your thread with the Lover's Lane thread since it is a discussion of couples in different anime series. Hope this helps! *QA*[/color][/size]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[b]VashXMeryl[/b] My favorite. :blush: I think they look really cute together...:D The hug scene was just too sweet for words! I like reading fanfics about them.

Too bad [SPOILER]Vash isn't human and he'd outlive her...[/SPOILER]

Others I like are WolfwoodXMilly, Inu-YashaXKagome, MirokuXSango, and when I liked DBZ, VegetaXBulma was my favorite.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Xai [/i]
[B][b]VashXMeryl[/b] My favorite. :blush: I think they look really cute together...:D The hug scene was just too sweet for words! I like reading fanfics about them.

Too bad [SPOILER]Vash isn't human and he'd outlive her...[/SPOILER]
[/B][/QUOTE]

I think the pairing is good, and hey, I like reading about it too although neither are my favorite characters (at least it's better than pairing him with Wolfwood, Legato, or even worse Knives :sick: Some fanfic authors are just. . .:sick: )

Nevertheless, I don't think it would work. I mean, that's even more of a mismatch than the Faye/Spike pairing because they are such polar opposites.

I think the best Trigun pairing (though I've never seen it done anywhere) would be VashxMilly.

I mean, it would even have somewhat of a possibility of fitting into a post-series fanfic without having to resurrect characters ( :bawl: my favorite is still WolfwoodxMilly :bawl: ) or make characters totally OOC (like most of the Meryl pairing authors do-I have only seen two fics with that pairing where both are really IC), it could have a good story behind it, and it would be very in character.
Posted
I think that Wolfwood and Millie was a gnarly poinent relationship. I feel so sorry for both of them because they never were able to explore there relationship to the fullest due to a certain Gung-Ho Gun.*sob* But there is a rumor that they had a child. Bring on Wolfwood Jr. ! Bring Trigun 2!
Posted
I tink that Inuyasha, Kagome, Kikyo was an awsome love triangle. That was really trggic though, just as Millie and Wolfwood.
Posted
[size=1] I'm a huge fan of shounen-ai, but I like the Vash/Meryl pairing too. Vash and Wolfwood are [i]definately[/i] straight...But Legato and Knives is a different story.

I think most shounen-ai couples people write about are from anime shows that are chock-full of bishounen and about...three girls. ::coughcough::WeissKreuz,GundamWing,DNAngel::coughcough:: But of course my favorite coupling is Kaworu and Shinji! ^_^ Eee, they're so cute together...

Meh..I really like Touya/Yukito too. Don't forget Tsuzuki and Hisoka...::sigh:: [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...