Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, I decided to try something new out, new to me anyways. This is what I came up with, I think it turned out pretty nice.

What do you think?

EDIT: Once someones replied i'll post up the original pic that I used.
Posted
thats cool, i like her skin come out looking chappy and stuff, the original is kinda weird, but thats just me, i think its a cool little effect. ^_^
Posted
[size=1]I really like this. The dark red is the perfect color for it, and I love the effect. Like she's made of crystal or some sort of glass.[/size]
Posted
[color=crimson][font=times new roman]Wow...Thats freaky cool looking...heh...

I really like the effect you did to the skin...Really interesting looking :cool: [/color][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...