OtakuBoards

digimon adventure

sailor crimson

Ok sorry i keep getting tori and leona mixed up, theres just soo many rpgs im part of and i get mixed up sorry. ill post my part now, ok im with leona.

Kaiyu:uhhh....where are we?!!!

Leona:we are in some sort of an ice cavern

Ryu: burrr its ffffff rr eeezingggg

kaiyu: well then we better start looking for a way AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

all of the sudden a blue creature with green eyes leaped out from the icy waters and latched to his face.

creature:kaiyu kaiyu kaiyu u made it!!!

Kaiyu:ahhh get it off me i dont wanna die!!!

Leona: awww its soooo cute.:laugh:

Ryu:well it looks like you finally found your digimon.

frostmon:my name is frost mon, pleased to meet you!!!

kaiyu:well hello uhh, frostman, i mean mon.say..arent you a little to girlly for a guy.

frostmon:errrrrrrrr i AM A GIRL YOU BUM!!!

kaiyu:oh oops sorry!!!

all::laugh:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leona looked at Ryu, then at Frostmon, then at Kaiyu. She stared at Frostmon, then thought out loud. "That's a digimon? Then that phone call wasn't a practical joke..." Frostmon looked curiously at her. "Huh? Phone call? Practical joke? Why would a digimon play a practical joke?"

Leona shook her head. "Aw, it's nothing..." Ryu looked at her. "It is too something! Tell us!" Kaiyu nodded in agreement. "Yeah. Tell us."

Leona sighed. "Well, on my way home from school today, someone kept calling me on my cell phone. But, when I picked up, they didn't say anything. So I shut the phone off. And when I got home, I turned on my PC, and then, the cell phone rang. But I had turned it off. So I picked it up anyway, and someone kept saying my name. Then, they asked if I could hear them. I answered yes, then it got all excited, and said it's name was Renamon, and, it was my digimon. I thought it was a practical joke so I shut the phone off, and the next thing I knew, I was in this strange land..."

Kaiyu had a puzzled look on his face, then he said. "Woah, strange." Frostmon looked at him, like he was nuts. "It's not strange. Renamon was just trying to contact Leona." Ryu stared at the little blue creature. "You know this, Renamon?" Frostmon nodded. "Yep, I know her."

Leona smiled, and said to the little animal/digimon. "Great! Then maybe we'll run into her/it soon!"

Eventually, they were out of the ice cave, and were in a lush green jungle. As they walked along, they were all silent. That was, until a big yellow fox like creature with purple gloves popped up on them. They all screamed, and hid behind a couple bushes. Frostmon looked at the creature, smiled, ran over to it, and said. "Hey, guys! Meet Renamon!" Renamon smiled, and the others were shocked. Renamon walked over to Leona and asked. "Are you Leona Mikono?" Leona grinned. "Yes, I am." Renamon smiled again. "Great! It's nice to finally meet you. I'm your digimon, Renamon!" Leona smiled back. "It's nice to meet you too, Renamon!"

Ryu and Kaiyu gasped. "Wow, that thing's awesome!" Ryu looked at Renamon. "I hope I get a digimon as cool as that!" Frostmon looked at them. "What about me?" Ryu and Kaiyu laughed. "Yeah, you're really cool too!" Frostmon smiled.

After they all introduced themselves to Renamon. They were off...

Renamon took a nap and so did frostmon but the others stayed wide awake. "So, this is known as the Digital World, huh?" Kaiyu commented. The others agreed.

Ryu messed around with his bandana, "Yeah. I was playing a game when I got a phone call from some girl." Kaiyu nudged Ryu.

"A girl, huh?" He made a cat noise and Ryu pushed him away.

Ryu then turned to Leona. "Wait. Didn't you say [I]you[/I] were Leona?"

Leona nodded. "Yeah. Why?"

Ryu jumped to his feet. "I talked to you on the phone."

"What? I never talked to you." Ryu rubbed his chin.

"Hmm... this keeps getting stranger and stranger." Ryu paced as Leona talked.

"And what's up with these Digimon? Are they some kind of virtual reality thing."

"I dunno." Ryu replied. "But what I do know is, I WANT A DIGIMON!"

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]Renamon took a nap and so did frostmon but the others stayed wide awake. "So, this is known as the Digital World, huh?" Kaiyu commented. The others agreed.

Ryu messed around with his bandana, "Yeah. I was playing a game when I got a phone call from some girl." Kaiyu nudged Ryu.

"A girl, huh?" He made a cat noise and Ryu pushed him away.

Ryu then turned to Leona. "Wait. Didn't you say [I]you[/I] were Leona?"

Leona nodded. "Yeah. Why?"

Ryu jumped to his feet. "I talked to you on the phone."

"What? I never talked to you." Ryu rubbed his chin.

"Hmm... this keeps getting stranger and stranger." Ryu paced as Leona talked.

"And what's up with these Digimon? Are they some kind of virtual reality thing."

"I dunno." Ryu replied. "But what I do know is, I WANT A DIGIMON!" [/B][/QUOTE]

Ryu kept pacing, and Leona looked at him. "You want a digimon?" Ryu looked at her, like she was nuts. "OF COURSE I WANT A DIGIMON!!!!! DON'T YOU REALIZE HOW COOL THOSE THINGS ARE?!?!?!"

Leona sweat dropped. "Umm...Okay, then..."

Pretty soon, Renamon and Frostmon woke up, and they started on their way.

As they walked through the jungle, Ryu stopped and looked back. Kaiyu looked curiously at him "Whatcha' lookin' at?" Ryu shook his head. "Oh, nothing... I just thought I saw something.."

Kaiyu and Leona looked behind them, saw nothing, and turned back around.

They kept going, looking for some sign of human life, when all of a sudden. Leona felt something tap her shoulder, she jumped, and turned around.

The others turned around too. And they saw a big, red dragon-like creature standing behind them. The humans ran to hide, but Renamon and Frostmon stayed behind. Ready to attack.

The dragon-like digimon looked at the terrified humans, ran towards them, and happily said. "RYU-MON!!!!!!"

Ryu looked at the digimon, and said. "Guilmon?" Leona looked at him. "Guilmon? Do you know this thing?" Ryu nodded, slowly. "Yeah, just after I got that phone call, this guy showed up in the videogame I was playing..." Leona looked back at Guilmon. "Wow. I guess this means..." Guilmon continued for her. "This means, that I'm your digimon, Ryu-mon!!!"

Ryu grinned. "SWEET!!!! MY VERY OWN DIGIMON!!!!!!!!!"

Leona nodded, then smiled at him. "Guess so."

Kaiyu looked from Leona to Ryu, and back again. Grinned evilly, and said. "Heh, heh... Ryu and Leona, sittin' in a tree..."

Leona and Ryu smacked him on the head, and yelled. "SHUT UP!!!!!!!"

Guilmon just smiled.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]hmmmnn... this looks fun...i coulden't jump in some how could i???

it's ok if your full... [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry.:(

But Sailor Crimson's already got all the peeps that can join...

Sorry, I would have like'd ya' to join. :(

They walked on. "So... Leona..." Ryu said which broke the silence.

"yeah?"

"What about this phone call?"

"What about it?"

"Did you make the sounds of Guilmon?"

"Why would I do that? I didn't even know him until now."

"Ryumon silly." Guilmon said at Ryu's side. Ryu laughed.

"I like my digimon. But what to do with them?" Suddenly, the skies darkened, fog came and so did the rain. They ran for shelter under a tree.

"I'm cold." Leona said, shivering.

"Me know what to do." Guilmon said, getting sticks. He placed them on the ground, blew a fireball and set up a campfire. The night seemed to be dry and cozy afterwards. The rain stopped, the clouds parted and the sky shown of a eerie light of twinkling stars of greatness.

"Bueatiful out here at night." Ryu said looking at the sky.

"Bootiful." Guilmon repeated. Soon, they were all asleep.

[B]Not to far off in the distance...[/B]

"Deary me. Deary me. It wouldn't be to fun to have one of these digidestin go bye bye suddenly, now would it." A small cat figure approuched the sleeping forms of the heros. "Ah. How to decide. Well, I'll pull out a nasty trick and surprise them." He pulled out rubber snakes and threw them at the 6 of them.

They all jumped at the touch of the snakes. They saw the cat. He was dressed in jester clothing. "My my. Jumpy are we? Ya know, you should really calm down."

Ryu laughed at the cat's outfit. "A talking hehehehe cat! ahaha!"

"You won't be laughin' kid when I stick this claw up your nose holes. Listen up, I got some tricks in here, toots, and I want to use them so watch it."

"Who are you?" Kaiyu asked seriously.

[SIZE=3]Digi-profile: Chestermon[/SIZE]
I'm Chestermon. I have plenty of tricks in my sleeves and pant legs! No one can out wit me in a clever contest. I may look like some feline but I'm really a fox! And I'm as sly as one too!

"Chestermon, huh? Why does it end with mon?" Chestermon jumped up and down.

"And you call yourselves the digidestined."

"We do?" Ryu asked.

"Argh! Mon stands for monsters! AS IN DIGIMON!" Everyone went 'OHH!' and Chestermon fell flat on the ground.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]They walked on. "So... Leona..." Ryu said which broke the silence.

"yeah?"

"What about this phone call?"

"What about it?"

"Did you make the sounds of Guilmon?"

"Why would I do that? I didn't even know him until now."

"Ryumon silly." Guilmon said at Ryu's side. Ryu laughed.

"I like my digimon. But what to do with them?" Suddenly, the skies darkened, fog came and so did the rain. They ran for shelter under a tree.

"I'm cold." Leona said, shivering.

"Me know what to do." Guilmon said, getting sticks. He placed them on the ground, blew a fireball and set up a campfire. The night seemed to be dry and cozy afterwards. The rain stopped, the clouds parted and the sky shown of a eerie light of twinkling stars of greatness.

"Bueatiful out here at night." Ryu said looking at the sky.

"Bootiful." Guilmon repeated. Soon, they were all asleep.

[B]Not to far off in the distance...[/B]

"Deary me. Deary me. It wouldn't be to fun to have one of these digidestin go bye bye suddenly, now would it." A small cat figure approuched the sleeping forms of the heros. "Ah. How to decide. Well, I'll pull out a nasty trick and surprise them." He pulled out rubber snakes and threw them at the 6 of them.

They all jumped at the touch of the snakes. They saw the cat. He was dressed in jester clothing. "My my. Jumpy are we? Ya know, you should really calm down."

Ryu laughed at the cat's outfit. "A talking hehehehe cat! ahaha!"

"You won't be laughin' kid when I stick this claw up your nose holes. Listen up, I got some tricks in here, toots, and I want to use them so watch it."

"Who are you?" Kaiyu asked seriously.

[SIZE=3]Digi-profile: Chestermon[/SIZE]
I'm Chestermon. I have plenty of tricks in my sleeves and pant legs! No one can out wit me in a clever contest. I may look like some feline but I'm really a fox! And I'm as sly as one too!

"Chestermon, huh? Why does it end with mon?" Chestermon jumped up and down.

"And you call yourselves the digidestined."

"We do?" Ryu asked.

"Argh! Mon stands for monsters! AS IN DIGIMON!" Everyone went 'OHH!' and Chestermon fell flat on the ground. [/B][/QUOTE]

*out of story*

Uhh... Is is just me, or is Chestermon alot like Kyros?

"Where are we going? said Kenjiro"
"I'm trying to get us out of the jungle, YOU GOT A BETTER IDEA!" shouted Tori
Jim and Jenjiro look at each other, scared
"Hey Kenjiro, I got your Digivise" said Katanamon
"Yeah, we got yours too", said Usagimon and Deathmon
"A Digi-what now?" said Jim
"A digivise" the digimon give them to the humans
"Looks kinda cool", said Kenjiro
"But what's it do?" said Tori

Jim took his Digivise and tries to plug it into his palm pilot.

Deathmon: What are you doing?

Jim: I'm trying to connect this to my palm..... here it goes.

The Digivise glows brightly. Using its hologram projectile, it shows them statistics of Deathmon. List of moves, ability even it's secret. Suddenly the hologram of Deathmon changes to a map. Near their location(which is marked with a green dot) a red dot is coming towards them.

Tori: Let's go there.

Kenjiro: I'll protect us with this gold katana.

Jim: This way.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]hey can you sketch a pic of mine too, it always says that my pic size is too big.

frostmon
blue body
green eyes
spikes down back
sort of like agumon except more girly. [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't you want to link up with the rest of the gang? Plese continue....

Jim sends Deathmon to scout around. That leaves Jim, Tori, Kenjiro, Katanamon and Usagimon.

Jim: I sense 3 people and 3 animals, In this place those animals are digimon......

Kenjiro: Katanamon slice these bushes to make way....

Katanamon: As you wish....

The 'Bush'es are cleared. Ryu and Leona plus Kaiyu stood at the end of the clearing.

Tori: More people! This is getting interesting...

Kenjiro: My gold katana is standing by....

Jim: Deathmon's ready for aerial assault...

Tori: Let's greet them...

"Identify yourselfs", said Kenjiro

Kenjiro raises his Gold Katana (thanks for the idea single H) and Jim raises his fists.

"Hey cool, some more Digimon!" said Ryu

"Hey I'm Ryu, this is Leona, and this is Kaiyu"

"They seem friendly" said Tori

"Hi I'm Tori, muscle man over there is Jim, and ninja dude here is Kenjiro"

At this, Jim dropped his fists, and Kenjiro put his gold katana back in the holster.

"Hey", they said.

"Hey Jim, how do you turn this digi-thing on anyway?" said Kenjiro

"It's called a Digivise", said Usagimon

Katanamon scowls at Usagimon!

"Here man, press this button" said Jim

"Oh, I see, thanks man", said Kenjiro

I thought there's one more?(7 people total)
--------------------------------------------------

Deathmon: Oh no, he's here!

Katanamon: I can sense him, we're doomed!

Other digimon: Ahhhhhhh......

Jim climbs a tree followed by Kenjiro. From the distance they see a wing creature. Jim reach for his digivise.

Jim: Devimon(I hope the spelling correct), a big, bad digimon. Born from the darkness of evil, it hunts down good digimon and kids. We're good, right?

Kenjiro: I know he's not. We better leave.

Tori: He's out to catch me:eek: I'm good:angel:, right? Usagimon will protect me.

Jim: like it or not, I;m taking you with me. (grabs Tori and carry her in his strong arms)

Ryu, Leona and Kaiyu: We're coming.

All digimon: Don't forget us....

"He's catching up", said Leona

"Jim, you, Kaiyu and I will have to try and fight him" said Kenjiro

"What about me", said Ryu

"We need you to stay with the girls" said Jim

"O.K", said Ryu

"We'll help", said Frostmon

Katanamon and Deathmon also step forward, Kenjiro draws his Gold Katana, Jim equips his Ehrgeiz, and passes his combat knife to Kaiyu.

"Here it comes", said Kenjiro!!!

I dunno, I've already posted.

-----

Hajime: Um...H-Hi F-Flamemon...

Flamemon: HIIIIIIIIIIIII

Hajime: Umm...W-WHere am I?

Flamemon: Do you humans always stutter like that?

Hajime: N-No...Its just I'm a little scared...

Flamemon: Scared? Why?

Hajime: Well...It's not every day you're sucked into the desert and a little red thing pops up!

Flamemon: I see...:confused:

stay with the girls? U callin me wimpy? Hehe :D I'm kidding. I'll stick to the plot now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The enemy drew closer and suddenly, out of nowhere, Chestermon jumped onto Ryu's head and started prodding him with a stick. Guilmon shot a fireball at him but it hit Ryu's face instead.

"THANKS ALOT GUILMON!"

"Me sorry Ryumon."

"It's okay, buddy."

The others were fighting another enemy at the time. A huge dinosaur digimon! Frostmon explained the creature.

[SIZE=4]Digi profile: Greymon[/SIZE]
A huge prestoric digimon with the attack Nova Blast which will met any avalanche!

"Prepare to fight then." Jim said putting up his fists. They all nodded and let their digimon go at Greymon.

Devimon landed in front of Kenjiro, Jim, and Jaiyu

"Prepare to die" he said

"Katanamon, do you have any attacks?" said Kenjiro

"I have 2, katana cannon and blade fury"said Katanamon

"What about you, Deathmon" said Jim

"I've got Double Edge Scyth, Poison Fang, Soul Sucker" said Deathmon

"Frostmon, you" said Kaiyu

"I've got Ice Barrage"said Frostmon

"Okay guys, prepare to attack"! said Kenjiro