Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
OK, here is something I did at school quite some time ago... Tell me what you think of my ASCII skills :D
[code]

/\
// \
\\ \
\\ \
\\ \
\\ \
\\ \
\\ \
\\ \
\\ \
\\ \
\\ \
\\ \
\\ \
___\\ \____
\\ \\ \ \\
\\_ ¯¯¯¯ __\\
¯¯¯¯\¯¯¯\¯¯¯
\¯¯ \
\¯¯ \
\¯¯ \
\¯¯ \
\¯¯¯¯ \
¯¯¯¯
[/code]
Posted
ahahha! that is cool :D I tried to make a dice like that on my Turing program, but then oe of teh slashes cannot be used as text so I didnt' get to use it ._.
Posted
What program did you use? I only use notepad for my ASCII stuff :P
Here is another:
[code]
############
####### ###
##### #### # ##
### ### # # #
## ## # # #
## # ### # #
# # ### ## #
# ### # #### ### #
# ##### # #### ##|¯# #
# # ### ###|¯ # #
#### #### #####|¯¯ # #
##### ######|¯¯¯¯ # ##
## ########|¯¯¯¯¯ ., ##
## #|¯¯¯¯¯¯ `´ # ##
## ##
# / #
# #
# #
# _____ #
## ##
## ##
## ##
###########


#### ##### # # ###### ####
######## ###### ###### ###### #########
############# ###### ##### ###############
################## ############## ###################
[/code]
Posted
Man I know a great site to go to for ASCII Art! Hold on and I will look it up! It has just about everything you could imagine!

I will show you my favorite one:

[url]http://www.asciiartfarts.com/[/url]

[code]
.,add88YYYYY88ba,
.,adPP""' `"Yba___,aaadYPPba,
.,adP"" .adP""""' .,Y8b
,adP"' __ d"' .,ad8P""Y8I
,adP"' d88b I .,adP""' ,d8I'
,adP" Y8P" ,adP"' .,adP"'
adP" "' dP" ,adP""'
,adP" P ,adP"'
.,,aaaad8P" ,adP"
,add88PP""""' ,dP"
,adP""' ,dP"
,8P"' d8"
,dP' dP'
`"Yba Y8
`"Yba `8,
`"Yba, 8I
`"8b 8I
dP __ ,8I
,8' ,d88b, ,d8'
dP ,dP' `Yb, ,d8'
,8' ,dP" `"Y8P'
dP ,8P"
,8' ,dP" Normand
dP ,dP" Veilleux
,8' ,8P'
I8 dP"
IP dP'
dI dP'
,8' dP'
dI dP'
8' ,8'
8 ,8I
8 dP'
8 ,8'
8, IP'
Ib ,dI
`8 I8'
8, 8I
Yb I8
`8, I8
Yb I8
`Y, I8
Ib I8,
`Ib `8I
`8, Yb
I8, `8,
`Yb, `8a
`Yb `Yb,
I8 `Yb,
dP `Yb,
,8' `Yb,
dP `Yb,
d88baaaad88ba, `8,
`"""' `Y8ba, ,dI
`""Y8baadP'
`""'

[/code]
Posted
You wanna know what REAL ASCII graphics is? OK, I will show you something I saw in the other forums I used to go to... I was like, speechless when I saw this o.O
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=405284[/img]
Posted
OH my!! That is so incredible! *Jaw Drops*
Is that a program or something? What is it? Or do you even know? Man, that is so freaking amazing! That definately blew my mind!!!

Kaola

If you can find any more please post them!!
Posted
[SIZE=1]I've always loved this stuff, and I never was sure...how to do it. I've ended up just working in whatever photoshop-ish program I have at the moment. (Although I've been told that's cheating...)

Spiffy on both counts. Better than my first tries. *attempts to burn floppy disk*

As for the one Dk-dth posted...yeah--that stuff just blows my mind. ^^;[/SIZE]
Posted
I don't know if any special programs were used or what... But yeah, I've got more of those stuff... I have like, 150 + txt files of ASCII... made by me and by others... Here is one made by someone at the old AnimeGlobe forum...
[code]


.:... ... .:
..... .. ... .:,,;.: ....... .:::.
. . . .. .:.:tDf,,,. ., :; : .. .:..:.:
.. ... .. .. .:..,,,.i:;ti.;.:;GGi::. .... : ::.,,,:....
. .. .. ..:; :;:iGi,t;,..:,,t: : :... ..;,:tDL:.: .::
.. .. .. . .:.,;ti,. .:,i,:::. .::,:.. ..... ;,;,.:i:,:.: :.
,..:. . .....::. ,,::. ..:,i; ,,:,:... .:..:. .:...: :,,. :tt::::::. ::
,,,,i::,: .. : : .:.....:.. ..:i:, ;;:;,.,;... :.:: .. .::::. i,.. ,:.,:..
.,,;,:,,; ...: : ..:..::;t;;;i:ij;,:... ::. ., . ...i,,;j,::,.:,..:::
,::::;;,,: .::,:.........:::..,:i;;:.;;;:: .: : : .: .. .:.;;,,ti:;:.if;:,,.
:; .iit,;. ..::........ .,::;::i,:.:::,;,:..:::...: ,.. :..;i,;;ij,.:;i:;, ,:,t:
,,:.,;,,,ii: ...:.,i:....:..:...;t;,. . ::;,. ::.,; ,.:i;::,;;.,;t: ;
.,.:::tj,::,;,.::;,:::::,;;::... .. .:..:,::,;t,:;::LDD, :;,:;jt;i;,,::
: :tt;: .;.,:.:,:::.::.. . . :,,:. iji, tj,::i, ,.:,ttt: .:
.:.:::;::,: ...... . ....:. i:,;ti,::..,,,, ,,,;:.
: .,::;:;jf,. .. :,::. ......, :;;jf,,iti,:;,
.:: .: :ij;. . . .:. . .. .. .. .,: ,iLt,...:::::::.
.:.. ,i,.. . .. .. :::.::..,:.. ... .... . . , :,,i,:,;::,:,:::..
. .;: . .:. : . .:i,,:.,,:.,;,: : ::... .. ,. ,:;,,::,iLi;,. .::.
.:.. ....,:.. . .. ::::. . , :: :. :. :: ,::,;.:.;i;,: :::
..:,,,,. .:,, . :: ,.,: .; ...: :. .. .:, .:.;;:::..... .::.
::t;,:..:,:. . .: ::,;: .:;,,,:.,:. ::: :. ..i : ::,,. ..::.
..:.. ., .:. .. ..::::,;:,,:.. .,iffjtii:.,;,,,.:::..:t :....::..:::,:.
.:....:. ...:,,,itjtt;:::. .:ifi,;;fLft:.,,.:,,..,, :. . ..:;:.,;
... .:. .:...::.. ;itffi.:tGi ,;Lj;jitj;..,,:.:.; :. . .. .,;;;:
..., :,. :: ..:,,;t,. :;L,,; ,:L. ;j ,fi:.,..:,, :. ......:;,.
..:, . ....:: .: ..:,. ,iL. t: :iL;.tf ,:..;: :;: ;:,: ... :i...,:::.
::,,...: ......:::.:: ::,. .,;tif: ::.ffj, :,,,:. .;:;;.:,:.,;:.:;i;,
... .:. .:...;i; .:;jt, : .,;i;;. .::,,:,: ,;;,;;:,,::;. it:.:.
..:. .......;:,:::.i: . :: .:;i;, :: .:::i;, ;t,i;:;;;:,
... ...::..:;,.::....; . ,:.:;:. ..:. .. :;i,.;t:;,;,;,.
... ...:. ::: :: :i, .. ......:::;i,..:.. :.:;,;fLitt;i;,.::,.
... ... .::..:,. ..,: ::. . .,:.:::,.,..:: ., ;fff;tfLtf:,, ,: ::
.. .::. ..;,.::. :,,:::. .:: :.,: ;::... .: ,. .,;: ,f;,,tt.:,:,,;;:,
.. ...:.....,i:.:.:. ....::. :,,: .:::::;,:: .. .. :,. :.:::;i: ;i,::,,;i,:::
.: .. ::. :,i;:;;;::. .: ::...,..::,:;:. .,,:.. .. .....;:..:: .fGDGt:::,: ;,:;.
.. ....::,;,,:,t;,. .::::,: .,. .,,: :.:.::.......:,.., :,,:ifj: :;.,:.:.
. :::.,;,,,ii;, .,,:.:. .. .. .::.:: ...:. :..:.:,;, ,. .. :...
.. .. .:;;: .;i;; ....... .. .. :. ....::. ..::.,:::,;,:. ,....;ti:..,:.
.. .. .::.,,,,iiii..::::::::::::::::::..:. ... .. ,::i;,:;,.,i. :.:,:. .
. .. ..: .:.,ii,. .... . . .. ::.;. ,;::,i ..:ftit;,..
. .:.. :i,:;:.. .:. ,: . .. ,.:;;;,,: ii;;ti;:.
.. .. . .::,, :,: .:..... .... ... .,. ;,,:: .:,:ttti::;:
. .. .. :,; .:..:,: .....:. .. .... .,, .. .:,:,;;i;,i::i,
.. . :,. .... . ... .... ...... :,.... :;;;,;;;;,:..:.
.. . ,. ..... . .. . . ,,......::... ...:.;: .:;;.,
. . ....: .... ... ..:.... :. : ,. ::.:.
......... ............ .,. .:
... ... ... ... . :
.,:.....: ::..
t :
[/code]
Posted
That last one is good, but the color one is so amazing. I could never have the time and patience, much less the skill to make something like that.
Posted
I am not sure what that last one is...it is just really hard for me to see...but I CAN see an anime girl I just don't know what is around the outside of her....Good job anyway on the part I can see!

Kaola
Posted
That is Sailor Moon... Pay more attention to it and see it from a farther distance...
So you want more? Yeah, I will give you more...
[code]
.:XHXHXtXkx
.x@MRMMMM@RRH!-
.:XMMMMMMMMMMMMSM%:
: :x:r~"MMR$8MMMM8RMM@M***>
'~` .x@MMM8MMR8MRRM@"
.:XM8MMTMRM8MR8MRRXHHMH!: .
:nHMM":MRMM8RMRMMMMMMMMMMX! -~>
:H!*~` .X8MfMBMMMMM@MMMMM*)X"
?!` .dMMRDL*M@M$8MMMM*":X!
:HMM8M8!*:"*M@RM#" :4M!
.Xf#RMM8MM: . :!`XM ::
xX! XWMM8MMMHXMX:>!X~ X~ . `
`M XM~MM.MMRMRP`.~ ~ H~ ( :t*~
'> {M" ' MMMP" : x. '" . ~ " .x:
~ Mf ~:MM" "* ~ f xW$$M
M '" {H!x. :S$$$$$&
! ' "X@I$> :@$**#"""-
~~-~""~ :X! df" ```
. . .MRxW@M .
{:: `` $B$$B$L `
~= M$@` 'W$$$$$$$& xXH>
X: '$$$bd$$$$$$$$$$$$W$$$? :X
#$>-"$$$$$$$$$$R'$$$$$$$M~ Xf
"Mm.#$$$$$$$$$Kx$$$$$$$!
`" R$$$$$$E?$T)I$$$$X
$$$$$$$$R$$$$$$R`
"$$$$$$$$$$$$P
"$$$$$$$$R"
'h."*$$$$#.
'$$$bc(:xXM
...'=+. "**$@MXf~
.xWNB$$$No.-.
{*"".(##$$$$b't.
\sd$$$Wx'#$$$$.Mr ~Womin! {:
$$$$$$$$W:#$$$$'9 X '*$$$NM !X. .
$$$$$$$B$N:?$$$k?L4& `{"#7tXMM `\
$$$$$$$$$$X $$$$'E'$>@x `{)HM!!:
$$$$$$$$$$R!#$$$ M'$>MRQ: "M*MXX
$B$$$RRT9TMX $$$ @'$> iXnx. `XMX!> !k
TBM@RMMMM@RN`$$$ RJ$ LMMMMMMMx. `?MMk xn!\ S%
$SM88MMMMRMX F"uzx'Fd$'MMMMMMMX!: '?M! .XMM!!! MMM
[/code]
Posted
Oh that one is cool! Yeah I wasn't trying to be offensive though. I will look at it from farther back! Sorry.

Here is one I found on the net of the anime character Lum

Kaola

[code] ..---..._
..--"" "-.
..-""" ".
..-"". "
.-" \
.-" ....-_
.=" _..-" F .-"-.....___-..
"L_ _-' ." j" .-": /"-._ "-
" : ." j" : : |"" ".
......---------"""""""""""-:_ | |\
...---"""" -. f | "
...---"" . ..----"""""""".. ".-... f ".
..---""" ..---""""""""-..--"""""""""^^:: |. "-. .
.--" .mm::::::::::::::::::::::::::... ""L |x ".
-" mm;;;;;;;;;;XXXXXXXXXXXXX:::::::::::.. | |x. -
xF -._ .mF;;;;;;XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:::::::| |X:. "
j | j;;;;;XXX#############################::::::| XX::::
| |.#;::XXX##################################::::| |XX:::
| j#::XXX#######################################:: XXX::
| .#:XXX########################################### |XX::
| #XXX##############################XX############Fl XXX:
| .XXX###################XX#######X##XXX###########Fl lXX:
| #XX##################XXX######XXXXXXX###########F j lXXX
| #X#########X#X#####XXX#######XXXXXX#######XXX##F jl XXXX
| #X#######XX#" V###XX#' ####XXXXXX##F"T##XXXXXX. V / . .#XXXX
| #########" V#XX#' "####XXXX##.---.##XXXXXX. / / / .##XXXX
| "######X' .--"" "V##L #####XXX#" "###XXXX. ." / / .###XXXX
| #####X " .m###m##L ####XX# m###m"###XX# / / .#####XXX
| "###X .mF"" "y ##### mX" "Y#"^####X / .######XXX
| "T# #" # #### X" "F""###XX"###########XX
| L d" XXX xm "^##L mx dXX YL-"##XX"S""##########
| xL J XXX T "" T XdX L. "##XS.f |#########
| BL X## X X## X T#SS" |#########
| #L X###X X###X| j#SSS /##########
| #L ._ TXXX-" "-._ XXXF.- ###SS\###########
| ## """"" """""" ##DS.\###########
| TF ##BBS.T#########F
| #L --- ###BBS.T########'
| '## "" jL|###BSSS.T#######
| '#### ______ .:#|##WWBBBSS.T####F
J L '######. \___/ _c::#|###WWWBSSS|####
J ;; '########m \_/ c:::'#|###WWWBBSS.T##"
J ;;;L :########.:m. _ _cf:::'.L|####WWWWSSS|#"
.J ;;;;B ########B....:m.. _,c%%%:::'...L####WWWBBSSj
x ;;;;dB #######BB.......##m...___..cc%%%%%::::'....|#####WWBBDS.|
" ;;;;;ABB# #######BB........##j%%%%%%%%%%%%%%:::'..... #####WWWWDDS|
.;;;;;dBBB# #######BB.........%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%:::'... j####WWWWWBDF
;;;;;BBB#### ######BBB.........%%%%%%%%%%%%%%:::'.. #####WWWWWWS
;;;;dBBB#### ######BBB..........^%%%%%%%%%%:::" #####WWWWWWB
;;;:BBB###### X#####BBB"..........."^YYYYY::" #####WWWWWWW
;;.BB######### X######BBB........:'' #####WWWWWWW
;;BB##########L X######BBB.......mmmm.. ..x#####WWWWWWB.
;dBB########### X#######BB..... "-._ x"" #####WWWWWWBL
;BBB###########L X######BB... "- ######WWWWBBBL
BBB#############. ######BBB. #####WWWWBBBB
BBB############## X#####BBB #####WWWWWBBB
BBB############### T#####BB #####WWWBBB :
BB################# T###BBP #####WWBB" .#
BB##################..W##P ###BBB" .##
BB###################..l "WW" ###
BB####################j ___ " l j###
BBB##################J_- """-.. ':::' .-""""""""""-. l .####
BBB######B##########J######## "-. ::' -" ..mmm####mm.."-.< #####
BBBBBBBBBBBBBB#####J############ "-_ :| " .###############mmLlR####
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBB###/ ####### -. .:| ".####################lT####
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBj|###### ######xx-...:::|" ###f ..... "#T###
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBjj############## ":::."j##F .mm#########mmm.. Yj###
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB|^##################mmmmm xx """mjF.mm####################j###
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB| ######mmmmmm#######################j###
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBY#m... ..mmm##########PPPPP#####m.. lj###
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB2##############^^"" ..umF^^^Tx ^######........mmmmmmlj###
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBJT######^^^"" .mm##PPPF"...."m. "^^###############lj####
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB##^L .mmm###PPP............"m.. """"^^^^^"" lj####
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB#####Y#mmx#########P.................."^:muuuummmmmm###^.#####
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB#####::Y##mPPPPF^".......|.............. ""^^######^^"...#####
BBBBBBBBBBBBBB########..................F............ \ ........#####
BBBBBBBBBBBBB#########.................|.......... : ....l#####
BBBBBBBBBBBB###########...............F......... \ ..######
BBBBBBBBBBB#############.............|........ : dA####
BBBBBBBBBB##############..................... kM####
BBBBBBBBB################.................. k#####
BBBBBBB##################................ k#####
BBBBB#####################............. t#####
BB########################............ "E####
B########################F............ . "####
#########################............' .. "L##
########################F............ ... "L#
#######################F............' ..... "#
######################F............. ....... "
#####################$.............. .........
#####################lmmm............. ........... ..m#
####################j########mmmm............. ......mmmmmm########
###################j###::::;:::::########mmmmmmm##############################
##################j:::::::;:::::::;;::##############################^^^""""
##################.mm:::mmm######mmmm:::#################^^""""
#################F...^m::;::######################mm"""
#################.......m;::::::::::::#########^"
################F.........###mmm::::######^"""
##############F...........:###########"
############..............':####
#########F............mm^""
#######..........m^""
####.......%^"
#.....x"
|.x""
.-"
.-
.-
.-
-
-"
-"
"
x
xx
xx
xxx"
xxx"
.xxxx"
___xxx""
.xxxx""....F
""""mmxxxxx ___xxx^^^..........'
.xx^^^^YYYY###xxx^^.................|
.xx^" #######x..................|
.xx" ###########mx..............f
.x^ ##############xx............|
j" ############## x..........;
.........# ############ #x.........|
x.......j" ########## ####x.......f
xxx....#.. ######## #######x......|
xxxx.#.... ####### ##########x.....|
xxx...... ##### ######### x....|
xxx...... ### ####### #m...|
xxx...... ## ###### ####..|
xxx......#. ##### ######m|
xxxx....... ### #######Fx
xxx...... # j##### m
xx...... #### Jxm
xxx...... #### j###Km
xxx..... ### j####F m
xx...... # ###F .m
xxx .... j##F .###m
m..xx..... ##F j#####K^mm.
m...xx...... ## #####F ####mm
m .....x...... F j####F ########
m ......x..... ###F J##########
"m ........x.... .#F #########^^|
"......mmF^^^x.... ## ###### |
lL..jF x.... .F #### |
lTLJF x.... #### |
l::|. ".... j### ##
l.... L.... ###F x##
l.... ..m##L... ##F j###
l:... #####L... #F j####
l.... #### ... #####
".... ... ####F |
l.... ... j###F |
#... .... ###F |
"#.. .jL.... ##F |
##. .m###L....#F |
"## ..mm###### .... |
| |... |
k |... |
l |... k
k .m#L... Jk
## ..mm####L... k
### d########' L.... |
l | "-.__-"
l |
l j#
: j##
k j##'
l .m###k
l ###^^"|
| |
j .##
| ######
| ##### ####
.k #####" ####
l #####^ ####
l ### ####'
! m###F
| ######
| mm##m###'
|. m########F
|. m#######F" #
d. ### #
|.. .'
|.. |
k.. :
\... #
|... ##
|... ###
L... ####.
|... #### |
L... ### |
|... ### |
\... ## |
\... /
"\-____-

[/code]
Posted
What program did you use Sara? I've heard of some programs that do that, but I got one that was so crappy to use that I opted to stay using notepad only :P
Here's another one I made at school... If compared to all those others, it is quite sucky, but yeah... lol
[code]
_______________________________
/\ \ \ \ \ \ \
//\\ \ \ \ \ \ \
// \\ \ \ \ \ \ \
// \\ \ \ \ \ \ \
// \\ \ \ \ \ \ \
// \\ \ \ \ \ \ \
// \\ \ \ \ \ \ \
// \\ \ \ \ \ \ \
/_| | \____\_____\_____\_____\_____\_\
| | _______ _______ |
| | | | | | | | |
| | |--- ---| |--- ---| |
| ___ | | | | | | | |
| | | | ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ |
| | | | |
| |o | | |
| | | | |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
[/code]
Posted
Here is another one I found....Thank you Dark Death!

[code] o
ooo$
oo$$$$$ $$
$$$$$$$$oo o$$$
oo$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ooo o$$$$$ oooo
o$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$o$$$$"$$ o$$$$$$$
o$$$$$$$$$o$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$o o$$$$$$$$$$
o$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$" $$$ o$$$$$$$$$$
o$$$$$$$$$$$$$o"""$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$ o$$$$$$$$$"
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$o o$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ "$$$ $$$$$$$$"
$$"$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$ o$$$$$$"
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$oo$$o $$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$"
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$
"$$$$$$$$$o$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$oo$$$$$$$$$$$$" $$$$$$
"$$$$$$$$$"$ $$$$$$$$$$$o$$"$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$
"$$$$$$" $ $ """ $"$$ $"$""$$$$$ $$$$$$o
""""$$o $$$ $o$$ "$$$o$$$$ oo "$$$$$$
"o$ "$$" oo $$$$ $$o$$$$ o$$$$$$$$ooo $$$$$$o
$ oo """ o$$$$$$$$$$$$$""""$$$$$ $$$$$$$o
ooo "$o $$o o$$$$$$$$$$$$$"" $$$$$$ "$$$$$$$
o$$$$$$$$$$oo "" oooo$""$$$$$$$$$$"" $$$$$$$ "$$$$$$$o
o$$$$$$$$$$$$o$""$$" $$$o """$$""" $$$$$$$
o$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$ o$$" ""$o $$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$"$$$$""" "$ $$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$" "$$$$" $ $$$$$$
$$$$$$$$"$" $ o$$$$$o $ $$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$" o$$oo o"" oooo$$$$$$$$$o$ $$$$$$$$
o$$$$$$$$$" o$$$$$$oo$o$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ oooooooooooo ooo$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$o $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"""$$$$ooo$$$$$$$$$$$$"
$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$""$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$" """$$$$$$$$$$""
$$$$$$$$$$$ "$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ "$$$$$$$$$$$$ "$$$""""
$$$$$$$$$$$ o$""$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$ "o
$$$$$$$" "o$" "$$$$ o$$$$$$$$$$$ "o
"o""""" $" $$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $
"o oo$" $ o$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $
"""" $ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $ o
o" $""$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ooooooo $" ooo$$$$$
o" o" $ o$$$$$$$$$$$ooo $ oo$$oo$oooo
o" o" $oo$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$o$" $$o$$$$oo$$
o$" o$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$
o$ooooo $"$" o$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ "$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$ o" $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ o$$$$$$$$$$
o$$$$$$$$$$$" $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$" $$$$$$$$$$$$$
o$$$$$$$$$$$" $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$o$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$" $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"
$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"
o$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"
ooo$$$$$$$$$$$" $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"
o$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"" $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$""
o$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"
$$$$$$$$$$$$$" $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"
""$$$$$$$" $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"
"$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"
"$$$$$$$$$$$$""
"$$$$$$$$"
[/code]

That is Girl-type Ranma as a cat!!

Kaola

BTW, none of these were made by me, they were all found on various websites!
Posted
Hey Sara, if I post a picture could you change it into ASCII for me? Well, since you said you were going to be I will just leave this piccy and if you will you will, or if ya won't, ya won't!
Posted
i have one a hundred times better than even the color one.... but its much to big to load, i cant find any way to show it to you guys, the max char limit is 60000 characters and the ascii is 699546 characters... and it wont let me load an html file either....

(edit: sweet i got it up, here you go
[url]http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/dhmagus/asciigoku__very_cool_.html[/url] i think youll be pleasantly suprised
Posted
[color=#808080]Wow! This stuff is absolutely awesome.

It reminds me of the mosaics that people make with small objects (like making an enormous, detailed facial picture from matchsticks). It's really painstaking, but the end result is so phenomenal!

Really, really great stuff. I always enjoying seeing unique art like this. ^_^[/color]
Posted
WOW! I don't watch DB that much but I know that picture is so incredible! It looks like someone used some kinda transformer thing to turn that picture into ASCII Art, that's how good it is! Great detail on the whole thing! Did you do it yourself D_H?

How do you save the color ones on your computer also...I can't find anywhere that will let me copy them with color except maybe paint but it says the file is too big!!!???
Kaola

[code] .....
.e$$$$$$$$$$$$$$e.
z$$ ^$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
.$$$* J$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$e
.$" .$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$*-
.$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$***$$ .ee"
z**$$ $$r ^**$$$$$$$$$*" .e$$$$$$*"
" -\e$$ 4$$$$. .ze$$$""""
4 z$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"
$$$$$$$$ .$$$$$$$$$$$**$$$$*"
z$$" $$ $$$$P*"" J$*$$c
$$" $$F .$$$ $$ ^$$
$$ *$$c.z$$$ $$ $$
$P $$$$$$$ 4$F 4$
dP *$$$" $$ '$r
.$ J$" $"
$ $P 4$
F $$ 4$
4$% 4$
$$ 4$
d$" $$
$P $$
$$ $$
4$% $$
$$ $$
d$ $$
$F "3
r=4e=" ... ..rf . ""%
$**$*"^""=..^4*=4=^"" ^"""

[/code]

YAY!! Flamingo!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...