OtakuBoards

Super Poll!!!!

PiroMunkie

Guest Trotenks
i agree they would be like fierce machines slapping eachother silly. I could see it now. If chichi were a sayian and she went ssj well damn look out. Hey this is my first post in the dragonball forum since its been 3.0 yay!:D

Yes, i agree... maybe akira [I]was[/I] sexest!!! aaahhhhhh!!! i can just imagine how high chi chi's hair would get!!! lol... and.. bulma....:p

Guest firemac
Well women sayians can go to SSJ, it's just you know none of the girls are big time fighters liek the men, even though Pan is the strongest she hasn't gone through soemthing to make her go SSJ

Guest Trotenks
if their full blooded sayians like serpie they should be able to no matter what but half sayians maybe not it depends on genes and strength

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]Well women sayians can go to SSJ, it's just you know none of the girls are big time fighters liek the men, even though Pan is the strongest she hasn't gone through soemthing to make her go SSJ [/B][/QUOTE]
In an interview, Akira said that girls do not hav the ability to go ssj. If they did, Pan would hav turned it.

Lol, who voted for "What's a Soopur Sayyinn???"?? I was hoping someone would pick one of the bottom two just for sh*ts and giggles.. but ya, I also think girls should be able to transform into Super Saiyans. Never in the series did it not say that girls can. I think deep down Akira knows that girls can turn Super Saiyan, lol. But maye they should have their limits, for example they are unable to achieve Super 4.. I mean come on.. thatd just look weird!! :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B] I also think girls should be able to transform into Super Saiyans. Never in the series did it not say that girls can. I think deep down Akira knows that girls can turn Super Saiyan, lol. But maye they should have their limits, for example they are unable to achieve Super 4.. I mean come on.. thatd just look weird!! :D [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Well, if girls did turn supersayjin, Vegeta would get fried and Trunks would finally have a match equal to him. It's a bummer that there aren't any girl SSJ because their hair would be awesome.
Note: Chichi and Bulma aren't even Sayjins so don't waste your energy thinking what they would look like.[/COLOR]

Guest SSJ 3 Gotanks
I agree that Girls sould be able to turn SSJ

And do you know that Chi-Chi and Bulma aren't saiyans maybe they are saiyans

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ 3 Gotanks [/i]
[B]I agree that Girls sould be able to turn SSJ

And do you know that Chi-Chi and Bulma aren't saiyans maybe they are saiyans [/B][/QUOTE]

Have you seen DragonBall??? They are NOT Saiyans... heh heh heh, Bulma hit Gokou with her car :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]Lol, who voted for "What's a Soopur Sayyinn???"?? I was hoping someone would pick one of the bottom two just for sh*ts and giggles[/B][/QUOTE]
I Did :D :D

I think girls should be able to tur into Soopur...I mean Super saiyans

Guest Altron Gundam
Why not? Only for Pan to be beaten by the superior experience and strength of Super Saiyajn Goten and Super Saiyajin 2 Gohan, Super Saiyajin 3 Gokou, and Super Saiyajin 4 Gokou.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i]
[B]Yes!!! :D Why not anyway? [/B][/QUOTE]
Akira just said she couldn't (or any of the other girls, for that matter). either because
a. they're just not supposed to, like how guys aren't supposed to be able to give birth (....-.-) or
b. none of 'em are quite strong enough to