OtakuBoards

Dragonball-a new hope

Sephiroth

I want no more of these arguments over power, thank you very much....
-------
[even though sephiroth had transformed into omega ssj3, the soul reaver was still getting the better of him, he held onto sephiroth's leg and begin to spin him around, releasing him, sending him flying to the ground at light speed, as soon as sephiroth crashed into the ground, the reaver let rip a huge energy beam at sephiroth, hitting him instantly, the dust cleared and sephiroth was on the floor, bleeding from his head, he slowly got back to his feet and looked up at the reaver]

reaver: you are of no match to me, sephiroth, I may as well finish you off now

[a grin formed on sephiroth's face, as he ripped off his black shirt, showing something wrapped against his waist, he released it to show that it was a tail]

reaver: a tail? so you are much like a monkey, haha

seph: on now I wouldn't quite say that....

[sephiroth began to transform, a huge amount of power escalated out of him, sending even the reaver back into the arena wall, sephiroth's body began to grow, hair grew on every part on his body, and his appearance began to shance into an ape, he was now a fully grown golden oozaru, but the transformation had not yet finished, another huge surge of energy passed through sephiroth's body as his size began to decrease, comressing every bit of energy into a more humanoid form, long black hair grew on his head, and red fur was now on his body, and wore black jeans and boots, with red circles under his eyes, his eyes opened and he looked up evilly at the reaver]

seph: behold the true form of a saiyajin, super saiyajin four!

to be continued....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, what Seph said! (Just making myself look good again... *brushes shirt*)
--------------------------------------------------------------

Andrew: HIS...... HIS POWER..........

Blank: GAH!!! IMPOSSIBLE!

Sabir: HE'S....... SO STRONG........

Craig's expression remained undaunted. He did not even flince, he just stood there, eyes closed, arms tensed. His tail swished nicely behind him.

Seph: Lets get this party started again shall we?

Craig: Hurry the damn thing up..... I'm getting a bit bored.

Everyone looked at Craig shocked.

Blank: So he does speak..........

Andrew: That's not like Craig.......... somethings up.

[COLOR=royalblue]Since when did ..............SSj4s have red circles underneath their eyes?
~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen][i]Sabirsing quietly plucked at Craig's mind with her spirit, came, and went. She released him almost undetected. He glared at her and she smiled back darkly.......her hair glittered, then the streaks of green grew more prenounced.[/i]

Andrew: ??

Sabir: Something wrong?[/COLOR]

Andrew: Just the fact that your hair is starting to look green! Although I wouldn't worry.........

Sabir: .........:therock:

Andrew once again drew his attention to the ring and looked at Seph and Reaver go at it again. His attention then wonndered towards the others........He narrowed his eyes on Craig.

Andrew: *thinking* Something is bothering him..........He's eager......and less impatient thatn usual......*He then turns his eyes on Sabir* She's in a desperate struggle to keep her mind together........I wonder what's up? *His eyes then turn on Neil* Who is this Blank person anyway.........At least it should be a chammenge for my new powers.....Andrew Sephiroth *He turns his eyes back to the ring* He doesn't seem at all like himself....

Andrew's eyes then stayed on the ring for a while. Everyone besides him seemed to be distracted by something.......Would it affect their fighting?.........Would it make them all more vunerable to an attack from this Soul Reaver? These were the questions that past throuhg Andrew's mind as he studied the fight taking place in the ring.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Since when did ..............SSj4s have red circles underneath their eyes?
~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

not quite red circles, those red kind of slits/lines under their eyes, it was the best I could describe it when I'm lazy :p
--------
[even in his ssj4 state, sephiroth could not take down the reaver, they appeared to be equal in strength at this moment in time]

reaver: you know, I've only been using 10% of my power in this fight

seph: ??!!! I don't believe you, thats inmpossible

reaver: fine, I'll charge up to 50% of my maximum then, and may I add, maximum for THIS form!

[a flash of dark green light surrounded the arena as the reaver began to charge up, causing the entire planet to shake, as sephiroth tried his best to strengthen the barriers surrounding the ring as so that the spectators are not injured, but it was not enough as forces of his strength still penetrated the barrier, going straight into the sky, sephiroth looked on in awe at the strength of the reaver, he could not believe that a being could be this powerful, and then it stopped, as an evil looking soul reaver stared a whole into sephiroth]

reaver: how do you like my power?

[before sephiroth could answer, he found himself face first on the ground, his jaw hurting, he stood up to see the reaver standing in front of him, such speed, sephiroth could not believe it, as he charged at the reaver, the reaver made his move and began to pummel sephiroth senselessly]

to be continued....

[COLOR=royalblue]Pah, ain't that always? :devil:
~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen][i]Sabirsing asserted her last remaining defense against Varis quickly. As she did, she leaned over her Zamma-To, hanging on tightly to stop herself from falling.[/i]

Andrew: Are you......changing?

Sabir: .....yes.........again.......it'll hurt.

Andrew: Will you be stronger?

Sabir: Yes, but it will be tainted with.....*gasp* Blood.

[i]Turning away, she leaned against the wall, holding her staff in her hands, her face pale as the moon......[/i][/COLOR]

Andrew stood next to her holding her arm to steady her. She slightly fel and then regained balance. Her face was pale and her eyes showed her supreme concentration.

Andrew: Are you ok?

Sabir: I don't know......

Andrew: What can I do?

Sabir:.......

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing looked at him, locking eyes. He stared back, and she felt her eyes flicker from green to gold, then gold to silver. She clenched her teeth and her eyes went glassy with pain.[/i]

Andrew: Can you still.....fight?

Sabir: Go away...........I'm going to lash out pretty soon........I don't...want.......you.......getting.......hurt...

[i]He took the hint and left quietly, leaving her alone with a raging spirit inside her mind......[/i][/COLOR]

Everyone within a certain range of Sabir began to move out of her way, except Craig. Again he failed to move. He just stood, eyes closed, arms tensed, tail swishing nicely behind him.

Andrew: Craig, get back, this might get ugly.

Craig: Lets just see how ugly it gets........

Andrew: This might be Varis......

Craig: As if I haven't disposed of him before. I do not fear Varis....... my only concern there would be destroying Sabir in the process. I had to do that once while fighting Frieza.

Sabir gripped her head, shaking, trying to control herself.

Andrew: Here it comes..........

Craig: ................. So............. be it.

[sephiroth was being severely beaten by the reaver, all of his attacks failed miserably, and in a last attempt to win the battle, sephiroth flew high into the air and began to concentrate his energy]

sabir: he's putting too much energy into it....

[and yet, he continued to increase the power in the beam, and then he aimed it at soul reaver]

seph: .......ULTIMA

andrew: no, not now seph! thats too much!

seph: ........BEAM!!!!

[the huge green beam was released at a tremendous force, shaking in entire planet in its release, and made its way towards the reaver at lightning speed, yet the reaver stood still, looking at the beam with a grin on his face, the beam connected dead on, causing the entire arena to shake violently, the whole place blinded by green light, as it dimmed down, sephiroth was seen still floating above the ring, panting for breathe, totally drained of power, and at the bottom stood the reaver, looking no worse for wear]

seph: no.....it can't be....

[sephiroth looked down at the reaver, he couldn't believe that he had still survived, sephiroth dropped down his guard, knowing there was nothing he could do now]

reaver: well, I see you are all out of power, shall I start beating the living daylight out of you now?

[and with that, the soul reaver began to beat down at sephiroth unmercilessly]

to be continued....

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing gripped her staff and leapt upwards, arching her back, body writhing in agony.....she couldn't even hear herself screaming, until she hit the ground on all fours, breathing hard. She felt around, her eyes still shut tightly, and her finger came to rest on her staff. They immediatly closed around the blade, and she moaned, then fell over, in a deep faint...............[/i][/COLOR]

[i]Blank lightly snickered, before his mouth twisted open, his voice roaring in an insane laughter. His entire body quaked, his delieria shattering the tension from Sabir to him. Everyone glared at Blank, all except Craig.[/i]

Andrew: WHAT THE HELL IS SO FRIGGIN FUNNY?!

Blank: *stops laughing* Well, if Craig is reluctant to eliminate Sabirsing, then I could always just pull her spinal cord through her brain, and then proceed to lash her head off...

Andrew: YOU WOULDN'T!

Blank: Wouldn't I though?

Aj: You'll have to go through us, first!

[i]Everyone, even Craig, snapped towards Aj. Such a bold move for the young Saiyan.[/i]

Blank: Amusing, but if....[b]if[/b] it is nessicary, then I can simply deatomize her...

[i]Andrew was about to make a come-back, when Blank suddenly snapped backwards, body shimmering. An evil roar emitted outwards, making a shockwave. It sounded from the depths of Hell itself.

With a blinding flash of brillient golden Ki, Neil collapsed to his knees on the ground. You could tell from the very sight of the boy that it was Neil. He was smaller in height, his hair was back to it's normal, Vegetto-like state.

Blank was gone......but where.[/i]

Andrew: :wow: What........the Hell...............Just happened?

Aj: *Anime-gasp-thingie*

Craig: [i]..............What the **** is goin on around here?[/i]

[sephiroth was a mess, covered from top to bottom in his own blood, the reaver continued his assault at the defenceless sephiroth]

reaver: come on, can't you do anything against me?! your weak, pathetic mortal!

[soul reaver grabbed sephiroth by the throat, and put one arm on his chest, there was a flash of white light, and when it dimmed, there was a gaping hole in sephiroth's chest, life signs in his eyes beginning to deteriorate, as the reaver dropped his body to the ground, sephiroth gasping for his last remaining breath's]

clair: no! someone stop this!

shinouku: daddy, no!:bawl:

[even the arguing fighters stopped to see what happened]

aj: sephiroth.....is defeated

craig: dammit, theres nothing we can do until the shield is down!

[the reaver walked over to sephiroth's body, and aimed one hand at him]

reaver: lights out sephiroth....

[before the reaver could fire his beam, he stopped, he could feel his body slipping from this material realm, in order to keep his body he had to go back to his world to restore it, but he would eliminate himself from the match if he had done so]

reaver: its your lucky day seph, I have something else in mind

[the reaver picked sephiroth up again, and in a flash, put his own being within sephiroth, a kind of fusion, the flash dimmed and sephiroth stood in the arena, red in his eyes, he looked different, his voice was even different, this was not the sephiroth the fighters knew, but they had no idea that the reaver had bonded himself with sephiroth's body, sephiroth was declared the winner since the reaver was nowhere to be seen and made his way back to the lobby]

to be continued....

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing's eyes snapped open and she slowly rose to her feet, picking up her staff at the same time. She glared at Craig and he glowered back. Then the two walked silently to the ring and entered.....[/i]

Announcer: The next match is Sabirsing vs. Craig....BEGIN!

[i]Taking a few steps back, Sabirsing vaulted backwards on her Zamma-To to warm up, then she waited, in her ready stance...[/i][/COLOR]

The 2 fighters slowly made their way to the ring. Sabir......or Varis entering first. Craig slowly following after. They both stood in the ring, facing eachother. Andrew watched as they took their stances, Andrew observing very closely in case he ended up fighting one of them........which was most likely the case.

Andrew: *thinking* they're somewhere near equal, this should be a good fight!

[i]Neil slowly climbed to his feet, kneeling down on his right knee. He propelled upwards, body then slinking downwards into a dazed calm.[/i]

Neil: You've got to be kidding me, Andrew..... Sabirsing's gonna get lashed.. But one thing..... Why the Hell is her hair turning green?

Andrew: *falls over*

[sephiroth, or rather, the soul reaver stood in the fighters lobby looking through the window at the fight between sabir and craig, they both stood in front of each other, staring each other down, two friends in a fight to determine who will go to the next round]

andrew: so seph, what exactly happened in your fight between you and the soul reaver? last thing I know is you had a huge whole in your chest from getting clobbered, and now here you are, with the soul reaver nowhere to be seen

seph: ......

neil: whats with the glum look?

[sephiroth glared at both fighters, fire in his cold, green eyes, they had never seen him look at anyone like that, he had a look of pure evil in his eyes]

neil: ....forget I said anything

[sephiroth glanced back to the arena, not uttering a word]

to be continued....

[I]Craig stood in the middle of the ring, eyes closed still, arms tensed. No one could see it, but he was tapping into his power, and was about to release it in an instant. Suddenly he opened his eyes, they were completely black. His power started to surge, going into the very core of the Earth, causing the ground to fissure around him.

His aure turned a deep golden, and pulsed to a great size, it's presence like a blazing flame. Then, it turned to a deep black, and huge yellow bolts of electricity flickered around it. His hair went Golden, then Black, then a mix of the both, each single streak of hair was either Gold or Black. His tail unraveled from his waist, and also turned a vicious black, as deep as the dead of night. His muscles bulged, and his vest eteriorated from the power. Two clear red stripes appeared on each shoulder, extending from his breast on the front, over his shoulder to the bottom of his shoulder blade on the back.

Craig's tremendous power suddenly stopped increasing. The entire ring was blistered from the pressure that had been forced upon it. Everyone, even the new Sephiroth, stared in awe at the 15 year old. He grinned a classic Vegeta type grin, as Varis (or Sabir..... i dunno) stared back confidently.

Craig: *Insane laugh*

Sabir: Is something amusing to you?

Craig: I'd like to introduce you to my new level. Say hello to Inferno Saiyan.

Sabir: I am honoured......

Craig: Not nearly as much as you should be!

Craig suddenly scowled, as he dissapeared from sight. Suddenly Sabir lunged backwards, as Craig appeared again, fist extended. She his the ring floor hard, and slowly stumbled back to her feet.

Andrew: He's.......... he's so fast.

Neil:*Blinks twice* How did he.......... get so..... strong?

Craig: Shall we go again...... or would you prefer if I just finished you off now?

Sabir: Oh I far from finished.

Craig: Good. I wouldn't want the entire pride of the Laproin race to be beaten so easily.

Andrew:*Thinking* What the hell is up with him? He seems almost evil............

Neil:*Thinking* What the hell is he playing at....... he hasn't learned to control that level yet........ it's controlling him. That's why he's acting so strangely.

Sabir readied in her battle stance, and Craig stood normally. She shot forward at Craig, and was about to throw a punch, when suddenly she felt something hit her hard in the back. She span around as she fell, to see Craig, leg extended, arms tensed.

Sabir:*Thinking* Since when was he so fast?

Craig lowered to the ground, as as the tip of his one foot touched the ground, he dissapeared again. He appeared again next to Sabir. She stared up at him, but he was looking away.

Sabir: How dare you mock me!!

Sabir leapt with tremendous speed and kicked Craig in the side of the head. He flew to the side with the force of the kick, flipped over on one hand, and landed on his feet.

Craig: You'll have to do better than that.......

Sabir: Oh I've got plenty left in store for you.

Sabir got back into her fighting stance, and Craig Rolled his head around on his neck, a long cracking sound issuing as he did so. Then he stood upright, arms tensed out, slightly bent, as he waited for Sabir to attack.[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]She could feel the mist rising behind her mind and let it rage into a wild tempests. Almost immediatly her skin grew white and her hair shimmered a soft venemous green. The eyes that had once glowed blue had changed to pitch black, rimmed with mercury. Standing stock still, she held her Zamma-To, watching Craig's face change from pride to shock. Suddenly, she vaulted forward, executing a swift one two slash, cutting the sides of Craig's face and landing behind him....balancing lightly on one foot.[/i]

Varis: Miss me?

Craig: No.

Varis: Too bad. Because I certainly missed tormenting you.....

[i][/i][/COLOR]

Craig turned swiftly, delivering a sharp roundhouse kick, the left side of his heel planting firmly into Sabir's cheek, and she hurtled across the ring, barely managing to stop herself on the other side.

Craig: And trust me, I won't miss again.

Sabir vaulted forward, and Craig slowly took to the air. They engaged in a flurry of punches and kicks, each contact making a pulse ring out through the arena. Sabir landed a swift punch to Craig's gut. Craig leant forward, then swung back into a backflip, kicking Sabir firmly in the chin as he did so. She flew a few feet into the air, and Craig gave chase.

Sabir dissapeared just as Craig was about to land a punch. She reappeared behind him, and was facing one of Craig's open plamed hands.

Craig: Lets see you dodge this Laporin.......

Craig fired a pure white ball into Sabir's chest, throwing her backwards, into the arena floor. A huge bellowing cloud of dust appeared, and Sabir could not be seen. Craig's aura disspaeared from around him, and he waited.

After a short time, the arena rumbled, and Sabir rocketed out of the dust, straight at Craig. She punched him in the gut, The booted him with force in the side of the head. Craig hurtled laterally, unableto control himself. Sabir appeared above him, and leapt downwards, driving both feet into Craig's stomach. Craig shot downwards like a dart, towards the floor uotside the arena, where he would lose the fight.

He struggled to regain control of his flight, but still picked up speed. Suddenly his aura exploded around him, and he stopped dead just inches from the arena floor. Sabir suddenly appeared infront of him, arm coiled, ready to strike.

Craig: ****!

Raiha threw a punch, but Craig dissapeared at the last split second. Sabir turned, and Craig was above her. He swung his body round, and his deep black tail whipped Raiha in the gut, sending her back into the arena wall.

Andrew: His tail is strong enough to use as a weapon?!?!

Raiha flew straight back into the ring, and smiled awkwardly. Craig scowled, returning no such politness, or respect.

Announcer: WHAT A MATCH!! In a stupendous turn of events, Craig managed to kock Sabir out of the ring. Craig progresses to the next round!!!

Craig walked straight back to the fighters lounge, a supreme smirk on his face.

AJ: Damn....... good match....... I thought she had him.