OtakuBoards

Artist wanna-be...please critique ;)

BabyGirl

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj_kakkarot [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue][SIZE=4]its kinda strange really everyone says there begginners but every pic is far better than mine and ive been practasing for about a year now, once i get my scanner i'll post a couple of my pics but yours are all very good, i will admit the resize does look a little better but never mind its your drawing and you should be pround of it[/SIZE] [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]I just wish I [i]had[/i] a scanner. Then I'd be able to show everyone the hand drawn stuff I've done...

I used to be very good with anime. I did a very detailed picture about a year ago...which I then gave to a friend.

I haven't drawn much lately. I've been doing more digital artwork. But if I get a scanner, you can be sure I'll post my stuff up here.[/color]

[QUOTE]Orginally posted by White Digivise:
[B]I couldn't draw that if I wanted to. I love the eyes and I think sketches are great. Not everything needs color ppl. :D [/B] [/QUOTE]

If you keep trying you will get good, I'm 12 and scrol up the page and look at my pic. I also have a lot more DBZ pics that I cant find, but I have a very good one of Gohan, but I must admit that my talant is more natural.