OtakuBoards

Dragonball-a new hope

Sephiroth

I kinda agree with you there raiha, craig, you should tone down the invincibility thing a bit, after all raiha has been a part of this rpg from the start, as you have, the way I see it the both of you should be at about the same level, even sephiroth isn't invincible, in fact I have big plans for him which will shock you, haha....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!!! Me tone it down? I ask you Seph, to read over the fight. If you notice, not even in ONE of Raiha's posts have I got a punch in, whereas in my posts she gets almost as many attacks in as me. Notice when I used my attack, she seals up the wound and fights as if nothing has happened, whereas I now have a gaping wound in my chest from her attack.
Everyone knows how I normally fight, and if I wasn't fighting against someone who self proclaimed near Invincible, then I could fight like I normally do.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[I]Craig lied in a heap on rocks and stones in the crater. He slowly opened his eyes, and blinked a few times. He could only see a ring of fire above him.

Craig: The hell??

Craig shook his head in short sharp movements, coming to his senses finally. Above he saw Sabir charging up an attack.

Craig: Oh.... this is just peachy.

Suddenly, the fire ring began to move steadily towards him. He shuffled, moving the rocks off his body.

Craig: Ah crap.............

Craig coiled up, then barged into the side of the crater just as the Firering was about to hit. He travelled into the very ground under the arena. A huge mushroom cloud of snoke bellowed out from the crater..... Craig could neither be seen nor sensed.

Suddenly, the ring started to rumble slightly, and small rocks started to rise shakily from the floor. Suddenly a large blue beam shot straight from the floor, a few feet from where Sabir was. She turned to it, and suddenly Craig appeared behind her, several new cuts and sores covering his body.

Craig quickly snapped his arm forward, delivering an open side palm chop to the back of Sabir's neck. She was knocked forward several feet, clutching her neck. She turned swiftly and fired a beam. Craig quicjly went into a spinning motion and deflected it.

He stopped spinning, only to be greeted by Sabir's boot. She hit him hard in the chest, right in his open wound. He leaned forward, gritting his teeth, and clutching his chest, while at the same time trying to stop blood from spewing out of his mouth. He let out a groan, then unexpectiedly went nuts. He started attacking Raiha revegingly with his left arm and two legs.

After some time, Craig managed to catch Sabir with a vicious backhand to the side of the jaw. Her head snapped sidewards violently, blood flying from her mouth. She slowly turned back to face Craig, as she wiped the blood from her mouth.

Craig's eyes narrowed, as he continued to clutch his chest. His aura suddenly formed around him, as he launched forward with a flurry of kicks, attacking at very accurate and very fast speeds.[/I]

[COLOR=seagreen][i]Craig shot his fist forward, connecting solidly with the small of Sabirsing's back. She arched forward and recoiled, whipping her legs against Craig's side in a quick one two action... He slammed his knee against Sabirsing's stomach, and she winced then let herself flip backwards.....She cut in sideways, but he caught her leg and twisted forwards. Sabirsing used the momentum to whip forward, kicking him in the shins, then tug herself free. The two stared at eachother, then locked hands, both twisting for domination, then Sabirsing shoved him hard and he pushed back......

He smiled slightly and wrenched his hands back...and she moved with his pull, touching her forehead to the ground, her feet still planted on the floor, then she stood upright and jerked forward, sending him over her head, he flew around and pulled Sabirsing with him. The two hit the ground together, then broke apart...[/i]

Craig: Manseko HA!

Sabir: Dragonbane.

[i]The two beams collided, then exploded...blasting the rest of the arena apart......Sabirsing took her arms away from her face and licked the blood off her lips....as soon as the tangy sweet taste registered in her mouth, she grimaced....fangs bursting from her jaws. There was an agonizing crack, then they formed completely....She lurched forward, shaking her head, then standing upright. Craig appeared in front of her and smirked slightly...

In response, Sabirsing brought both hands behind her back and rammed against Craig, headbutting him upwards, then she clamped her fingers down on his shoulders and bit down on his neck savagely, peircing an artery....he yelped and twisted free, leaving several pints of his own blood in Sabirsing's mouth.[/i]

Sabir: .....

[i]Her epxression was closed and unreadable. She swallowed, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and savored the energy humming through her veins. Craig felt the deep wound in his neck and grimaced.....He drew his fingers away, and stared at the red liquid.....[/i]

Craig: ....gross.

Sabir: Instinct.

Craig: Instinct my åss! That hurt.

Sabir: .....

[i]Cocking one eyebrow, she let her arms fall to her sides and spread her wings.....flexing them joyfully, then clapping them together. She shot upwards twisting in a tight spiral, then wheeled around to face Craig, claws barred.....fangs stained bright crimson.[/i][/COLOR]

[I]Craig suddenly relaxed his muscles, and closed his eyes. He out his hand over his neck, and kept it there. Other than that,he stopped moving. Sabir stared at him strangely for a moment, then she launched forward, and threw a punch, stopping it a centimetre from Craig's face. Still Craig did not move.

Andrew: What's wrond.... why isn't he fighting back, is he mocking her?

Neil: No fool....... he's losing concentration from the wound, and he's trying to seal it up. He can't very well fight if he passes out from blood loss.

Craig let out a low moan. Blood ran down from under his hand, down his neck, onto his chest. His teeth were gritted, and suddenly his hand started glowing. The glow transferred onto the blood, and it followed the trail down onto his chest. When all the blood was glowing, it absorbed into his skin.

Craig opened his eyes, emotionless as they were, they seemed to show pain. He removed his hand...... the wound was gone, but the pain was still there. He brought his hand down to his side, and yelled at the top of his lungs, as his black aura exploded around him, and his power started increasing greatly. Lightning started to flicker around his aura.

Craig: Your gonna be bummed when I tell you about the diseases in my blood aren't you?

Sabir: GAH!?!

Craig: Hahahaha........ so foolish.

Craig lunged forward suddenly, and drove his knee into Sabir's gut. She leaned forward, gasping for air, and he grippied her throat. She started pummeling him relentlessely in the chest area, and he was knocked back, releasing the grip on her throat. He shook it off, then flew back at her, and they started sparring furiosly again. [/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]glad to see everything is sorted now, now for gods sake can you two please try and speed this up? this is getting almost as long as the fight I had with warlock in dragonball battlefied, lol.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Lmao...... I doubt they'll hurry up. and you still have the fight between me and Andrew (If he ever shows up again), so don't expect to get this over with soon. :P

And yes, Warlock can be quite the trickster...

Oh yeah, Seppy....*honks* :P

[COLOR=royalblue]"Sorry about this Craig."

[i]Sabirsing's hand shot back, then she thrusted forward, a blast of highly concentrated magic burst from her oustretched hand. It cut through Craig and burned its way through. He gasped, then whipped his arm around, cutting off the conection.[/i]

"Apoligy is for the weak."

"...You're seriously misinformed."

[i]Versing a quick spell, Sabirsing disapeared in a blaze of white and pulled off a quick Mass Zennis spell.....it contracted and was met dead on with Craig's Kamehameha wave.......the two struggled back and forth for control, then Sabirsing reapeared and let the wave hit her.......she was tossed backwards.....[/i][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]

Lmao...... I doubt they'll hurry up. and you still have the fight between me and Andrew (If he ever shows up again), so don't expect to get this over with soon. :P

And yes, Warlock can be quite the trickster...

Oh yeah, Seppy....*honks* :P [/B][/QUOTE]

bwahaha, yet another person honks, soon I shall become the supreme ruler of otakuboards!

*queue, insane laughter*

Seph, you'll probably end up having to pick a winner..... 'cause I know I'm not going to concede, and I doubt Sabir will.

*scratches head* Oh yeah, *honks*
--------------------------------------------------------------------

[I]When the smoke cleared, Sabir's left arm and side were badly burnt from the wave. Craig stood, arms extended, breathing heavily. They stared at each other coldly.

Sabir: You'll pay for that.......

Craig: Oh, I don't think so. I'm still paying you back for all the blood I've lost with your cannibulistick ritual.

Craig straightened up, and his black aura exploded around him, lightning flickering viciously around it. Sabir and Craig launched at each other, and both struck with a vicious kick. Their legs smacked against each other's, and snapped backwards. Then they started attacking in a blind fury again.

After some time, Sabir connected with a kick to Craig's hip. Craig leaned to the side, but used that momentum to spin round and hit Sabir with a vicious roundhouse kick to the cheek.[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Blood rose behind Sabirsing's eyes...engulfing her senses completely. The humming stared deep in her veins, then swarmed outward, covering her body with a flickering blue aura. She tore off her outer tunic and boots, and they dropped to the ground like a stone. Then she flexed herself and waited.[/i]

"It wasn't a ritual."

"Yeah, and I'm santa claus."

"I don't believe in him."

[i]Bringing both her hands forward, Sabirsing concentrated her aura and tensed herself.....prepared for the worst, which was soon to come...[/i][/COLOR]

Raiha, shut the Hell up. I ain't a suckup..... Seppy just ownz j00. Don't you EVER try to categorize me, woman...

Wow, Raiha's even stopped posting up the names of who's speaking. And with her blatant disregard for matching a character's personalities with the character, I doubt we'll ever TRUELY be sure who says what...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Seph, you'll probably end up having to pick a winner..... 'cause I know I'm not going to concede, and I doubt Sabir will.

*scratches head* Oh yeah, *honks*
[/I] [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, I think I'll have to, I'll pick a winner by monday if neither of you concede by then, I will jugde on post quality and fight style, or I may just do a coin toss, lol....

bwahaha! yet another honk! :devil:

Righty-ho skip........ but may I suggest that you think up something for the loser and other non fighting members to do, because I'm sure whoever's not fighting will be bored as hell.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[I]Craig suddenly dropped down to his knee's as he turned, and sweeped Sabir's legs from under her. She managed to flip onto her hands, and then spring backwards back onto her feet, only to see Craig right in her face charging at her. She flew backwards, blobking her body as Craig pummeled at her with his fists only. He went to throw a bid left hook, but she shot up swiftly into the air.

Craig gave chase, and sabir brought her arms forward, and fired a beam down at Craig. He dissapeared jsut as the beam was about to hit him, appearing to the side of it, as he continued to charge at Sabir. She fired another beam, and again he dissapeared, this time appearing to the right. As he appeared he shot a beam of his own, and Sabir dissapeared just as it was about to slam into her.

Craig turned around and fired a beam, seemingly into nothingness. Sabir suddenly appeared in the path of the beam, but confidently dissapeared again as the beam was about to hit her. She appeared about a yard from Craig, and started pummeling him relentlessely. He was accurately blocking each attack, both fighters looking extremely impressive.

Sabir drew her right leg back, and lunged it forward in a vicious kick. Craig gripped her leg with his right hand as it was inches from his face, and he grinned. Sabir twisted her leg around in his grip, and then threw her other leg into an enzigury. Craig ducked, releasing the grip from her other leg. She quickly turned to face him again, and he threw his left fist at her chest. She slapped his fist firmly away, and threw a punch at his head. He tilted his head to the side, avoiding the punch.

Craig suddenly shipped his hand into Sabir's side, putting all his force into her kidneys. She leant to the side, gritting her teeth. She span suddenly and roundhouse kicked Craig in the shoulder. She knocked Craig into a spinning motion. He span round, and back handed her firmly in the jaw.

Sabir plummted towards the arena, her body limp. She looked up at Craig, and extended her arm. She fired a beam, as she dissapeared. Craig zenzokened out of the way as the beam was about to hit him, landing on the floor of the arena. He looked about, his pitch black eyes, nothing in them but death, stared about the arena.

Sabir suddenly appeared above him, and started throwing punches at him with excellent power and precision. Craig blocked each one, as she slowly started to force him into the arena floor itself. The arena floor started breaking apart under Craig's feet as he was droven into it, by Sabir's relentless attack. Suddenly he dissapeared, and Sabir looked around for him, while keeping her guard up. [/I]

I am here Neil, I just see no need in posting if I'm not fighting or taking part in anything right now.

Say Seph, like Craig said, is there anything for us to be doing while not fighting?

and not to be different..............*honk*

[COLOR=seagreen][i]Sabirsing focused her remaining energy inward, then let it explode into the air as Craig reapeared.....the two flew back about twenty feet, then surged forward, meeting halfway.....the sound echoed through the arena....Forty bulls charging around a stadium wouldn't of made as much noise. Filled with a concentrated fury, Sabirsing sparred with Craig, exchanging every punch and kick with one of her own......Several minutes later, Sabirsing fell to earth like a stone. Hitting the ground with an agonizing crack, she looked upwards at the sky and Craig.....[/i]

"Had enough? Or should they start counting?" [Craig said this.]

"I'm up."

[i]Pushing herself off the ground with one arm, Sabirsing flipped forward, landing on the balls of her feet. She cracked her neck slowly, then raised an arm over her head and with the other, grasped it at the elbow.[/i]

"You who cross between Earth and Sky, meet the place of transparency....Kadove, TOUMAN!"

[i]A blast of ice flew from the sky and slashed through the air like a fallen sattelite. It hit Craig dead on, freezing him solidly in midair. He hovered for two seconds, then hit the ground, the frozen water melting into the ground......he stood up, shivering....Sabirsing smiled. The time that had taken had given her the time to regenerate.[/i]

"You're terrible at sparring."

"You're terrible at magic." [Craig said this.]

"Fair enough."[/COLOR]

OOC: mmm. .*forgot almost about this* whats my name in this again?. .erm. .Athen?

-------

[i]Athen gradually made his way back to the arena, unlike a mass of people getting out of it. No doubt the match going on was interesting. .[/i]

Athen: hmm. .wonder when I'm up. .

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=royalblue]"Taste this Craig."

[i]In one quick movement, Sabirsing shoved her hands against Craig's chest, firing a heavy blast of magic into him at the same time...His mouth hung open, then clamped shut...Sabirsing reapeared behind him, driving her knee into the small of his back.....Craig whirled around and the two went at it again....finally, Sabirsing's eyes sparked blue and green, and her hair spiked upwards and turned blonde.[/i]

"It's party time."

[i]Sabirising smirked again, cocking her head to one side...[/i]

"Damn straight girl!"

[i]Craig went Super Sayjian as well, and the two glared at eachother, their golden auras clashing against eachother...A brilliant smile flashed across Sabirsing's face, and she brought her hands to her right side, as if she was preparing a Kamehameha wave...Craig did the same and the two built up their power. Firing at almost the same time, one white beam and one red beam surged forward...[/i]

"SUKARNO!!"

"KAMEHAMEHAAAA!!

[i]The two beams collided and began to move back and forth....Sabirsing shoving and Craig pushing....The sweat beaded down Sabirsing's face but she continued with her attack, refusing to quit.......[/i][/COLOR]

Since when do girls go SSJ? -.-;;;;
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
[i]Neil ever so slowly approched the ring, standing a few feet away, looked as pissed as ever.[/i]

Neil: "When will that foolish girl realize that she is merely being PLAYED with?!"

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]let the girl become a super saiyajin, does it really matter? :p [/B][/QUOTE]

To people who actually care, yes.....

......... ............ ............ WHERE IS THAT DAMMED CRAIG?!?!!?

Whoopsy doodle......... my mind hasn't been working recently..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[I]Craig's angered look turned to a grin suddenly. His black eyes flickered with a white glimmer.

Neil: 3............ 2........... 1.........

Craig's aura suddenly doubled in size, and his hair spiked up more towards the back. His Muscles tightened, and his veins bulged out. Vicious lightning bolts started flickering around his huge aura.

His "Kamehameha" (which, btw, I don't use) turned a rich crimson, and tripled in size, swallowing Sabir's beam and englulfing her in scolding Ki. She screeched in pain, as she fell limply into the ground, scorch marks all over her. She hit the ground like a pile of rocks. Craig lowered himself to the ground, and stood about 6 feet away from Sabir, as she struggled to her feet.

Sabir: How....... how did you turn SSJ2 so easily?

Craig chuckled slightly.

Craig: Oh, I've been very fond of the second level since I achieved it, and I've spent most of my time thereafter perfecting it.

Sabir: Well regardless, it still won't be enough......

Sabir clenched her fists, as her muscles tightened. She launched forward at Craig, throwing her fists wildly at him in a relentless onslaught. Craig blocking all of her attacks with ease.

Sabir: Impressive..... Looks like I'll have to go to a higher transfrmation myself......[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing could feel her spine reforming and curving to the side. She arched her back, letting the agonizing pain wrench her body.....then she whipped forward, fangs curving, nails growing.....She screamed aloud, like a mountain lion, then she went feral, and her aura snapped around her viciously, crackling against Craig's. Sabirsing steped foward, her aura blazing around her, then concentrating itself directly to her body.[/i]

Craig: Ready to die?

Sabir: Ladies first. *gestures*

Craig: Oo, low blow.

[i]Grinning, slightly, she bowed again, flicking her scaled wings twice. Then she furled them to her back and flung herself forward, fists raised. Craig caught her by the wrist and twisted backwards. She moved with his attack and her back nearly touched the floor. Then she shoved her hands upwards, catching him in the chest again....reopening the wound. Craig gasped, then swung his palm against the side of her face, knocking her backwards. She landed on her hands and flipped forward, landing on her feet. She twisted her back slightly, realigning her spine, then she stepped forward, flexing her claw.[/i]

Sabir: ....does your body hurt enough yet?[/COLOR]