Syn Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 Well, I decided to try something new out, new to me anyways. This is what I came up with, I think it turned out pretty nice. What do you think? EDIT: Once someones replied i'll post up the original pic that I used.
KKC Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 thats cool, i like her skin come out looking chappy and stuff, the original is kinda weird, but thats just me, i think its a cool little effect. ^_^
Sara Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 [size=1]I really like this. The dark red is the perfect color for it, and I love the effect. Like she's made of crystal or some sort of glass.[/size]
Posthumous Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 [spoiler][color=white]The first one looked like Michael Jackson O.o!I like it though...the effects look shiny and jagged...cool...[/color][/spoiler]
Arkadyz Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 [color=crimson][font=times new roman]Wow...Thats freaky cool looking...heh... I really like the effect you did to the skin...Really interesting looking :cool: [/color][/font]
Hittokiri Zero Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 eek x___X weird. I guess it's kind of like a photo-manip.
Alexa Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 Coolies. Like Sara said, the dark red suits the picture alot. ^^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now