Alexa Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]This is a banner that I made with some pic, and played with some brushes I found. The colors are cool, and I'm pretty proud with this. Could you rate it out of 10 for me?[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Mitch Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 [size=1][font=century gothic][color=gray]I give it a [strike]Z[/strike]/1o. Heh. I like it. Blue's pretty much my favotire color, and the whole thing is very sleek. I like the color of the text, it works well. And the image, the eyes, it works. Has that coming together feeling for me.[/size][/font][/color]
Rhys Mayiessen Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 [color=skyblue]Ooooooh!! I really like the banner! I love the colour blue and it looks like it really matches the picture!^^[/color]
Guest Chris Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 [color=green]nice. the blue misty affect is very nice. it doesn't have much to it, but it looks good none the less. simple. effective. nice. 7.9/10[/color]
Heavyblade Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 I'm kinda scared now. Those eyes look so erie but other than that I like it.
Epitome Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 I like it. It has good use of color and has alot of "emotion" in it. If I had to rate it 8.7/10. The only flaw I think it has is there not a whole lot of shading.
Alexa Posted May 17, 2003 Author Posted May 17, 2003 [size=1][color=darkblue]Thanks ^^ I just saw the picture somewhere, and the idea just came to me.[/size][/color]
DarK DeatH Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 I like it very much... It has style, and the background blends well with the pic ^_^
Booboo Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 I like the the (kind of) creepiness of it. The girl and the text go well with the background. I would give it a 9/10, I likey. :D
KKC Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 yeah, the eyes are spookey, but good. I think its good, i give it a 9/10
InuyashaDeamon Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 I give it a 9.4/10 i like the eyes they are erie and the blue misty back ground too. and it freaky to look steight into the eyes.
Sara Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 [size=1]I love it. It is [i]the[/i] perfect color for the image, and everything goes together very nicely. The "ST" is a little hard to catch at first, but that's the only fault I can find. Very spiff...Alexa.[/size]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 I really like this piece. Its smooth and expressive. The misty blue fits the expresion of the girl well also. Very nice.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now