OtakuBoards

Dragonball-a new hope

Sephiroth

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]the fight between sabir and craig will continue, it will not end until one of them concedes, or after a while I make a decision if neither concedes.... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=darkred]Thank you Sephiroth sama. *bows* In the meantime...........*cracks neck*
~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen][i]Varis grinned at Craig and swished her lizard tail. His eyes opened wide and she laughed openly at him. Abrubptly stopping, she flew straight up and let her wings rip from her shoulders and her fangs grow from her gums....Hitting the ground again, she smiled at Craig and held herself prepared.[/i]

Craig: ....What the hell are you?

Varis: You know who I am.....you know who's host I have......and I love your fear.....

[i]Moving swiftly, she moved her arms in a tight circle then shouted, summoning up the Lord of Nightmares......The blacknes flew from her face and struck Craig's forhead, wrapping itself around his mind and penetrating deep........Before he could shake it off, he was screaming at the top of his lungs, every fear and insecurity.....nightmare......mental pain surfacing all at once....[/i]

Varis: Having fun yet? :devil: ........I guess so...

Craig: *still screaming*
~~~

Andrew: :wtf: How'd she do it so fast?!?

Neil: She's evil.....go figure...[/COLOR]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: suppose I should post :rolleyes:
--------

[i]Athen stood in a state of semi-shock, such power. .both of them, all of them. And the evil within both of them, waiting to consume all around. As far as he knew, both of them had been decieved by it, it made them believe they were in control, but the weren't. [/i]

Athen: I need some air. .*he walks out and over to the food court*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]OOC: suppose I should post :rolleyes:
--------

[i]Athen stood in a state of semi-shock, such power. .both of them, all of them. And the evil within both of them, waiting to consume all around. As far as he knew, both of them had been decieved by it, it made them believe they were in control, but the weren't. [/i][/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]LOL, Sabirsing's not in control, she knows she's under the complete dominance of Varis, Daughter of Venom. Read the first five pages or so to get the idea.........[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkred]Thank you Sephiroth sama. *bows* .[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

no problem :)

I thought that people understood the rules of fighting, I mean, its common sense really, I guess I'll have to post a set of rules, people who were in the aestus tournament already know the rules....

Craig, fighting the apin, struggled to his feet, pure hatred in his eyes.

Craig: I do not fear....... you.... Varis! I........... killed you.... before...... *breaks out of spell* and I'll do it again. It is you who fear me Varis. I am your worst nightmare, and you know it. Ever since you were killed by the 12 year old boy that grew to be me, you have feared my presence. I shall end you......... for good.

Sabir: Try it........

Craig: There is no try. It is just do, or do not, there is no try. And I will do it........

Suddenly Craig dissapeared, and reappeared infront of Sabir, pummeling her in the gut with both fists. Shebelched forward at every blow, coughing up blood every so often. Then Craig stopped in a polished stance, and launched upwards, his knee driving into Sabir's chin. Her head coiled backwards, and she bagan to fall, before backflipping and landing on her feet.

As soon as her one foot touched the ground, she rocketed towards Craig, and started attacking him relentlessely. Craig confidently blocked every attack. Sabir threw a punch, striking Craig in the nose. He leant back violently at the force of the punch, but then stopped.

He leant back forward, his head stopping an inches away from Sabir's, a huge grin on his face.

Sabir: Looks like I may have to turn it up a notch.......

Craig: Oh I'd say so. And Sabir......... I know your in there. If you want to get a decent fight out of me, I suggest you rid yourself of this putrid pile of crap Varis.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Before Sabirsing could even respond, she felt her body power up while searing white pain lance through her mind.....she screamed, then nearly lost her grip....Varis laughed, then walked foward, body glittering with energy....she tensed her legs, then leapt into the air, flipping lightly and landing a heavy blow against Craig's sternum. There was an audible crack and Craig gasped for air....[/i]

Varis:...While my host gets stronger....I get stronger...you might've beaten me before....but that was a long time ago....

Craig: And I'll do it again!

Varis: Such a sweet thought child....

[i]She raced forward and began to rip into his chest, he shouted and grabbed her wrists....she flipped him over her head and whirled around, fists raised...[/i][/COLOR]

Craig: Thoughts are for the POWERLESS!

As Craig said this, he launched into the air, uppercutting Sabir violently. She launched into the air uncontrollably. Craig flew into the air, his aura turning a thicker, more violent black.

Craig: KKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII........ SSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN........... DDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Craig's power soared. His power up, perfected over many years, and finally used for the first time. In an instant he was above Sabir, and he drove his knee hard into her gut, before elbowing her in the back of the neck, as she coiled forward, coughing up blood.

Sabir fell like a rock towards thr earth below. She glanced downwards, only to see Craig streamlining towards her, as his Kai-Sin-da faded away. Sabir flipped herself, now nose diving towards Craig.

Craig coiled his arm, and Sabir braced her leg, as they went into a flurry of punches and kicks once again.

Fine, Sorry for that Seph, Won't happen again......I promise:D
Just forget my post and I shall delete it shortly.
----------------------------------------------
Andrew felt their powers, and indeed powerful they were, but he couldn't wait to test his new power against them. He knew he'd have to prove himself to Neil first.

Andrew: *thinking* That will indeed be a difficult task, but I have confidence that I will win. With my new level I should get to at least the semi-Final and even the final maybe. (nobody can read Andrew's thoughts by the way so nobody get any ideas)

Andrew watched the continuing fight get more fierce with every punch. He studied their technique very well, while keeping a mental note of their powers.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]b]Varis[/b] screamed and a sphere of black energy gathered in her palms....she shot it straight at Craig, who dodged it and whipped around with his own ki blast... Varis ducked and the two slamed against eachother....[/i]

Craig: Demon....

Varis: I'm a Sorceress....get it right!

[i]She flipped away and called up a brand of fire......it seared across Craig's body, singeing his hair and burning through half of his clothes.....[/i][/COLOR]

[i]Neil rolled his eyes in digust, right hand clentching into a tight fist as the air in the waiting room wavered. Andrew did a double take, seeing the golden glow around Neil's right hand.[/i]

Andrew: Neil?! What the HELL are you doing?!

Neil: Shut up!

[i]With that, Neil's tail lashed out, striking Andrew across the face, somehow stretching out to the distance.[/i]

Neil: Mind your own dammed buisiness!

Andrew got back up and gripped Neil's tail before it got back to him. He ripped it pulling Neil towards him and giving him a hell of a right hook as Neil got close. He fel back spining out of control an landing on his back. Andrew glared at him and began to speak.

Andrew: Save it for the ring boy, you're gonna need all you can muster there.

Andrew crossed his arms and dissappeared above the ring, far into the sky. He could still see what was happening but he had some time to meditate before his match..........and to stop Neil from TRYING to lash out at him again.

Andrew: *thinking* This is a good peaceful place........I'll stay here for a while

[i]Neil's rage boiled over like nothing he'd ever experience again. Andrew DARE strike him?! This would be his death. That was obvious. Andrew was not going to live past this day.

Veins rode up up Neil's skin, coiling like snakes in his body.He just stood there, tail out, fists clentched... With a flash, he went Super. That's when Hell broke lose. A large, gapping hole in the Waiting Area, send what was left of the debris in the air. The floor caved in, making a neat bowl, being pushed away by Neil's awesome power. It was to much to bear. That same, golden glow encircled his hand once more, as he powered out of Super Saiyan mode. But his power stil grew higher than that of what the others had seen come from even Blank.[/i]

[b][insert: Telepatic Communication--Location/Person: Andrew][/b]

[i]"Andrew, you may think you are stronger, but trust me, you are NOTHING compaired to what I am.. You see, when Blank melded into me, he enlightened me of something. It turns out I'm not related to Vegeta... But rather, to Brolli... Yes, Andrew, the Legendary Saiyan blood coarses through my veins.

You most likely will not live past this bout, Andrew. You've seen me angry before, but it's nothing compaired to this right now. You have but yourself to blame..."[/i]

[b][/inset: Telepatic Communication--Location/Person: Andrew][/b]

[the posessed sephiroth watched on at the transformed sabir and craig battle, seeminglessly calm, he did not regard either of them as a threat to him]

seph: weaklings, they have no idea of what awaits them, but no matter, all will be revealed over time....

to be continued....

Andrew, still in his meditation position, began laughing histerically, A huge smirk on his face.

Andrew: *telepathic communication to Neil* Don't make me laugh boy! You may think you're strong because you got some super guy's blood but really in comparison to me and my new powers you are nothing. And when I'm done wiping the floor with you, I'll end this tournament quickly and prove my strength.

Neil was even more infuriated by this remark and he began cursing under his breath.

Andrew: *thinking* I think I'd better prepare for my match......

With that Andrew uncrossed his legs and arms and was floating in the sky. His arms slightly bent at his sides and his legs set apart, his power began to grow. A small golden auro began to pulsate from his body. Slowly, his muslces began to increase in size and a vein became visable on his temple. He lightly began to muter under his breath and it slowly grew into a great scream.

Andrew: aaaaaaaaaa........aaaaaa.........AHHHHHH......HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

As thsi scream came out his hair burst into golden flames and his eyes sparkled green. As he grew bigger the trench coat he was wearing ripped to pieces and fel to the floor with a large bang. Underneath hewas wearing the same clothes as Majin Vegeta only in black and with fingerless gloves. His power continued to sore far higher than it had ever been before and he was only an SSJ. After a while his Auro disappeared..........he just stood there looking down at the fight.

[i]Neil roared in laughter at Andrew's patetic power. If that was all his opponent had to offer in Level One mode, Neil wouldn't even break a sweat. This was going to be too easy.[/i]
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Seriously Andrew, you don't even get my character right... Oh, where's Craig disappeared off to? o.o

[I]Suddenly, a Craig drove the open side of his palm into the side of Varis' head (the move Pikkon did to Cell). She launched across the arena, and Craig issued a huge girgly, croaky roar, which echoed for miles around.

Neil: He's fighting to get back control of his mind.....

Craig fell to his knees, clutching his head. He looked up at the sky, and for a moment, his eyes turned back to their original colour, then to pure white. But within a second, they were completely black again, and he grinned.

Varis: Lets go child.........

Craig: Shut it old man! Your so damned weak, you can't even fight for yourself, you need a young host with abilities that suit you. This is Sabir's fight........ not yours. And I'll gladly beat the crap out of her body to get to you.[/I]

Whether or not I got your character right I don't give a damn. Besides, you can't get mine right either, so there.
-----------------------------------------------------
Andrew: Hurry up and finish this Craig!

Craig didn't even look up, instead he continued his on-slaught of Sabir without thinking. Andrew continued to watch floating there, arms folded and eyes focused on the ring.

Andrew: *thinking* If he thinks this is my all in this level he's got another thing coming...........and if my new level is used, he has no chance of victory.

Seph, you shouldn't talk. You can't get my character right either! Let's lay it down.. Neil's cocky, filled with rage, ready to explode at any second, and never, and I mean NEVER runs from a fight. He wouldn't get scared over a puny Mega SSJ3 either, or care if Craig was trying to regain control of his mind...

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing screamed aloud, and Varis's control over her weakened momentarily, then returned full force. Almost immediatly, Varis rose high into the air until she almost disapeared, then came rocketing down, wings spread wide........she clasped them together, then drove hard into Craig's side, her knee coming against his hip...

He gasped for air, and whirled around, arms raised in defense. Varis smiled and grabbed his face with her hands. A black orb of energy appeared around the both of them and began to crackle with energy......[/i]

Varis: Back to the hell you came from!

[i]She held onto him tightly and plummeted downwards, then straight up, letting Craig hit the ground, body writhing with the force of her attack....[/i][/COLOR]