OtakuBoards

Dragonball-a new hope

Sephiroth

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing concentrated, and soon the spirits inside her soul began to writhe with energy and the nine energy centers in her body began to radiate a kind of erthreal energy.[/i]

Claire: What is she doing?

Seph: Centering magic.

Claire: The nione Chakras?

Seph: Yeah, I think so.[/COLOR]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew continues to pace along the lounge his eyes fixed on the floor. He continued there waiting for the next few fiights whiich didn't seem to want to happen. Andrew was starting to get very bored and was getting angry. He stopped his pacing and instantly teleported infront of seph. Andrew looked at Sephiroth calmly and began to speak.

Andrew: Say Seph, When are the fights gonna continue?

Seph: Ummmmmm.........

seph: the next match shall begin now, I am now going to announce the fights

[and with that, sephiroth teleported to the middle of the arena, welcomed by cheers from the crowd]

seph: ladies and gentlemen, the tournament quarter finals shall now begin....

for the first match, it shall be the soul reaver againt myself

the second match shall be craig versus sabirsing

the third match shall be neil versus andrew

the fourth match shall be aj versus claire

and now, the first fight of the quarter finals shall begin, so will the soul reaver come down to the arena so we may begin our battle

[in mere seconds, the soul reaver was standing directly in front of sephiroth, the two of them stared off at each other for a few minutes, and then the sound of the announcer's voice was heard to start the match]

to be continued....

[sephiroth and the soul reaver lunged at each other exchanging punches and kicks, neither fighter getting the upper hand, sephiroth threw multiple ki blasts one after another at the soul reaver, who manages to dodge every shot with ease, the soul reaver lands in the middle of the ring and raises one arm and points it towards sephiroth, a green beam shoots out towards sephiroth, who just manages to dodge it]

reaver: this is no challenge at all, sephiroth, show me your full power, at least grant me a challenge

seph: very well, if you wish

[in an instant, a huge amount of energy surges out of sephiroth, as he now stands there as an ssj3

reaver: your holding back, why bother?

seph: lets just say this is a test for me to see how powerful you are

[and with that, both fighters went at it again]

to be continued....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]*snorts* Easy pickins'... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]LOL, don't kill him now..........my character is in a reversion stage, so she's not going to bring him back any time soon.......when she's done, she's not even going to care. :devil:[/COLOR]

OOC: heh. .well I'm going to give my char a boost so he's at least. .erm. .40 mill :rolleyes:

-------

*Athen collapsed onto the ground breathing heavilly and pleased with his progress, soon he would be elidgeable for the tournament*

Athen: whoa. .rush. .*falls asleep*

--------

Athens Stats:

Strength: 10 000 000
Speed: 10 000 000
Dexterity:10 000 000
Ki:10 000 000

Total: 40 000 000

[COLOR=royalblue]Cheapo.
~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Sabir: [i]Varis....let me go.[/i]

Varis: [i]Make me. You thought you could control me.......As soon as you pick up the lance and fight, I will break free.[/i]

Sabir: [i]You faithless b*tch.[/i]

Varis: :smirk:[/COLOR]

Easy pickings? I wouldn't get so confident there Neil, I got a surprise in store for you even if you are "the almighty Blank"..................That was meant to be sarcastic by the way.
------------------------------------------
Andrew looks on as Sephiroth tries his power against this Soul Reaver.

Andrew: *thinking* He's got a hell of a power level...........I like it!

Seconds out..... Round 2. o_o'
----------------------------------------------

Craig was the only one besides Seph and the Soul Reaver who wasn't in the trainsers lounge. He stood a few feet in front of it, perfectly stil, his head tilted slightly forward, his arms at his sides, his eyes closed.

AJ: What's he upto?

Sabir: He's concentrating n the Soul Reaver, studying his moves and watching his technique incase he has to fight him. Seph set it up so that he would fight Soul Reaver first, so that we could study him hard, so that we would have the advantage if we fought.

AJ:But won't he do the same when you and Craig fight?

Sabir: He'll try........ but I have a wide variation of fighting styles, and Craig could just mimic Soul Reaver's style, or anyone elses in the fight.

AJ: I see............

Andrew stood a little way behind Craig also looking at the fight and how Sephiroth fought too, If Seph did manage to beat the Soul Reaver, He might have to face him later. Andrew looked on at the 2 compete...........

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing leaned on her Zamma-To quietly, watching the two fight.......tightening her grip on her staff, she closed her eyes. Fighting down the panic in her chest, she forced herself to breath deeply.[/i]

Craig: Okay?

Sabir: No....[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MajinVegeta [/i]
[B]Easy pickings? I wouldn't get so confident there Neil, I got a surprise in store for you even if you are "the almighty Blank"..................That was meant to be sarcastic by the way.[/B][/QUOTE]

Andrew, if you even had a half of a brain cell, you'd see that when you fight/RP, it's not how strong you [i]think[/i] you are, it's how well you describe everything and succ. Which is why only Craig and Raiy would be a slight challenge for me.. Duh..

[B]

Andrew, if you even had a half of a brain cell, you'd see that when you fight/RP, it's not how strong you [i]think[/i] you are, it's how well you describe everything and succ. Which is why only Craig and Raiy would be a slight challenge for me.. Duh.. [/B][/QUOTE]

and as the creator of this rpg, not to mention a supermod, I have the power to make sephiroth a thousand times more powerful ;)

lets keep it realistic, ok folks?
--------
[both fighters exchanged punches and kicks, neither fighter at an advantage, when suddenly things were in favour of the reaver as he began to pummel down on sephiroth]

reaver: face it sephiroth, you are no match to me, particularly in your current form

seph: well if you want me to turn up the heat....

[a huge burst of energy suddenly exploded out of sephiroth, so strong that even the reaver was having difficulty in standing in his current position, finally sephiroth stopped, omega ssj3 status was now achieved]

reaver: I am not very impressed

seph: try telling me that after I pummel you to the ground

[the two forces exploded into one another, every punch and kick thrown shaking the entire arena, it would be a miracle if the arena remained intact after this battle]

to be continued....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

and as the creator of this rpg, not to mention a supermod, I have the power to make sephiroth a thousand times more powerful ;)
[/B][/QUOTE]

............No you don't........

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]
lets keep it realistic, ok folks?
[/B][/QUOTE]

Ok, you get a cookie.... *gives Seppy a cookie* You've succesfully stumped me.. Please explain, dude..O.o;;;;

[B]

Ok, you get a cookie.... *gives Seppy a cookie* You've succesfully stumped me.. Please explain, dude..O.o;;;; [/B][/QUOTE]

stop arguing over who is the strongest, I tell you now that soul reaver is stronger than all of us....

I know the Soul Reaver is stronger...... I just like being an azz....:p
-- -- -- -- -- -- --
[i]Blank sighed deeply, letting his hang back as his body slumped in a chair.[/i]

Blank: Wow..... What an interesting match.... SNOORZVILLE! I wish Sephiroth would just power up, dammit.. Go Level Four or something.

Andrew: I'm suprised a guy like you would know about Level Four.

Blank: It's a Saiyan's true form.. And you can only substain it if you have a tail.... Like me.

Andrew: *sneering* Don't you mean like Neil?

Blank:............

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!! :flaming:

[i]Both Sayjians turned to stare at her sudden outburst. Her knuckles were white and her eyes were snapping red dangerously.[/i]

Andrew: Are you......okay?

Sabir: *gasp* I'm sorry. Oh damn.

Blank: What's this.....you feeling sorry for yelling at us?

[i]Fighting down Varis's rage, she stood up straight, and looked away, praying her hair was still brown, not green.[/i][/COLOR]

OOC: cheap I may be. .but I'm not about to post 40 times to get up with you ppl:rolleyes:

hmmm. .well if its how you type. .than why was my fight with Sabir interrupted :p
----

*Athen wakes up and gets to his feet, he smiles inwardly, still pleased with himself.*

Athen: maybe now I can get a rematch. .or atleast a fight:rolleyes:

*Athen powers up slightly and flies to the tourney*

If we're basing power on descriptive writing Neil, then lets just say I've only been using 3% of my power since I came on Otaku. (I'm not arguing, I just wanted to add this in to make myself look good....)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Craig's tail suddenly swished down from around his waist, letting everyone know that he had it, but otherwise he remained still.

Andrew: Since when did he have a tail?

Sabir: He's always had one. It got cut off by Frieza in their fight, and it grew back by the end of the Muu fight.

Blank: Is he ever gonna talk again before he fights?

AJ: Doubt it........

Not starting any argumnents either but Neil, If you weren't so big headed you might actually say something intelligent........thank you, no offence by the way :D
-----------------------------------------
Andrew looked down at his trenchcoat and then back up at the arena........He began to stray to the side and spotted some big bald guys shouting stuff at Seph and Reaver. Andrew shock his head and muttered to himself.

Andrew: Natives!

He slowly turned and took a seat nearby.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]If we're basing power on descriptive writing Neil, then lets just say I've only been using 3% of my power since I came on Otaku. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh my..... You actually.....thought I was TRYING up until now? *laughs his evil laugh*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B](I'm not arguing, I just wanted to add this in to make myself look good....)
[/B][/QUOTE]

Well, you failed miserably...

Now I just wish something interesting can happen, so Neil can expell Blank from his body aga---*shuts mouth, clapping hand over mouth* :nervous:

[COLOR=royalblue]LOL, typical testosterone war. Well, FYI, I don't give shît who's the most poweful, nor does it matter. What matters is how good you can make it sound.............and how good looking your character is.....;)...............and that's that.[/COLOR]

OOC: *laughs and falls out of his chair* *cough* well I better stop portraying my character as the underdog

:rolleyes:

-----

*Athen lands in the arena, noticing that the matches have started again, he wanders around looking for any sign of when he's up, or if there are any unofficial matches*

Athen: *notices Blank* *walks up to the arena, beside himself with anger, but contains it and waits until the match is over*

Sabir: *sees Athen* :smirk: Junior division to easy for you? wanna play with the adults?

Athen: *shrugs* I'm ready:smirk: *turns back to watch the match*