Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here goes one I made today. Enjoy, and tell me what you think.
Also, Masamune Shirow is the name of the artist... He draws lots of anime stuff but actually very few become anime or manga... Just in case some don't know.
Posted
[COLOR=dodgerblue][SIZE=1]:wow: Whoa. What a jaw dropper. I love it! I love all your work, you are very talented. Nice work Dark Death. I love it!

-Kitten[/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Posted
WOW Dark, fresh job. The background is freakin' awesome.
I'm going to make that my work desktop.
I guess if I had to give a suggestion it would be, *scratches head* ermm, wait, no, can't think of one... O_o
Oh wait, maybe to have a border of white, like the red transparent ones on the top and bottom, along the left and right side, maybe placing the white border layer under the red ones. (The same line texture on it). Maybe not, I don?t know if I would even like that more, just something maybe that? erp, well you get the idea.

Either way ~ again, really fresh job. :: You so good ::
Posted
Nod. Twas rather confusing, don't really know how to explain it any better though. Erm? the red "visor screen thingies" (god I cant believe I just said thingie), at the top and bottom of the desktop. I was trying to spit out adding the same type of screens along the sides, but in a different colour (then the red) maybe black.?., and making them obviously much thinner (then the red one's) so as not to look awkward.

My thought was that it would help to kind of :: box off :: the dt.

Shrug, I know I'm probably still not making any sense; sorry I can't explain 'er better.
Posted
OK, now I understand what you mean... But I don't think it would look any good... It would look like it's sorta "framed"...
Anyways, maybe I will try it someday...
Posted
This is the third one of your wall's i've changed too... I love you work in this department, you're awesome...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...