Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Trotenks
Posted
i agree they would be like fierce machines slapping eachother silly. I could see it now. If chichi were a sayian and she went ssj well damn look out. Hey this is my first post in the dragonball forum since its been 3.0 yay!:D
Posted
Yes, i agree... maybe akira [I]was[/I] sexest!!! aaahhhhhh!!! i can just imagine how high chi chi's hair would get!!! lol... and.. bulma....:p
Guest firemac
Posted
Well women sayians can go to SSJ, it's just you know none of the girls are big time fighters liek the men, even though Pan is the strongest she hasn't gone through soemthing to make her go SSJ
Guest Trotenks
Posted
if their full blooded sayians like serpie they should be able to no matter what but half sayians maybe not it depends on genes and strength
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]Well women sayians can go to SSJ, it's just you know none of the girls are big time fighters liek the men, even though Pan is the strongest she hasn't gone through soemthing to make her go SSJ [/B][/QUOTE]
In an interview, Akira said that girls do not hav the ability to go ssj. If they did, Pan would hav turned it.
Posted
Lol, who voted for "What's a Soopur Sayyinn???"?? I was hoping someone would pick one of the bottom two just for sh*ts and giggles.. but ya, I also think girls should be able to transform into Super Saiyans. Never in the series did it not say that girls can. I think deep down Akira knows that girls can turn Super Saiyan, lol. But maye they should have their limits, for example they are unable to achieve Super 4.. I mean come on.. thatd just look weird!! :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B] I also think girls should be able to transform into Super Saiyans. Never in the series did it not say that girls can. I think deep down Akira knows that girls can turn Super Saiyan, lol. But maye they should have their limits, for example they are unable to achieve Super 4.. I mean come on.. thatd just look weird!! :D [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Well, if girls did turn supersayjin, Vegeta would get fried and Trunks would finally have a match equal to him. It's a bummer that there aren't any girl SSJ because their hair would be awesome.
Note: Chichi and Bulma aren't even Sayjins so don't waste your energy thinking what they would look like.[/COLOR]
Guest SSJ 3 Gotanks
Posted
I agree that Girls sould be able to turn SSJ

And do you know that Chi-Chi and Bulma aren't saiyans maybe they are saiyans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ 3 Gotanks [/i]
[B]I agree that Girls sould be able to turn SSJ

And do you know that Chi-Chi and Bulma aren't saiyans maybe they are saiyans [/B][/QUOTE]

Have you seen DragonBall??? They are NOT Saiyans... heh heh heh, Bulma hit Gokou with her car :D
Posted
Lol. Who voted for whats a guurl? That would be cool to see a super sayian girl *counts how many sayian girls there are... 2? Oh yeah pan and bra... I mean it would be cool to see pan go super sayian
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]Lol, who voted for "What's a Soopur Sayyinn???"?? I was hoping someone would pick one of the bottom two just for sh*ts and giggles[/B][/QUOTE]
I Did :D :D

I think girls should be able to tur into Soopur...I mean Super saiyans
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Why not? Only for Pan to be beaten by the superior experience and strength of Super Saiyajn Goten and Super Saiyajin 2 Gohan, Super Saiyajin 3 Gokou, and Super Saiyajin 4 Gokou.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i]
[B]Yes!!! :D Why not anyway? [/B][/QUOTE]
Akira just said she couldn't (or any of the other girls, for that matter). either because
a. they're just not supposed to, like how guys aren't supposed to be able to give birth (....-.-) or
b. none of 'em are quite strong enough to

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...