OtakuBoards

digimon adventure

sailor crimson

*out of story*

Umm... It appears you guys have two plotlines, and badguys going at once. I think for now, we should stick with SS Trunks's plotline, where we fight Devimon. And we'll work D W's in later, so the next Digi they fight is a Greymon. Deal? :D

Okay, well, I'll continue from SST's post.

PS- SS Trunks, do you mind if I abbreviate your name to "SST"?

*in story*

Leona, Tori, and their Digiomon scowled at Jim. Tori yelled at him. "ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT YOU DON'T THINK WE GIRLS CAN TAKE CARE OF OURSELVES?!?!?! SO YOU THINK WE NEED A GUY TO LOOK AFTER US!!!!!! GRRRR!!!!! WE CAN DO FINE BY OURSELVES!!!!:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: "

Jim backed off. "Geez, sorry..." Leona shot back at him. "YOU'D BETTER BE!!!!!!!!:flaming: "

Ryu sweat dropped, and the girls and their digimon prepared to fight, equally, alongside the others.

Leona looked at Renamon, and asked her. "Okay, Renamon. What attacks have you got?" Renamon grinned, and quickly answered. "My strongest attack, is "Diamond Storm"." Leona put a serious look on her face, and she and her digimon turned and faced the enemy.

Tori looked at the blue rabbit like Digimon. "Kay, Usagimon. What've you got?" Usagimon replied. "My best attack, is "Angel Touch."!" Tori smiled. "Great!"

Both the girls pointed forward, and yelled to their digimon. "OKAY!!! ATTACK!!!!!" Renamon and Usagimon leaped into the air, firing their attacks at the new found evil...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryu turned to Guilmon, "Okay boy! Attack!" Guilmon looked at Ryu like he was a stranger though he was one a few hours ago.

"Attack?"

"Yes. Like, smack him or use that flame thingy again." Guilmon thought for a moment and then jumped remembering that attack. He aimed and fire a fireball right at Ryu. Ryu collapsed in a heap of smoking clothing.

"Devimon next time Guilmon!" Guilmon sweatdropped. They soon were along side the girls. "Okay, Guilmon. Now aim a fireball at Devimon."

"Ha! You foolish little impatents." Devimon choked, "Take this!" He smacked everyone off their feet with a unleashing of awesome power.

Ryu and Guilmon helped the girls and the digimon up as the others planned an attack. They all surrounded Devimon. "What the? What are you novices doing?"

Leona grinned and spoke to him behind his back, "Kicking your butt."

All the Digimon surrounded Devimon, and unleashed their attacks (yes, even Guilmon, even though he just learned the word "attack".). With the force of the blow, Devimon was knocked back. He fell to the ground, and the other Digis surrounded him, ready to attack again. But, before they could finish him off, he jumped up, and flew away. Just before he was out of their view, he looked back, and angrilly yelled. "Curse you, Digidestineds!!! I will seek my revenge on you and your pitifull partners!!!"

When he was gone, Tori and Leona high fived eachother, and the guys said "congrats" to eachother, while the Digimon rejoiced at their first win...

well i say we should camp for tonight.

an hour pasts as they set up the camp fire and tents with sleeping bags(where they got all this i dont know its just a story)

kaiyu: well were all here together and it is very strange knowing what is going on in the real world.

kaiyu whipps out his......................()its not what you think)....................Guitar and begins playing some dave mathews band.

Tori and Leona:now thats the stuff.

ryu:come on play some metTALLICA or red hott chili peppers.

kaiyu continues to play........

"No no no no no NO! There shall be Metallica and only Metallica" said Kenjiro.

"Hey, Kenjiro, there's a profile of you on my computer"said Ryu! "It says you were training at a shoulin temple for the last year".

"Yeah, so what's your point?" said Kenjiro

"Wow, you must have been really good to train there" said Ryu

"So what's with the gold katana?" said Jim

"Family airloom" said Kenjiro.

"Hey, wait a minute! They don't allow music in those temples, so how do you like Metallica so much" said Leona

"Well, I did have a life before I went into the temple you know!" answered Kenjiro. "Hey Katanamon, I think you did great today at the battle" said Kenjiro

"Yeah, they all did great" said Kaiyu

All the Digimon smiled!

That night, Jim sneek out of camp after saying goodbye to sleeping Tori.

Jim: Although you don't know me but, I know you. Even seing you sleep(snoring and drooling), i'm still in love with you. See you later....

Tori: (snoring).... huh?(went back to sleep)

Jim: Deathmon, let's go.

Deathmon: I'll be up there if you need me.

Jim starts to climb the mountain nearby, Without any sort of equipment. Upon reaching on top, he realize It's a dessert.

Jim: Who's that? It looks like a human....

Jim draws closer. To his suprise, it's a boy. A lost boy out in the dessert.

Jim: Wake up boy, wake up.

Hajime: (talking in sleep) Hajime's the name, thank you for your support. I love you too...god, it's nice to be famous...

Jim slaps Hajime.

Hajime: Who are you?

Jim: A friend. You better come with me. Take your digimon with you.

They starts to climb down the mountain towards campsite.....

Jim and Hajime, making their way down mountain:

"So, how many others are there", said Hajime

"There's 5 others besides me, there's Tori, Leona, Ryu, Kaiyu" ...........

"And Kenjiro", says Kenjiro, appearing in front of them.

"Ah! I thought you were asleep", said Jim

"Nah, I saw you starting to climb the mountain, so I followed you"! said Kenjiro

"I see, anyway, Hajime, this is Kenjiro" said Jim

"Hey, nice to meet you, nice sword", said Hajime

"Thanks, nice to meet you to", said Kenjiro

"Guys, I know they're snoring like elephants down there, but I think we should keep the noise down a bit!" said Kenjiro

The 3 of them continue to make they're way down the mountain!

Flamemon: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee we are going down the mountain as it comes! well be going down the mountain as it comes, well be going down the mountain well be going down the mountain well be going down the mountain as it comes! :D

Hajime: Where did you learn that???

Flamemon: I dunno, it just popped into my head! :D

Hajime: I see...

Kenjiro: I don't think your Digimon knows the meaning of "quiet"

Jim: Yeah, I think you'd better find some way to shut him up :D

Hajime: Ummm...Ok.

Flamemon: FoOd! YuM! I lOvE fOoD! :D :D :D

Hajime: Riiight...

Flamemon: GiMmE mY fOoD! :D

Hajime: What do you like to eat?

Flamemon: ...I dUnNo! :D

Hajime: *[COLOR=blue]Big Animè sweatdrop[/COLOR] *

"Okay!" Jim said, spreading out his armspand wide. "This is the plan. We'll split up into groups of 2, not counting our digimon. So I guess it'd be groups of 4 if counting the digimon but if not-"

"Just cut to the chase!" Leona said grouchly.

"Right." Jim continued, "Okay. Now when we split up into groups of 4, including our digimon, each group will do one area. I'll take the beach with Kenjiro. Leona and Ryu, you two take the east forest with that lake. Tori, your with Hajime and Kaiyu."

"Wait." Ryu interrupted. "Wouldn't that make 3 in that group."

"Your point?"

"Well, you counted wrong."

"So? I make one mistake. Okay, there's one group with 3 people in it. Let's split up and meet back here at this huge tree in let's say... 3 days. You must make your own items and supervisions. Is that the right word?"

They all nodded in agreement and left to their posts.

As they gathered their stuff, Leona started grouching. "How come I'm stuck with Ryu..." Ryu glared. "Is that an insult?" Leona glared back. "What do you think?:flaming: "

Jim and Kaiyu had to break them apart, before a major brawl broke out between Ryu and Leona. "That's enough you two..."

[B] A while later, they parted ways, and set off... [/B]

*out of story*

Sorry guys... I'm going through a small case of writers block, and karate class starts in a few minutes, so I'll be back on soon... :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]good luck with karate practice. I love karate. I was going to take lessons. I'm thinking of archery. Hmm... [/B][/QUOTE]

*out of story*

Kay, I'm back! :D Karate class was pretty good today, learned a few more techniques, perfected a few old ones, and I'll be ready to test for my next belt pretty soon!!! :D

*in story*

As Leona and Ryu walked along with their Digis. Leona spoke up, breaking the silence. "So, what are Digimons anyway?" Renamon looked at the two humans, and curiously asked. "What? Are you saying you don't know anything about Digimon? I thought you were DigiDestineds!!!" Ryu looked at the two shocked Digis. "No, we don't know anything about you guys..." Leona continued. "And what's a DigiDestined?"

[B] Meanwhile, not too far away... [/B]

Kenjiro and Jim walked on the long stretch of sun and sand. Kenjiro looked curiously at Jim. "You picked the beach so you could relax, didn't you?" Jim laughed. "Yep, but ya' didn't hear it from me! :D" Kenjiro, his Digi (I forgot his Digimon), and Deathmon sweat dropped.

[B] Meanwhile, not too far away from there... [/B]

Tori, Hajime, Kaiyu and their three Digis, walked along the lakefront, searching for signs of other human life. And after a good 4 hours of searching, Tori sighed. "We're never gonna' find anyone out here..."

Suddenly, and huge Digimon came out of the water, towards them. The humans gasped at the huge snakelike Digimon, while Frostmon quickly stated the large Digi's facts.

"That's Seadramon! A big, strong Digimon, that lives in the ocean. He's pretty strong, and his attack of choice, is Ice Blast!"

kaiyu:my digimon is an ice type so im not too sure if it will cause to much damage. (kaiyu throws a stick at the moster)

monster:roarrrrrrrrrrrrr

Tori:Great now you did it!!

out of story:

hey id ont know the types of your digimon so help me out, fire and grass are the weakneses for ice.

"So what's up with you and Tori?" said Kenjiro

"What do you mean", said Jim

"You may be hiding it quite well, but I see right through you man! You like her don't you" said Kenjiro

*Classic Anime fall* "I don't know what your talking about!" said Jim

"Don't worry man, your secrets safe with me" saig Kenjiro, grinning!

btw, my digi is KATANAMON, KATANAMON!!!!!

Suddenly, they're blocked by a huge boulder.

Kenjiro: We can't continue. We better turn around. I can climb this....

Jim: You see that mansion(pointing towards the top of the mountain behind the boulder). Within 2 days, can you reach there?

Kenjiro: No prob. How about you?

Jim: I'll swim. The waterfall is going be my ticket to get up there.

Kenjiro: What? You'll climb a waterfall?

Jim: I'm a pro. Don't worry. I'll be there before you know it....

Kenjiro & Katanamon: We'll be there first.

Jim & Deathmon: Ha, ha, ha.... You wish.

Kenjiro bid farewell to Jim & Deathmon. Jim starts to swim towards the ocean. Deathmon will do his routine check of the area.

They're departed. Both feeling brave. Not wanting to turn back. As though they can....

Kenjiro and Katanamon manage to scale the boulder in a very short time! They reach the top and look to check on Jim's progress.

"Hmm, he swim's pretty fast, he's quite a way out" said Kenjiro

"We're gonna win, aren't we" said Katanamon

"You can bet on that, my friend" said Kenjiro

Kenjiro and Katanamon start running along the beach, Kenjiro is amazed at Katanamon's speed!
Meanwhile, out at sea:

"Whoa, they run like the wind............... I'll win no problem" said Jim.

Kenjiro and Katanamon are running along when a small, dinosaur like creature jumps out of the forest!

"What is that", said Kenjiro

"That's Agumon, looks like he wants a fight" said Katanamon

Kenjiro draws his gold katana, and prepare's to attack when Katanamon stops him!

"No Kenjiro, this is my fight", said Katanamon

"Okay, I have faith in you my friend" said Kenjiro

Both Digimon take up battle stances!

"Okay, use Katana cannon", said Kenjiro

Katanamon aimed his front katanaclaws at Agumon and fires them at him!!! Kenjiro is very surprised to see that they grew straight back! Agumon seems quite hurt!

"Fireball", said Agumon (can't remember his attack)

Katanamon dodged the attack!

"Blade fury", said Katanamon

Katanamon launches himself at Agumon and continuelly slashes at him with his katanaclaws! Agumon is very injured!

"Finish it off", said Kenjiro

Katanamon fires another Katana Cannon at Agumon, Agumon faints! The 2 are very excited to have won! They look out to sea!

"What the? Look how far out Jim is", said Kenjiro

"We gotta get going" Said Katanamon

Kenjiro and Katanamon, now pumped with adrenaline, run along the beach faster than ever!

The sunny day with the wet mortess was calming in the afternoon breeze. Leona and Ryu sat at the edge of a lake as their two digimon slept under a tree, snoring as loud as 14 semi's passing a busy airport. Ryu broke the silence, not including the snoring, "Yep. So... where do u live?"

Leona tossed a flat stone into the water and watched it fly across the translucent streams. "I came from Japan. Kyoto to be exact." Ryu smiled :)

"Me too!"

"Wow. Great." Leona said sarcasticly, still not staring at Ryu but at the water.

"You seem restless."

"Well, it's this danged digi stuff. We have no idea where we are. This place is weird too! I wouldn't be surprised if a huge bug monster jumped out of the bushes. It flew at Leona.

She screamed but was pushed out of the way by Ryu as the giant insect slid across the waters like a snow boarder on a fresh new slope. It absorbed some of the water and distributed the rest at the two digidestined. ryu still holing onto Leona, he called out to the sleeping digimon.

If on cue, the two creatures jumped forth into action. Ryu helped Leona up then ran near Guilmon. "Let's fight!"

Jim: Finally, I've reached the waterfall.

Jim sends a signal to Deathmon.

Deathmon: As usual I have to check the top for him.

Jim waves as a sign to Deathmon that he's ready.

Jim: It'll be a piece of cake.....

He pulls his fists backwards and punch the rock behind the water. It creates a hole for him to climb.

Jim: It's time to hold my breath....

Jim climbs the waterfall with ease. He climb the thing like it was nothing. He doesn't have to carefully plant his steps, he make new ones. Simotaniously using his legs and fists to climb the waterfall.

Jim: I'll punch here, kick there, punch that little rock sticking out......

Renamon and Guilmon jumped up, and Renamon quickly stated the bug Digimon's facts. "That's Kuwagamon. Kuwagamon is a screeching red flying demon, with enormous claws, gnashing pinchers, and an almost unstoppable attack technique: Scissor Claw!"

The two digi's jumped at the huge bug, and attacked. "DIAMOND STORM!!!!!!" "PYRO SPHERE!!!!!!!!"

Kuwagamon merely snorted, and flew at the two chosen Digimon. "SCISSOR CLAW!!!" Renamon and Guilmon were thrown back, and they crashed the ground with a rather gross sounding thud.

Leona and Ryu jumped forward. Leona yelled. "OMG!!! RENAMON!!!!!" Same with Ryu. "GUILMON!!!!!!"

Suddenly, the two devices on Ryu and Leona's belts started to glow, and a huge light came over Renamon and Guilmon.

"Renamon digivolve to... KYUBIIMON!!!!!!"

"Guilmon digivolve to... GROWLMON!!!!"

Ryu and Leona looked at the new digivolved Digimons. They both stared, and said in unison. "Wow..."

how do u know it's going to be growlmon? Oh well, we'll know his name for sure cause he digivolves this saturday.. er.. tomorrow. :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kuwagumon stood no chance for he was taken out by both digis' attacks. Kuwagumon fell back into the lake, taking a few nearby trees with his plundge. They shouted out with glee and the digimon turned back to rookies once more.

"That was awesome." Ryu said to Guilmon as they sat by a fire in the cool, seasoning night.

"Nah. It twas nothing." Guilmon said, rubbing the back of his head with a sticky claw from eating leaves. He stuffed his face full of more green plants.

"Ya know," Leona warned Guilmon, "You'll get sick if you eat those." Just then, guilmon did something that shouldn't be shown on Digimon. Let's just say he tossed his cookies.

Afterwards, they all sat happily, telling stories, as if they were in the real world. Ryu put a hand over Leona's mouth as she told a tale. She removed his hand. "My story isn't that bad!"

Ryu listened. "Quickly grab water from the lake. I hear a monster again." They poored water over the flames creating grey clouds of smoke which rose to the canopy above. They hid in the bushes. RYu peered out and then he whispered to the others, "Kuwagumon."

Finally both Jim and Kenjiro arrive at the same time at the top of the mountain.

Kenjiro: Well, you sure took your time....

Jim: *Panting* Let's checkout the house there. It's almost dark....

Kenjiro: Yeah, whatever.....

Jim: Deathmon, go with him. With your vast knowledge of digimons, you can help him....

Deathmon: We should work on our comunications, alright, I'll go with him. Take care...

Jim: No sweat....

Kenjiro, Deathmon and Katanamon went inside, leaving Jim all alone....