OtakuBoards

Enter the Matrix

Yoda

[I]It was all starting to go our way. The War was turning in the humans favor, finally; and all thanks to the One. The Agents had nothing against him, which is more than could be said for the rest of us. He was the Ace card, but, unfortunately, he was the only Ace card.[/I]

While Neo was untouchable in the Matrix, outside, he was just like the others. The problem they had was, he could be anywhere. So, the machines started developing the program for the Matrix. It could read and capture the electrical signature of anyone who logged in from the Real World, then match that signature to a point. It worked at the very first trail, but because they were force to scan worldwide, the area over which it picked up was quite large.

Through every hack they pinpointed it to a greater degree, the humans oblivious to this, as the trackers were implemented in squiddies, the most mass produces machines patrolling the Real World. Eventually, the signature was pinpointed to a single ship, the Nebucaneza. They tracked it for some time, making sure the One was aboard. After they were sure, a massive strike was launched against the Squiddies. The ship's EMP blast held them off for a while, but eventually the bombardment was too much from the ship and it's crew. Neo, Morpheus, Trinity and Tank fell to their doom, in much the same fashion as the Osiris.

This came as a great blow to the human race. Not only had they lost Neo, but the great Morpheus had also fallen. Still, the humans had no choice but to struggle on, but now, they had to find a different means to fight the Agents. They found out how the machines managed to get to Neo, and this gave them an idea.

If the Agents did not simply exist in the Matrix, it stood to reason that they would have to be input from a suitable position. So now, the humans have to find those places, and destroy them as quickly as possible. All available humans have been told to meet in a safe house called the Black Petal, where they can plan their first move against the Agents.
---------------------------------------------------------------
This is an alternate story (obviously) set in between Final Flight of the Osiris and the Matrix Reloaded. Everyone will be aboard a ship called the Whistler, and here are the positions available:

Captain
Mechanic (2)
Pilot (2)
Gunner (2) [the men/women who would, normally, be the first choice to use the ship?s guns upon attack.]
Electrician
Operator (Whoever chooses this will not be able to log into the Matrix. If no one chooses it, the position will be played by an NPC.)

Here?s what you need in your sign-up:

Name:
Codename:
Position: (On the ship, listed above.)
Bio:
Description:
Time Awake: (How long ago since you were woken from the Matrix. Remember, no-ones can be longer than the captain's.)
Weapon preferences:

--------------------------------------------------------

[B]Name:[/B] Craig Logan

[B]Codename:[/B] Frost

[B]Position:[/B] Captain

[B]Age:[/B] 26

[B]Height:[/B] 6'3"

[B]Bio:[/B] Craig was the star Linebacker in his College football team when he, and his best friend Dave Morgan were approached by a man called Morpheus. Throughout their lives, they had shared a mutual interest in a question, "What is the Matrix?" This Morpheus was prepared to give them answers, and so they took their pills and said bye-bye to everything they knew.

Since then, they had been fighting alongside Morpheus, aboard the Nebucaneza. However, shortly before Neo joined Morpheus, the two left, and crafted their own ship, called the Whistler. They were still closely affiliated with Morpheus, any people he woke that weren't happy on his ship, he immediately offered to the Whistler. Craig and David, now under the named Frost and Pyro, accepted anyone, quickly wanting to make up a decent crew.

Since Morpheus died, Frost and his crew have played quite a big part in the plot against the Agents. Their desire for vengeance is great indeed.

[B]Description:[/B] Craig has hazel eyes and spikey black hair. Just like in the Real World, he has a scar that cuts vertically down over the left side of his face, going straight through the eye socket, though the eye itself is fine. He wears a black leather jacket, black leather trousers, a clean white vest, and black US army boots. He also has a dog-tag around his neck that says simply "Frost".

[B]Time Awake:[/B] 5 years, 2 months, 13 days.

[B]Weapon preferences:[/B]

Katana - A katana he designed, made customely for his size and build. His favorite weapon. Craig is by far the most profficient of the group with blades. Indeed it is said that his skills with a blade are equal to that or Morpheus.

Twin Uzi's - Submachine guns, Frost's favorite form of gun.

Twin P229 Automatic pistols - Good all round performance; 18 rounds per clip.

Guest Musahi
[b]Name:[/b] Daniel Blaire

[b]Codename:[/b] Doom

[b]Position:[/b] Gunner

[b]Age:[/b] 28

[b]Height:[/b] 5'7"

[b]Bio:[/b] Daniel was a normal college student, he was majoring in creative writing. Daniel was walking home from a late night of studying at a cafe, when three men approached him. They were muggers, he started runnning but soon he realised they would catch up with him. He watched them running toward him and shut his eyes tightly. A few seconds later he opened them, and there was Morpheous.

Morpheous explained the Matrix, the Agents, and everything to Daniel. He didn't belive anything he heard, he didn't [i]want[/i] to belive it. He took the Red Pill, "just to prove Morpheous wrong". When he awoke he was amazed, he couldn't belive everything he knew was programed into him.

After a week or so of life on the ship, he decided to settle down in Zion. After he heard what happened to Morpheous and that the 'Whistler' was looking for a crew. He was one of the first people there.

[b]Description:[/b]
[img]http://www.sakura-petals.net/trigun/ep21/tri_044.jpg[/img]

[b]Time Awake:[/b] 3 years, 7 months, 11 days.

[b]Weapon preferences: [/b]

Double Bladed Sword - Mayhem's favorite means of attack, his double bladed sword is his closest guarded possession. It was given to him by Morpheous before he left the Nebucaneza.

[img]http://www.knifecenter.com/knifecenter/united/images/1234.jpg[/img]

7.92 mm ZB30 LMG - [img]http://www.rememuseum.org.uk/arms/machguns/armmg2/arm139.jpg[/img]

Guest QuickSilver
ok i am in a hurry so i will come back and edit most of it later

Name: David Morgan

Codename: Pyro

Position: Gunner

Height: 6'4"

Bio:

Description:

Time Awake: 5 years, 2 months, 13 days

Weapon preferences:

Name: Ippai Kokushibyou
Codename: Mokushiroku a.k.a Rock
Position: Pilot
Height: 5'9
Bio: When Ippai was in The Matrix, he was a 19 year old male in a ninja clan. He was on a mission for his master when Morpheus offered him the truth. Being too curious for his own good, Ippai accepted. When he was awoken, he was in inner turmoil because before his master found him at the age of 6, he was an orphan on the streets. Deciding not to be around Morpheus because he might snap one day, he went to the Whistler where he was been since his awakening.
Description: see attachment
Time Awake: 3 years, 10 months, 4 days
Weapon preferences: 1 MK23 Offensive Handgun
Twin all black Kamas
1 katana
Blade-like attachment on his wrist (like a wrist gauntlet with a 8 inch blade stick out over his hand)

[size=1]

Name: Nick Tendo

Codename: Clash

Position: Pilot

Height: 6 foot

Bio: Clash was a normal young adult inside the Matrix, he was finishing up his second year in college and returning to his family home when he was meet be a mysterious man, that man was Morpheus. He was given a choice, like all are, and chose to find out more about this 'matrix'. He was woken up as some would say, and found himself walking up aboard the nebuakaneser, and standing above him was Neo, Trinity, and Morpheus. He was told all about the Matrix and the real world by all them, and by the time he was done hearing hte story they had arrived in the city of Zion. Clash spent about six months in the city before meeting Frost and Pyro. He was recruited to become a pilot aboard the ship, the whistler, because it was known that both his fighting and piloting skills were above the average human. Since that day he had been aboard the ship, serving the captain and the human race.

Description:[img]http://209.123.85.4/~otakub35/attachment.php?s=&postid=397334[/img]

Time Awake: 4 years, 9 months

Weapon preferences: Sword

[img]http://www.swords-online.com/data/shop/images/uc1094_large.jpg[/img],
Twin Mac10's

[img]http://www.counter-strike.net/images/weapons/mac10.jpg[/img][/size]

[b]Name:[/b] Ryan Thraves
[b]Codename:[/b] Kinetic
[b]Position:[/b] Electrician
[b]Age:[/b] 16
[b]Height:[/b] 5 foot 8 inches
[b]Bio:[/b] Led a normal life as a regular teenager, excelling in computing, before stumbling across something which sparked him off, leading him closer and closer to the question "What is the Matrix"? And eventually, the answer found him...
[b]Description:[/b] A fairly young and timid boy, not really up for the rough-and-tumble life of dodging bullets or risking his neck inside the matrix, but he's one of those people who does what has to be done. Blonde haired and green eyed, intelligent and with a gift for computing and electronics. Because he's been out for a relatively short period of time, and is quite young, he's treated as the younger brother by those about him.
[b]Time Awake:[/b] 7 months, 5 days
[b]Weapon preferences:[/b] I don't know a lot about guns and stuff... So I'm going to assume he prefers machine-gun type things - lotsa bullets really quickly... forgive my ignorance ^_^

[font=courier new][i]Name[/i]: Lucas Farrell

[i]Codename[/i]: Priest

[i]Position[/i]: Mechanic

[i]Age[/i]: 25

[i]Height[/i]: 6'2"

[i]Bio[/i]: Priest was one of those guys who used to spent his days fixing up old machines and engines for pleasure, as time went on he also developed a great interest in computers and excelled at both his choice fields. Priest also had an insatiable need to find God, and this led him to come into contact with Morpheaus. Morpheaus told him that only through being free could he find God. Priest decided to take the Red Pill so he could find out what Morpheaus meant by "free". Priest was freed from the Matrix just over 5 years ago and served with Morpheaus until he heard about an opening on the Whistler. Priest asked Morpheaus if he could leave and offered this statement as reason [I]"Hey you've got Dozer, they need a good Mechanic to keep the Whistler in peak performance"[/I]

Morpheaus accepted this reason and Priest left the Nebuchadnezzur just before Neo was freed. He has been Pyro and Frost's loyal mechanic since then. Priest's knowledge of computers is ranking along with some of the best that humanity has to offer. In the knowledge of mechanics he is almost peerless. Now with the death of the man that showed him the meaning of Freedom, Priest shares Pyro and Frost's need for revenge against the Agents. Priest fights with the belief that God is on humanity's side and so keeps fighting through faith and determination in God Almighty. Priest can be crude and curse a blue streak at times, but underneath he cares deeply for all his friends and all humanity, so that they can have what Morpheaus gave him.

[i]Description[/i]: Priest has dark blue shinning eyes and short light brown hair, from working on machines he is quite muscular. In the real world he dresses in a pair of oil stained jeans and a long sleeved white t-shirt. While within the Matrix he wears he wears a long sleeved wine colored shirt and a pair of black pants, over his shirt he wears a long leather jacket and sports either rimless glasses or sunglasses.

[i]Time Awake[/i]: 5 years 1 month 3 days

[i]Weapon preferences[/i]:

[i]Staff[/i]: Priest isn't one for using blades, so instead he chose to learn the art of staff. Priest became very adept at staff and carries one with him as the others would carry their swords and knives. Priest's staff is foged from Titanium and so is incredibly tough, Priest's skills with his staff have left many enemies with a lot more than broken bones.

[I]Twin Beretta M9 Pistols[/I]: These are Priest's personal favorite weapons. He carries these with him whenever he enters the Matrix as he can never tell when things might go badly. Priest's pieces are silver metallic finish with black grips. He has a deadly shot with these Handguns and has very often kills with a single hit to his target.

[I]M4 Carbine Rifle[/I]: This is the weapon Priest chooses if he needs some heavy firepower if his M9s just don't suit the situation. He has a very accurate shot with this and has taken down quite a few enemies in tight spots.[/font]

Name: Jack Schilder

Codename: GT

Position: Operator

Height: 6'0

Bio: Jack had been awoken right before Morpheaus and the others left on the Nebucaneza. He had taken the red pill out of fright when he found out about the Matrix and Real World. At first he didn't know what to do just sitting in corners shiviring but then started talking to Neo and learned not to be so scared.
When the ship they were traveling on stoppped at Zion Jack got off and found a home. When he found out about the loss he quickly set off in find of a ship to destroy the menaces. he heard about the Whistler and signed up knowing that the practise he got from the ship earlier would be valuable.

Description: Jack has short brown hair and dark blue eyes. He wears faded jeans with a blue T-Shirt. Huge combat boots that hide weapons.

Time Awake: 5 months 3 days

Weapon preferences:
Handgun, Various Small Sharp objects in boots. Ex; Knifes daggers, throwing stars etc.

[b]Name:[/b] Ryan Schezar
[b]Codename:[/b] Vertigo
[b]Position:[/b] Mechanic
[b]Age:[/b] 24
[b]Height:[/b] 6' 2"
[b]Bio:[/b] In the Matrix, Ryan was a succesful department store owner. He had a good life. He was pulling in six figures a year. He had a wife, three children, a dog, a cat, a goldfish, and a nice two pound in-operable tumor in his spinal cord. His family searched out ever possible cure. No luck. He was truding his way to work one morning when Morpheaus appeared and asked if he wanted to take a walk. He told Ryan of the Matrix and the real world. Intrigued, Ryan readily accepted the red pill. As the trace program wound it's way into Ryan's body he began to feel the pain from the tumor subside. He awoke, unconsious, inside the Nebucaneza. He drifted in and out of consiousness for the next month. Thoughts of brain damage and not being able to cope flooded the minds of the crew. Ryan awoke one day to find Morpheaus standing over him. "If you cannot accept this for what it is, reality, you will die. It's your choice." Ryan stood and hugged Morpheaus. He thanked him and told him about his tumor. Morpheause explained that t was a way for the Matrix to keep it's population in check and at the same time have enough food for the living. Morpheaus assigned him to the Whistler, where he spent countless months mastering the inner workings of the ship. He became one of two mechanics on the ship. Ryan took the loss of Neo and the Nebucaneza's crew very hard. Now he works to better the ship and disrupt the machines tracking system. How hard it is...
[b]Description:[/b] [img]http://www.0three0.net/anime/kaji/gfx/main-face.gif[/img]
[b]Time Awakened:[/b] 3 years, 1 month, 16 weeks, 2 days, 7 hours, 14 minutes, and counting...
[b]Weapon preferences:[/b]
Throwing Weapons, preferably knifes or shurikens.

ok i wrote this last night just after i read Schrat's post so i didn't know that the mechanic position would be filled and the name blade would be taken. I'm busy right now so i'll change it another time.
--------------------------------------
[B]Name:[/B] Jack Masters

[B]Codename:[/b] Blade

[B]Position:[/B] Mechanic

[B]Age:[/B] 22

[B]Height:[/B] 6'0"

[B]Bio:[/B] Jack worked as a mechanic in a small garage at the corner of a street in the suburbs of New York He lived in a large apartment high above the streets and was in touch with someone who introduced him to the theory of the matrix. He firstly dismissed the idea as stupid but soon found himself very interested with this. His contact told him that if he really wanted to be shown that the matrix was real, then they?d be in touch.

Jack expected nothing but two days later he was working underneath a car when he heard footsteps. He looked out from underneath the car to see a tall black bald headed man, wearing sunglasses, which just seemed to be clinging to his nose. He was all dressed in black leather and said his name was Morpheus. He told Jack about the matrix and gave him the choice of pills. He took the red one thinking, 2what harm could it do??

He submerged from his egg, and took the same path that everyone else who had been awakened had taken. He passed out shortly after being picked up but he couldn?t see what by. When he awoke he was looking into the eyes of Morpheus. After sending a month or two aboard the Nebucanezer, Jack, who now went by the name of blade, moved to the Whistler.

[B]Description:[/B] Spiky blonde hair with deep icy blue eyes. Is of medium build with clearly defined muscles. He dresses entirely in black leather except for his black t-shirt or vest top.

[B]Time Awake:[/b] 5 years exactly

[B]Weapon preferences:[/B]

[I]Blade[/I] ? He named his sword after himself. Golden handle with large titanium blade. The bottom of the blade have three small spikes which make the blade serrated before going back into a normal blade. Not to heavy and extremely durable.

[I]Twin Desert Eagles[/I] - Two high powered had guns. Both with black and chrome finish. Grip and bottom and end of the barrel are in black and the rest with chrome finish. Custom made so that there is also a burst fire option. Extremely accurate

[I]Twin uzi?s:[/I] rapid firing submachine guns very fast but not too accurate.

[I]Throwing daggers:[/I] Weighted Daggers. Jack?s ability with a bladed weapon earned him his nickname. Very rarely misses.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Braidless Baka [/i]
[B][b]Name:[/b] Ryan Thraves
[b]Codename:[/b] Kinetic
[b]Position:[/b] Electrician
[/B][/QUOTE]

BAH at you!!

[b]Name: Generial Griffin[/b]
[b]Codename:[/b] (guess it can't be kinetix or kinetic -.-) Zylics
[b]Position:[/b] Gunner
[b]Age:[/b] 19
[b]Height: 6'1''[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b] Zylics was born in Zion, but was abandoned in the middle of an alley. An aging couple had found him and taken him in. By the time he was 9, the couple had both passed away and he was left to fend for himself. He stowed away on the Nebuchuneza and was eventually found by Morpheus.

When Morpheus and his crew reached Zion, they left Zylics there. By this time, he was fourteen years of age. He searched around in Zion for a job for a couple of months living off of the scraps of food and drink that he found on the ground.

He was later appointed to a guardsman, to keep a lookout for squiddies on a tower above Zion. It was a lonely life, but it was the only way for him to obtain money at the time, so he did it. One time he noticed the Nebuchuneza come in, and Craig and Dave got off. Later the Nebuchuneza left without them.

This struck Zylics with curiosity, so he left his post quietly and unnoticed. He snuck upon Frost and asked him what had happened. Later, Frost appointed him as a gunner on the Whistler.
[b]Description:[/b] Mid- Length brown hair, just past his chin. He has brown eyes, but usually wears sunglasses, even outside of the Matrix. He wears a leather black trench coat and has the same appearance inside and outside of the Matrix. He has a sort of young face, but sort of rugged. He usually has an odd expression.
[b]Time Awake:[/b] Born in Zion
[b]Weapon preferences:[/b]
[b]Blades:[/b]
[img]http://ebay0.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_c8807a0e26e8adee0196e95026f019d6/i-1.JPG[/img]
[img]http://ebay3.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_b9824cab10572fa1e2edd805f246e3b2/i-1.JPG[/img]
[b]Gun:[/b]
MP5-SD [img]http://www.hecklerkoch-usa.com/pages/military/images/mp5sd_r3_c2.gif[/img]

So, this game doesn't involve any spoilers about Matrix: Reloaded? (I want to see it myself ;) ) Goodies, I just saw the first Matrix the first time, so it's fresh in my memory - oh yes, and Last Flight of Osiris, too! I was waiting for somebody to make a game like this, so me iz in!!! :D Hmm, I should probably change my sex for a change...

[b]Name:[/b] Rebecca O'Brien
[b]Codename:[/b] Phoenix
[b]Position:[/b] Pilot (I know, all of them are filled, but there's no others...)
[b]Age:[/b] 19
[b]Height:[/b] (don't know the inch-system - we use meters here -, but let's just say short, as in 165 centimeters. ;) )
[b]Bio:[/b] When she lived in the Matrix she always felt that there was more in the world than what she sensed. By luck, she met Frost when she was fifteen, and on the run from her parents. She believed - wanted to believe - in everything Frost taught her, and didn't hesitate when he offered her the pill. In the real world she learned the art of steering a ship, thus becoming one of the pilots of Whistler.
[b]Description:[/b] She has long, burning red hair and freckles. In Matrix she usually wears red leather-jacket, red leather-pants and a black "belly-shirt". She uses her cuteness and seeming innocense to control the men aboard Whistler. By nature she is very optimistic and mediating. She desperately hopes for a better tomorrow.
[b]Time Awake:[/b] 4 years, 1 month (read the bio for details why)
[b]Weapon preferences:[/b] (I know nothing about guns either, but...)She always wears a rapier-sword when possible, as guns she prefers small pistols.

Heh, you just gotta love Phoenix! :) I'll stay to wait for the game to begin...

Okay, the acceptants are as follows:

[B]Captain:[/B] Frost (Me...)

[B]Mechanic:[/B] Blade (Gohan) , Priest (Outcast)

[B]Pilot:[/B] Clash (Schrat) , Pheonix (Sage)

[B]Gunner:[/B] Pyro (Quicksilver) , Doom (GunMetal)

[B]Electrician:[/B] Kinetic (Braidless Baka)

[B]Operator:[/B] Blade (JJRiddler)

My apologies to those who weren't chosen.

Now, just a few things before we get started:

Firstly, JJRiddler, you do realise that you will not be able to go into the Matrix? You will play a role like Tank in the first movie, where you act as a guide from the ship and get us out when needed.

Also, either JJRiddler or Gohan will have to change their codename, we can't have two people named Blade...

The RPG should be up soon, so be patient and happy hunting.

• 5 years later...
[SIZE="1"]Welcome to Otakuboards, Azazel.

Thank you visiting the site, however, I should point out several things you failed to do.

First of all, we frown upon personal advertisement here on the boards, so if you plan to continue your membership, please don't do this in the future.

Second, this is the auditions forum for role-playing. And it seems you haven't looked over the guidelines or followed any of the sign-up criteria. (simply because you were too busy advertising) Here's the guidelines: [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=58238"]HERE[/URL]

And lastly, the thread you posted in was created back in 2003 therefor, it's considered dead. This is called grave digging and is also something is frowned upon in the Theatre.

Please, try not to do this in the future and if you have any questions, you can PM me or any other moderators. Thanks.

Darren
[COLOR="Red"]Thread Closed. Post Deleted.[/COLOR][/SIZE]