Vicky Posted June 12, 2003 Posted June 12, 2003 I'm sure you all heard pretty well, DBGT IS GONNA END! I just want to know, if it's true there making a next one. Like Dragonball X or Prime? But, what do you think about them ending it? Yeh, al good things must come to an end, BUT NOT DRAGONBALL GT! NNOOOOOO! CNX, cartoonet work, and all the other chanles that show it are EVIL! SO IS THE COMPANY THAT MADE GT! EVIL I TELL YEH![SIZE=4]EVIL![/SIZE]
PiroMunkie Posted June 12, 2003 Posted June 12, 2003 [size=1]Dragon Ball GT ended several years ago, actually. And no, they are not making another series. The show has been over with for some time. If they were making another series, it would be out by now. Any rumor of a Dragon Ball X or whatnot is false. Dragon Ball GT itself is not very long; only sixty-some episodes. Its quick end is not surprising. If you like it so much, go out and buy the tapes or whatever. Really, there is nothing you can do about it.[/size]
Vicky Posted June 12, 2003 Author Posted June 12, 2003 Yeh, but you live in...ummm, some where different! I'm in salford and GT isn't finished! I'm a huge fan, if it weren't for GT/Z I won't have found this forum! Wouldn't you be gutted if your best, fav, ever in the world TV show ended? Nevr to be shown again? You'd be gutted!
Transtic Nerve Posted June 12, 2003 Posted June 12, 2003 You have not seen alot if you think DB is the best show around. And for God's sake, NO MORE DRAGONBALL! There's like 500+ episodes, is that really not enough? Seriously.... the LAST thing we need in this world is MORE DragonBall.
Vicky Posted June 12, 2003 Author Posted June 12, 2003 Oh quit your winning! I love DBZ! You got a problem with that? Okay! Its in't the best Anime ever! But atleast I still watch it! I know all about Z! I see all! I hate CNX! DBZ is a great show!
PiroMunkie Posted June 12, 2003 Posted June 12, 2003 [size=1]Okay, first - and no offense is meant by this - please clean up your posts. They are not too bad, but just watch for spelling and such errors. I could not help but chuckle when you said, "Oh quit your winning!" when you meant "whining"... and what was greater is that you are the one who is whining (again, no offense). I am not sure where GT is at over here in America, but I was actually saying that the entire Dragon Ball series (Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and Dragon Ball GT) have all been over with since about the 1990's I believe. Someone correct me if I am wrong, my information is a little rusty these days. So even when it came to America, it was still old news. Yes, Dragon Ball is a pretty cool anime and I can understand why you would be upset, but you are just going to have to lower your head and take it in the body. You can still love Dragon Ball even after it is no longer aired, and like I said you can still buy the VHS or whatever. If you have a fast enough modem you can even download episodes and such.[/size]
Transtic Nerve Posted June 12, 2003 Posted June 12, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vicky [/i] [B]Oh quit your winning! I love DBZ! You got a problem with that? Okay! Its in't the best Anime ever! But atleast I still watch it! I know all about Z! I see all! I hate CNX! DBZ is a great show! [/B][/QUOTE] lol, and I'm the one whining? Get a clue chicky. and I suppose if i wasn't winning, I'd be losing... so yay me, the winning person.
Epitome Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 Ok, ummmm, DBGT has been ended for a while now. But its only in Japan. They are just translating it right now for the people who watch CN so they can play it on CN. So they will still show it, probably not every singe episode though, but hey, it could happen.
Magnum Apex Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 [font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]Dragon Ball GT has actually been over almost EVERYWHERE except in English-speaking countries. I saw GT from Spain and from Mexico, a few years ago. I know how you feel, vicky. I cried like a little girl when I saw the ending. The credits actually force you to realize that it is ALL over. Then again, after it's over, you realize there is more anime, other TV shows, and then like... life and stuff.[/color][/font]
Vicky Posted June 13, 2003 Author Posted June 13, 2003 I don't think I can get into any more anime's....THEY DON'T SHOW ANYTHING IN SALFORD BUT DBZ! It not fair! I mean...all good things come to an end. But, they could atleast do what they said and make a live action movie! I bet that dun't even exist. I've heard little about it...
JCBaggee Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 [color=red][size=1][font=arial]Technically, as said before, GT has been over for years. We're just now getting it in America though. It's not airing on CN until next year, but the tapes have gotten up to the arrival of Bebi Vegeta. Of course, we also skipped the first 16 eps -_- Bottom line they're stressing, dear: the Dragon Ball Saga is over, but I would hope 300+ episodes would tide you over for life. --Chris[/color][/size][/font]
Transtic Nerve Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i] [B][color=red][size=1][font=arial] Bottom line they're stressing, dear: the Dragon Ball Saga is over, but I would hope 300+ episodes would tide you over for life. [/color][/size][/font] [/B][/QUOTE] It's 500+ episodes lol. Far too much for any series or continuation of a series. Yes there is a live action movie in works right now. Ofcourse you wouldn't know how long it takes to make a movie would you? They came out with the idea less than a year ago. Whih means they have to script it, plot it, story board it, cast it, film it, then add in any special effects, edit it, commercialize it, release it. Unless your super man, you're not getting that done in less than a year. Sure you can get into more anime. I don't watch CN yet I know other anime exist. If I was still into anime I would probably still not watch CN and just keep up with it via the net, friends, and whatnot. I'm sure somewhere in your area theres a comic book store or an animation store or something that sells or can tell you a little about some anime. If not, do research, go on ebay, BUY something for God's sake.
Vicky Posted June 13, 2003 Author Posted June 13, 2003 I can't...they probly only sell them in doolors. Not in pounds. But I'm not allowed to buy anything from out of britain. It takes to long and cost to much! BUt, if they do sell them on Ebay in puonds, then the comics aren't as good as the TV ones! But, I can't find the movies (Tapions movie) any where on the net, for pounds! Now that I think about it...SALFORD IS EVIL!
Guest legeto Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 In america Dbgt has anounced 14 sagas and each one with 25 or more episoded thats just the beggining but [b]Only Baby saga is out[/b] Therefore If you go to the official site dbgt.com youll see only the baby saga is out and that is most ruth in most palces including america but in Japan and some other foreign countires it has ended I live in america
Syk3 Posted June 15, 2003 Posted June 15, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by legeto [/i] [B]In america Dbgt has anounced 14 sagas and each one with 25 or more episoded thats just the beggining but [b]Only Baby saga is out[/b] Therefore If you go to the official site dbgt.com youll see only the baby saga is out and that is most ruth in most palces including america but in Japan and some other foreign countires it has ended I live in america [/B][/QUOTE] Oh my god! Fourteen episodes with each one having 25 episodes?! That's more than 350 episodes, longer than DBZ, and [i]munch[/i] longer than the actual size of DBGT - 64 episodes. I don't see how someone could do such a miscalculation. o_O
pbfrontmanvdp Posted June 18, 2003 Posted June 18, 2003 Man i thought DBZ was the best anime series as well...until i just started buying DVD's of all sorts of other anime aourn 3 years ago and...well...DBZ kinda has gotten old and woren out. Just isnt the same anymore i mean there are so many other animated series that are so much better than this one. Also it amazes me how they produced 500+ episodes and then just throw whatever they could gather up to make DBGT. I mean im sorry but i dont think they really took any time at all to produce it. Lol the Movie 14 TV Special was better than all of DBGT combined because it at least had a plot. The only thing that was cool in DBGT was the Super 17 mini saga. And like the others said before about there being a so called DBZ X or whatever...i mean come on what else could they think of...Super Sayian 10...i mean thats what it would all come down to is just adding more insane useless lvls to the number of a super sayian. I think most will agree with what i said so thats about it. DBZ was good while it lasted but like always...all things must come to an end one way or another.
Japan Posted June 18, 2003 Posted June 18, 2003 I agree. It is just that DBZ is sort of like old news to me. I think that Cartoon Network butchered it. They played it over and over andd over. I started buying and watching other anime and reading other manga. I like DBZ, but I prefer other anime/manga over it. Like Fushigi Yugi, Trigun, Rurioni Kenshin, and Chobits.
Nats Posted June 18, 2003 Posted June 18, 2003 Hmmm,I think I'm in the middle of (I'm not sure what it's called) The Evil Shenron saga I think it's called that, anyway there's been adverts in the UK about a new tv program on CNX comming soon and I have a bad feeling I know what it's going to replace.
Darkness Ruler Posted June 23, 2003 Posted June 23, 2003 The end has come? YAY! I mean, oh no! I can never make up my mind...to ponder on it, I've never seen DBGT...I've read about it in Shonen Jump, oh yeah, sure...or have I? Is it the Kid Buu one? I've read in Shonen Jump that it's the one where Pan wishes Goku a kid again...at least I think it's Pan. Anyways, Goku's a kid again (no cute little tail this time) and he's just as powerful as ever-maybe more powerful than you think.
REVENGE2 Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 [sewing seeds of discord in vain effort to do...something...] Who made DBZ? Probably not Toei, right? Regardless, Toei had pulled recorses away from many of it's shows, working on something secret or some **** like that. Regardless, the company that makes DBZ faces two options in this case. 1) If it is Toei, then there is no change whatsoever of ever seeing another Dragonball series again within a couple lifetimes unless Toriyama gets VERY desperate 2) If it is not Toei, then there is a small glimmer of hope, as other animation companies will now be seeking to boost up thier recorses on developing something just as big and grand...so fear the comming of what I'll call DBX, for it will Suck like nothing hath Sucked before. Too much effort will be put into it and it will scream "I AM COOL", which automaticly makes it not worth watching, i.e., The matrx: Reloaded
Sephiroth Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 For your information, there is nothing more after DBGT There is a movie though set some years afterwards with Son Gokou Jr, but thats it
REVENGE2 Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 Read my post again a little more carefully, Seppy.
Guest heero12 Posted July 20, 2003 Posted July 20, 2003 They maybe making dragogonball af or after future if it makes a big hit in japan it mit be going to north america
Guest Altron Gundam Posted July 21, 2003 Posted July 21, 2003 I don't know why most dubbies are getting so riled up about DBZ's end. Its like they're totally ignorant to what is happening in the world around them in the fact that DBZ/GT has been old news since 1996.
Vicky Posted July 21, 2003 Author Posted July 21, 2003 Hasn't over here. Just ended a few months ago. But I say they should atleast make some movies after GT.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now