Single H Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 Who do you think should be crowned the best Gundam?
Guest Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 I just have to say. You ppl are getting REALLY boring always with Best Gundam? What is ur Fav Gundam. There has been 60 of these and i mine as well answer this one too. DeathScytheHell 0wnz j00 all. Bow down to your leader!!!!!!!!
Single H Posted September 15, 2001 Author Posted September 15, 2001 D@mn right I do!! Although I consider this a shame that nobody want to defend their honour!! It's best if I say 'Wing Zero has kicked the bucket!!'
BondFanatic Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 I voted for Deathscythe because it is the Gundam closest related to my Gundam. (Look at the pic and you will understand why. By the way, thats not a beamscythe he's holding, its a beamspear.)
Chibi D.Scythe Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 :ball: i would say umm sh!t i fo got his name.... umm dat red gundam... i think it was zechs gundam, umm o yeah [COLOR=red]Epyon[/COLOR] !!!:ball:
Guest Mechadragon Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [color=blue]Hydra Gundam[/color] It was from Gundam Battle Assault it was awesome. I'll see if I can find a picture.
No-Name Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 i forget the name of it, but its like RX-0079 frum Gundam X. that thing is powerful!
Shinigami Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 i must admit, you spelled DEATHSCYTHE wrong and there are many threads entitled 'fave Gundam' come up with something more interesting:p
Yuri Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 :flaming: put more gundams than just gundam wing gundams!! I'd choose Bolt
dark lord Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 the dragon gundam he's the coolest looking any body got pics of him
Sephiroth Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 master gundam and god gundam, devil gundam is cool, especially when it grows and takes over that huge lunar base, this is all from g gundam of course.... the dragon gundam you speak of is also from g gundam....
BlueTearDrop Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chibi D.Scythe [/i] [B]:ball: i would say umm sh!t i fo got his name.... umm dat red gundam... i think it was zechs gundam, umm o yeah [COLOR=red]Epyon[/COLOR] !!!:ball: [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah I think that Epyon is the best but I have only seen Gundam, Gundam Wing, and Endless Waltz so I am not an expert at naming all the gundams but out of the shows I have seen I have liked them all so much and I liked Epyon Sry kinda confusin I wazn't typing for grammer;)
Guest Altron Gundam Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 1. People who said Deathscythe Hell/Normal/Custom don't know anything about real Gundams because they show how little they know be being impressed with a kinky beam weapon and a shield that thrusts out. 2. UC Gundams beat the hell outa Wing Gundams bottom line. 3. My answer for best Gundam is the RX-93 Nu Gundam, and the GP0-2A Physalis Gundam. Both of them would turn any Wing Gundam into piles of scrap metal. 4. DSH is a piece of gundamium crapped out $hit. 5. Thank you for your time.
Tat2oo Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mechadragon [/i] [B][color=blue]Hydra Gundam[/color] It was from Gundam Battle Assault it was awesome. I'll see if I can find a picture. [/B][/QUOTE] Hydra Gundam was from G-unit a comic series. Which is a "Gundam Wing Dual Story" taking place in the same universe. And yes I do know it is in the game as well.
Break Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [SIZE=1]What is "Nataku Altron"? You mean Altron Gundam? Yeah, well... Whatever. And my faqve is Deathscythe Hell Custom.[/SIZE]
Sephiroth Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 nataku is shenlong/altron, geez, you love gundam wing and you didn't even know that....
Break Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [SIZE=1]Who loves Gundam??? Me?? Noo, I was saying to another personage on the boards who didn't know the name of Altron Gundam.[/SIZE]
Zero-Sama Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 RGM-79D GM Cold Climate Type.That or RX-79[G] Gundam Mass Production Ground Type and The RGM-79[G] GM Sniper. The First Image Is The RGM-79D GM Cold Climate Type
Zero-Sama Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 Heres the RX-79[G] Gundam Mass Production Ground Type
Soccer 4 Life Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 I would prefer "GUNDAM DEATHSCYTHE H " Its an improved version of the original Gundam Deathscythe, adapted for space combat. The Deathscythe H's "active cloak" uses the same defensive technology as the Mercurius's planet defensors, and doubles as a manuevering system; when opened, it bears an intimidating resemblance to a devil's wings. The Deathscythe's hyper jammers and beam scythe have also been upgraded for its new incarnation. "P.S. Zero-Sama nice Pics". :smirk: Peace!!!:smirk:
Guest Altron Gundam Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i] [B]I would prefer "GUNDAM DEATHSCYTHE H " Its an improved version of the original Gundam Deathscythe, adapted for space combat. The Deathscythe H's "active cloak" uses the same defensive technology as the Mercurius's planet defensors, and doubles as a manuevering system; when opened, it bears an intimidating resemblance to a devil's wings. The Deathscythe's hyper jammers and beam scythe have also been upgraded for its new incarnation. "P.S. Zero-Sama nice Pics". :smirk: Peace!!!:smirk: [/B][/QUOTE] So basically you prefer a gundam that would be turned into molten **** in two seconds by most of the other gundams. Look, a kinky buster shield, and a little scythe will not get it done against the top-class gundams. You've only seen Wing, and you don't know what your saying. Upgrade, or no upgrade, the scythe is still trash, as well as that new wing shield, which even makes it less manauverable.
Soccer 4 Life Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 The rest of the gundams are probably better than "GUNDAM DEATHSCYTHE H "and that's fine by me. I just like this gundam and thats why I voted for it. I have seen more than "Wing"and I know as hell as what I am saying. :smirk: Peace!!!:smirk:
Guest Altron Gundam Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i] [B]The rest of the gundams are probably better than "GUNDAM DEATHSCYTHE H "and that's fine by me. I just like this gundam and thats why I voted for it. I have seen more than "Wing"and I know as hell as what I am saying. :smirk: Peace!!!:smirk: [/B][/QUOTE] 1. Its Deathscythe Hell.... 2. You haven't seen more than Wing, or the Toonami versions of Gundam. I can tell. 3. The vote is for BEST gundam not favorite. 4. So anyway...DSH is just a cheap ripoff for looks rather than a good mobile suit. The Zaku II would tear it into pieces.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now