Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Dbzman: *Sigh* I guess I'm gonna have to wait a while until MY battle... [/B][/QUOTE]

not unless certain people get their butt's moving and post their fights!
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

not unless certain people get their butt's moving and post their fights! [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Eehehe....you're ask ing for whaaaaaay too much Seph. Most people are just remembering that they're still alive, so I wouldn't expect much.[/COLOR] :rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]if neil doesn't post his fight today, then your up tomorrow raiha, neil will just have to do it later :p [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]So...........who exactly am I fighting again? *scratches head*[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]So...........who exactly am I fighting again? *scratches head*[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

ah, I forgot, you already fought, well, the next person to post can post their fight, if they have not already done so....
Posted
*looks at all the pages*

I take it that its too late to join?:whoops:

all rpgs are slowing down. .need something new. .

-__-''

stats
Name: Athen
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Height: 6'1''
Weight: 79kg bah. .never good at thinking of weight. .><
Bio: only recently found out about his power quite by accident, he has little martial skills and is willing to learn more.

Stats (everyone has 1000 to spread over the following)

Strength: 100
Speed: 250
Dexterity: 100
Spirit: 250
Ki: 300
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]*looks at all the pages*

I take it that its too late to join?:whoops:

all rpgs are slowing down. .need something new. .

-__-''

stats
Name: Athen
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Height: 6'1''
Weight: 79kg bah. .never good at thinking of weight. .><
Bio: only recently found out about his power quite by accident, he has little martial skills and is willing to learn more.

Stats (everyone has 1000 to spread over the following)

Strength: 100
Speed: 250
Dexterity: 100
Spirit: 250
Ki: 300 [/B][/QUOTE]

actually it is now 1 million to spread over the stats, and I'll see if I can fit you in somewhere in the tournament....

oh, and the reason why you can't find a sign up thread is because this rpg has been going since august :p
Posted
eheheh eheheh. .*cough* oi. .-__-''

Name: Athen
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Height: 6'1''
Weight: 79kg bah. .never good at thinking of weight. .><
Bio: only recently found out about his power quite by accident, he has little martial skills and is willing to learn more.

Stats (everyone has 1 000 000 to spread over the following)

Strength: 100 000
Speed: 250 000
Dexterity: 100 000
Spirit: 250 000
Ki: 300 000
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MajinVegeta [/i]
[B]Ok, If Neil doesn't post within the next hour or so I'll go on with my fight, ok Seph? [/B][/QUOTE]

you can post your fight now if you want....
Posted
*Athen wanders around the arena, not particularly interested, just there to see if anyone was at his level. .*


Athen: *laughs* I dont think anyone is as low, or as high as me. .sort of an inbetween. .:rolleyes:
Posted
The Announcer begins speaking a load of crap as the crowd cheer on and on. He then calls out Andrew and his pityfull opponent. Andrew walks into the centre of the arena and as soon as Hyuka walks into the ring Andrew flies at him and sweeps him. Hyuka falls back but before He can hit the Ground Andrew flicks him out of the ring. Andrew walks back into the changing area as the crowd continue to cheer.
Posted
Athen: *sees Sabir* a fighter I presume?

Sabir: who's asking?

Athen: me. .I need some practice. .

Sabir: :demon: I'm going to give you more than just a 'practice' match

Athen::drunk: *thinks* [I]what I have got myself into now?[/I]
Posted
ugh, umm, anyone who hasn't already had their fight can post it now, so dbzman, aj, neil, and anyone else I missed out, you can post your fight when your ready....

by the way aj, I will be posting from claire's part of the fight ;)
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing smiled at Athen, and he gulped visibly. Flexing her legs and shoulders, she marched up to him and shoved him backwards. The two disapeared, then reapeared on the edge of a huge cliff, overlooking the Pacific sea.[/i]

Athen: Um...

Sabir: You desire strength Athen? Then fight me![/COLOR]
Posted
Athen: *nods, yet again thinking of what food was served in intensive care* lets start this

*Sabir runs forward and cathes Athen off guard, making him see stars. He recovers and superspeeds behind her, giving a hammer blow to the solarplexus*

Athen: . .
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing shot back, gasping for air, then backflipped away and recovered. Landing on the balls of her feet, she pounced, knocking Athen to the ground in a tremendous bear hug.[/i]

Athen: Ooof!

Sabir: Done?

Athen: NEVER!![/COLOR]
Posted
*Athen struggles and releases himself before readying an energy blast*

Athen: Masenko-HA!

*the beam rushes towards Sabir, seeming to engulf her, Athen smiled at this, but was cut short by a kick to the head*

Sabir: I'm not that easy to beat:demon:

Athen: *blinks blood from his eyes* I'll take that to heart:smirk:

*Athen flips up and races towards Sabir, swings and misses, flipping up he dodges a kick from Sabir. Both fly at each other with a furious amount of blows and kicks*

Athen: *leaps backwards, wiping blood from his mouth* nice

Sabir::smirk: *vanishes and reappears above Athen, smashing him into the ground*

Athen: OOF!

*the dust settles and Athen vanishes and reappears above Sabir, also sending her down*
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][i]Athen and Sabirsing smiled at eachother, and faced eachother down. Cracking her neck easily, she smirked at Athen and grew her fangs and claws. Flexing her back, she leapt forward, slashing upwards viciously, Athen leapt back, scored across the chest.[/i]

Athen: WTF?!?!?

Sabir: Laporin pride baby. ;)

Athen: Sh*t!

Sabir: :devil:[/COLOR]
Posted
WHERE THE HELL IS NEIL OR ANDREW?!?!?! AAAAAH!!!

If dbz man can get his butt here then he can post his fight against claire, whom I will be controlling....
Posted
*Athen rubbed his wound, smearing the blood around to make it clot fasterm when it stopped, he smiled and started to raise his power*

Sabir: *flicks claws* that won't scare me:devil:

Athen: but I will. .*he let out a loud cry, and he glowed a green purple, his eyes acid green* party time. .

Sabir: *laughs and lunges at him, smashing him across the face, but Athen took it, and stood still*

Athen: higher than you expected no?

Sabir: no:demon:

*Sabir lashed out against him again, this time smashing him up into the air. Coughing blood into his hand, Athen glared down at her, readying another beam*

Sabir: same old same old. .:rolleyes:

Athen: *calls out* but it isnt:devil:

*Raising his hands, Athen cried out 'PURPLE SCATTER!' Hundreds of small energy balls formed around him and roared down at Sabir, all closing in*

Sabir: Sh*t *narrows her eyes and takes a defensive stance*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...