OtakuBoards

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Dragonballzman

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yes you can get her once you get threw the cave... before you even go into junon you can have her... thou getting her makes you wait to get shiva i believe... might be ifrit... the one you get on the boat lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]yup, tifa is the main star of the show! followed by sephiroth, of course, both of them are cuties.... [/B][/QUOTE]

D@mn j00... D@mn j00 all to HELL!!!

/me goes and sits in corner wearing a shirt that says; 'Yuffie fan club No. 1 member', and cuddling a Yuffie plushie...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

D@mn j00... D@mn j00 all to HELL!!!

/me goes and sits in corner wearing a shirt that says; 'Yuffie fan club No. 1 member', and cuddling a Yuffie plushie... [/B][/QUOTE]

heh heh....

*sits in a corner wearing t-shirt that says "Tifa and Sephiroth no.1 fan" and cuddling sephiroth and Tifa plushies*

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]for all you non believers yuffie was the center of the game... and very ez to find for a reason... she rocked!!!!!!!!! so like quit dissen her cause w/o her... you didnt get a lot of stuff... like a fun time in her home town :angel: but well nm... she rules!!!!!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]now i see y your a dad... u just dont get the fun that is yuffie... u go strait to the chest and dont get past that...
roflmao... sorry about that lol...
but anyway... yuffie is a lot more fun... you would have more FUN w/ yuffie on a date than you would w/ tifa... yea tifa would get more people to think dang your lucky... but yuffie... you could have w/ her no matter where you went... if you going for looks tifa all the way... but you would have more genuin fun w/ yuffie... and if u know who hadnt died to save the world... she would be the type of girl who you didnt have to say anything... and she would know what you were thinking...
tifa-good in bed
yuffie-fun date
aeris-type of girl id wanna marry
but then again... im the type of guy who thinks marriage is forever and is sacred[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]now i see y your a dad... u just dont get the fun that is yuffie... u go strait to the chest and dont get past that...
roflmao... sorry about that lol...
but anyway... yuffie is a lot more fun... you would have more FUN w/ yuffie on a date than you would w/ tifa... yea tifa would get more people to think dang your lucky... but yuffie... you could have w/ her no matter where you went... if you going for looks tifa all the way... but you would have more genuin fun w/ yuffie... and if u know who hadnt died to save the world... she would be the type of girl who you didnt have to say anything... and she would know what you were thinking...
tifa-good in bed
yuffie-fun date
aeris-type of girl id wanna marry
but then again... im the type of guy who thinks marriage is forever and is sacred[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Now ya see, Kuja [i]knows[/i] what's up. Yuffie ownz j00. :cross: