OtakuBoards

Dragonball-a new hope

Sephiroth

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm right here........ I just thought that Raiha hadn't posted yet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Craig shot straight out of the rubble back at Varis, wiping the drippinh blood from his mouth as he did so.

Varis: How?!?

Craig slammed his knee into Varis' chin, her head cocked back violently. She swung a punch, but Craig blocked her arm, stopping it dead. He gripped her arm with his left hand, then slammed his right hand into Varis' gut. She leaned forward coughing up blood, then Craig, stillgripping her arm, slung her over his shoulder down towards the ground.

Craig extended his left hand, open palmed, and his black aura exploded around him. The sky above him slowly turned to black, lightning struck the ground with extreme ferociousness. Thunder attacked everyone's ears, and rain poured down like harpoon's of ice, ripping the grass around the arena to shreads.

Craig's power was skyrocketing, he brought his right arm up, supporting his left arm with it. The air around Craig's hand began to distort, and darkened in colour. Suddenly, it fazed into a small black orb. The orb pulsed out, increasing in size. Craig yelled, as his power surged through his body, into every cell, filling it with dark energy.

Craig: HHEEEEEEELLLLLLLL SSSTTTTTOOOOOOORRRRRMMMMMMMM!!!!

The black orb shot from Craig's hand like a bullet, making Craig's entire body recoil. The orb shot down, a blinding white tail streaming from behind it. It tore apart the air, as it b-lined for Varis. Varis, steadying herself to her feet, amongst the buckled rubble that now was the arena, looked up in sheer horror.

The orb had a face, the eyes burned like the inferno's of hell. The fangs scowled, as blood seemingly dripped down from them. The slits of his eyes like snakes, constantly stering at Varis, making him flinch in fear. To petrified to move, the orb smashedinto her gut, making her head, arms and legsshoot forward at the sheer force of the attack, as she was driven into the ground, earth and rocks spilling out of the forming crater. Suddenly, everything went quiet. A white ring of Ki shot out from the point of impact, and a huge mushroom cloud of ash and dust belowed out like lightning from the impact.

Suddenly, horror spread across Craig's face. The sky cleared back to a dazzling blue. Craig stood there, eyes wide in fear, as his eyes turned back to their usual colour. He dropped to the floor, and sank to his knees. He gripped his hair with his hands, as a tear rolled down his face.

Craig: What have I done.................

Andrew: Is she dead?!?

Craig: No..... please God no....

Craig lowered hs head, sitting on his knees, gripping his hair, as smoke continued to pour from the crater.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
And a nice dramatic ending to Craig's evilness.

[i]Imerging from the sidelines, Neil's voice roared in an insane laughter.[/i]

Neil: Aw, poor Craig! Did he kill wittle Sabirsing?

[i]Neil made some fake-crying motions, pretending to sob. But suddenly, his body bolted up, straigtening.[/i]

Neil: No matter if you did or not. Get over it...... Love is for the weak, a simple emotion in which it distorts everything. *spits*

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Almost immediatly after the words had left Blank's mouth, the smoke disipated, and Varis rose from the ashes, eyes blazing a venemous green. Without another thought, she shot into the sky and brought both hands forward, slaming bared claws against Craig's stomach.........[/i]

Varis: Was I supposed to die?

Craig: Oh no....

Varis: So sorry to disapoint you.......but I have more guts than that.

[i]Before he could blink, she whipped around him, kicking upwards, catching his neck, then again on the other side. Then she flew back and transformed.......skin turning to diamon hard green scales....eyes glowing blue, wings scarred over.......[/i][/COLOR]

How cheap can you get? I use one of my strongest moves, and you just fly our unharmed......... no, I don't think so.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Craig's aure bursed areound him, and his eyes suddenly turned back to black. He too started laughing.

Craig: *Turns to Neil* That was a nice cover up don't you think?

Neil: Say what?

Craig: Lets just say those were crocodile tears back there, so that Seph would let me continue participating even if I did kill her.

Varis: Well, the move didn't even scratch me.......

Craig: I wouldn't be so sure about that my dear......

Suddenly, Varis felt a huuge pain in her side, she looked down, and saw a gaping wound over her liver. She knelt forward, clutching the wound, coughing up blood.

Craig: That move comes straight from hell, and is guided by Lucifer himself......... no-one gets out unharmed. Though I must give you some credit for surviving.

Varis: Should I be honoured or something?

Suddenly, Craig dissapeared, and slammed his foot into the back of Varis' neck.

Craig: Varis......... you are nothing to me.

[neil turned away from the fight to face sephiroth]

neil: will people get disqualified for killing in this tournament? say no, dammit!

seph: who are you to tell me what to do? this is my tournament and I shall run it as I see fit, and in reply to your question, yes, death is permitted, you cannot be disqualified for it

neil: yes! I can't wait for my next match

seph: that eager to kill, huh? you are indeed a fool, from my reckoning it will you who will be killed, hopefully by my hands....

to be continued....

[COLOR=royalblue]Maybe you should stop to consider the fact that Varis is a demon at best. So stuff it.
~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen][i]Sucking in a huge gulp of air, Varis arched her back and flipped back....she passed a hand over her wound and it closed easily....turning to Craig, with murder shinning in her eyes, her whole body glowed green.....She brought her hands up to her face and clasped her hands together...then roared aloud...a huge blast of energy forming around her body, then slamming Craig into the sky...[/i]

Varis: DRAGON BANE!!

Craig: ....

*FOOM*

Varis: :demon:[/COLOR]

Andrew, still positioned above the ring watched eagerly for the fight to end. He watched as Sephiroth spoke unheard words to Neil and Craig and Varis/Sabir continue they're match. His excitment slowly building along with his power level, the air around him became thick and darkened. His power instantly jumped as he continued to watch anxiously.

Andrew: *thinking* I shall surely win this match with ease, the boy has no clue what he's getting himself into!

Suddenly he laughed out load with a large grin across his face.

See what I mean.... you've just proved my point right there. Just out of curiosity, but If i was to decapitate you and burn your body..... how long would it take you to recover from that? 5..... 6 seconds?
------------------------------------------------------
[I]Varis launched upwards and punched Craig firmly in the gut. Craig leant forward, and then Varis slammed both fists into the back of his neck. Craig tumbled downward, then landed on the ground on a handstand position. He launched back up, feet first, and planted both feet firmly into Varis' chin.

Craig stopped dead, as Varis hurled upwards, suddenly stopping as she controlled herself.

Varis: Is that the best you can do?

Craig: Actually it's nearer the worst I can do.

A grin spread acrodd Craig's face as his huge Black aura exploded around him.[/I]

*snaps* OK, THAT'S IT! I'VE HAD IT! SEPH AND ANDREW.....AND RAIHA! I CANNOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE! LEARN HOW TO ROLEPLAY FOR REAL INSTEAD OF THIS KINDERGARDEN ****!

*slightly calms down* Sorry about that... I wouldn't usually flame someone like that, but this has gone on far enough.

Seph) Your posts are just horrible. How strong someone truely is is how you post your fights.

Andrew) *repeats self*

Raiha) Stop being so dammed cheap, wake up, and smell the coffee. Craig's posts are MUCH better than your's. And where did you get on that high-horse in which you think you're invincible just because you're a so-called "demon"? So friggin WHAT?!

You're a demon........you can STILL get hurt... Hell, even Medra gets injured..

Everyone) Shut up.....I can't take it anymore... I'm on the verge of stabbing myself to death, so would you all just straighten up before I do something I won't come back from?

*goes outside and punches brick wall till knuckles bleed for the fifth time again*

[COLOR=royalblue]Well sorry for being human. I post this stuff when I'm at school, so it'll suck anyways. And if you want to start a flaming session, talk to me personally, not here. I'll quit the cheapness for the time being, but there's no way in hell I'm giving up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Varis: *cough*

[i]She twitched slightly and her eyes flashed blue again, then white, then green. Almost immediatly, she arched her back and hit the ground.....[/i]

Craig: -the Hell?

Sabirsing: *stands up* What did that bîtch do while I was gone?

Craig: You're kidding me.......

Sabir: Yeah, you're right.

[i]Varis shreiked with rage, her host had burst through again.....and overpowered her, for the third time.........she would wait again, before coming out......Now in control, Sabirsing tossed her brown hair and smiled at Craig. Then she dropped into her original fighting stance and waited.[/i]

Sabir: May we begin again?[/COLOR]

*Brushes shirt 'cause he didn't get flamed by Neil*
I am so great
*Gets beaten up by everyone including Neil*
..............Ouch.....

Oh, and Raiha, I'm not giving up either. The way I see it, I owe you one.
--------------------------------------------------------------

[I]Craig: I see the Laporin is back.............. well.... GAH!!

Craig fell to one knee, and clasped one hand on his chest. With the other hand, he reached upwards, to the sky (classic death pose from Battlestar Galactica). His eyes rippled like a pool when a stone had been thrown into it. The blackness seemes to slowly run out of the sides of his eyes, into the back of his head. Soon his normal hazel eyes could be seen. He quickly turned to Sabir.

Craig: Help........ me......

Suddenly the black flowed back into his eyes, and he grinned. Suddenly he dissapeared from view. The air above Sabir's head bagan to distort and shimmer. The heat rising off of that particular space of air was immense. Everyone could tell that's where Craig was, but no-one could see him.

Sudenly Craig stopped dead at the toe of his one foot touched the ground. He stopped with his eyes closed, grinning. Sabir turned and gasped. She started to spin around, but Craig's knee drove into her side, where the wound had once been. She clasped her side, and gritted her teeth. Suddenly she leapt upwards and swung her foot into the side of Craig's face.

Craig spun round, coming off his feet. He spun, and planted his hand on the ground, then flicked round onto his feet while still spinning. He landed again with his back to Sabir, still with his eyes closed, grinning. Sabir charged at him, and Craig quickly did a 180 spin, raising his leg, firmly extended, planting it into Sabir upper arm. It drove into her ribs, as she seemed to crumble at her side, her left leg giving way beneath her.

She fell to one knee, looking up at Craig with a scowl on her face. Craig had the cocky Vegeta type grin, looking down at Sabir, as she popped her shoulder back into place with a loud crunch. (Dislocated, not broken).

Craig: Maybe I was wrong........ maybe Varis would have given me a better fight.

Sabir slowly got to her feet, wiping the blood from her mouth. She suddenly grinned, and her eyes narrowed.

Sabir: We'll see about that![/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]*Brushes shirt 'cause he didn't get flamed by Neil*
I am so great
*Gets beaten up by everyone including Neil*
..............Ouch.....
[/B][/QUOTE]

:D
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
[i]Neil came closer to the ring, stepping out of the Waiting Area, just looking at the two warriors.[/i]

Neil: Dammit, this is boring.. And Craig was right; Sabirsing is pale in comparison to Varis..

[i]Sabir's head snapped back, as his penitrating eyes locked onto Neil's. Neil's eyes narrowed threateningly, as his mouth twisted in that ever-so-famous devilish smirk. Sabirsing's eyes buldged with fear for a spilt-second, before becoming slits of concentraition once again. She turned her attention back to the fight, looking for Craig.

But Craig.........was nowhere to be seen...[/i]
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
*grumbles* You owe me that Craig........:shifty:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]there is nothing wrong with the way I post neil, you seem to be the only person who thinks that I have a problem with the way I roleplay.... [/B][/QUOTE]

That's because I'm INSANE! :p

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention. Raiha's goin on a vacation for Spring Break, and she'll be gone for like, a week or so. So we can basically put this thing on hold......o__________o

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]

That's because I'm INSANE! :p

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention. Raiha's goin on a vacation for Spring Break, and she'll be gone for like, a week or so. So we can basically put this thing on hold......o__________o [/B][/QUOTE]

aw great, as if this rpg wasn't going slow enough as it is, if she hasn't gone yet, is there a chance of her finishing her fight with craig yet....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]No, she's already gone. That's why she hasn't posting in like, two days..O____________________o [/B][/QUOTE]

ah great, looks like I'll have to think of something while she's gone....

[B]

ah great, looks like I'll have to think of something while she's gone.... [/B][/QUOTE]

A sup-plot with a fight with the SR in Seph's mind, perhaps? It would be enough to keep this on page one... Maybe? ><

[I]Inside Sephiroth's Mind, a battle ensues for Sephiroth's own sanity....[/I]

seph: dammit, reaver, what do you hope to accomplish by taking over my body?!

reaver: my physical form can only stay in your realm for a while before having to return to my world to restore its energy

seph: so why didn't you?

reaver: because it takes a while, I would have missed the tournament, besides, by taking over your body I not only keep my energy, but your energy as well, becoming more powerful than before!

seph: what is your purpose being on earth?

reaver: generally, my purpose is to destroy it, as I have done with many other worlds, all the souls of the dead will come to me, their souls a delecasy to me, I can hardly wait

seph: I'll stop you, somehow, I will stop you

reaver: hah, you wish....

to be continued....

[COLOR=royalblue]NO!!!!!!!!! Big long post! Down the drain! AGGHHH!!!!! *destroys desk* Okay, that's better.
~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen][i]Sabirsing hit the ground on all fours, then summoned her Zamma-To to her hands. She clenched it tightly and waited.........reverting back to her underlying senses. Almost immediatly, she leapt straight up, narrowly avoiding Craig's ki attack......he reapeared and launched forward....the two collided in mid air and exchanged blows swiftly.......then Sabir shouted and caught Craig in the side, in the exact same place he had hit her earlier. Then she broke off her attack and and waited, floating lightly...[/i]

Craig: Varis was a better fight....

Sabir: Varis is a demon in disguise......hardly worth it.....

Craig: And you in the meantime....are pathetic.

Sabir: Stuff it.

[i]Moving upwards, she whirled her staff swiftly and etched her symbol in the sky, a sevenpointed star, glowing blue....she muttered the first half of the couplet, then raised her voice to a wild scream....[/i]

Sabir: LIBERTINE!!!

[i]The attack started quickly, the star glowing blue then slaming forward, hitting Craig full in the face, then scything backwards, etching a path through the air........then it launched forward and seared through Craig's chest...[/i][/COLOR]

Andrew watched the continueing fight get more intense down below. He turned his attention to Sephiroth, who for the last 20mins or so seemed very strange. He saw a struggle on his face, he could tell something was happening to him, Although he didn't know what right now.

[I]Craig fell to one knee, clutching his bleeding chest, staring at the ground for a moment. He let out a low moan, then slowly climbed back to his feet. He continued to stare at the ground, suddenly he looked up. The arrogant look had dissapeared from his eyes...... he portraid a completely calm look.......there was no emotion in his face at all.

He removed his hand from the wound. It was still open, but blood no longer poured from it. His aura suddenly appeared, burning brightly around him. He brought hi hands up infront of his face, and one by one, cracked his knuckles.

Suddenly he dissapeared. Sabir looked around edgily...... suddenly she felt a power surge. She turned, tosee a beam beckoning towards her. She leapt backwards, avoiding the beam as it slammed into the arena, dust and ash bellowing out.

Sabir turned, and saw Craig, left hand recoiled back. He lunged forward, his fist snapping into Sabir's jaw. She flew limply across the ring, and crashed onto the ring floor, skidding along, until she finally came to a halt, surrounded by buckled pieces of the arena.

Sabir sat up very groggily, trying to regain control of herself. Out of nowhere Craig dropped from the sky atamazing speed, slamming both feet into her chest, knocking her deep into the ground. Craig backflipped out of the small, new crater, and landed lightly on his feet. his aura shorted out, and he crossed his arms.

Craig: Hurry up and get out of the damned hole, I don't have all day.[/I]

[B]glad to have you back raiha, now maybe your fight against craig can finish....which I doubt, seeing as how you two have such huge egos, lol.... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Well, if Craig would quit shoving his weight around and start treating this fight as if we were equals, which we are, there wouldn't be such a problem.
~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen][i]As soon as the words left his mouth, Sabirsing disapeared and returned behind him, kicking upwards......catching him between the legs. She whipped around and slammed the palm of her hand into his mouth....then drew back and spat out an incantation......

A searing bolt of energy crackled from her hands and struck Craig through and through, pushing him into the hole she had just come out of. He looked up, dazed...and Sabirsing tossed a ball of magic up and down lightly.[/i]

Sabir: ...I love cruel irony.

[i]Waiting silently....Sabirsing condensed the magic in her hands and drew a circle of fire in the air.....[/i][/COLOR]