Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I can't decide which wallpaper I should use.

[url=http://necrophilia.nu/haruka/desktopkyoko1.jpg]This is the first one.[/url]

[url=http://necrophilia.nu/haruka/desktopkyoko2.jpg]This is the second one.[/url]

Naturally, I can't use both wallpapers at once and I can't pick which one I like best.

So please choose and give me reasons, otherwise that wouldn't merit discussion and the Big Bad Wolf will blow my thread down.
Posted
That was a fast response...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Half_Shaded [/i]
[B]I like the first one better. It's soft on the eyes and the girl looks innoncent. Who is she? [/B][/QUOTE]

She's fukada kyouko. Actress, singer, model, idol, most beautiful face (two years in a row)/most beautiful eyes/second most adored features as chosen by Junon magazine, and most of all, a total babe.
Posted
lol You sound like my brother obsessing over Sango from Inu Yasha. She is really pretty though. I wonder why I've never heard of her before.
Posted
Okay, well 1st I have a question.....why are you going to a site called Necrophellia? Thats kind of.....gross....

I like the second one better b/c the girl just looks cuter and happier!

Still, I am wondering what someone would be doing at a site called that...


Kaola
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaola Su [/i]
[B]Okay, well 1st I have a question.....why are you going to a site called Necrophellia? Thats kind of.....gross....[/B][/QUOTE]

Because I'm a total necrophiliac, baby.

Actually, it's a friend-of-an-ex-friend's server, they hosted my website back when I had one (don't worry it's returning - better than ever!!!11). Since I still have space there I mostly just use it to store garbage like this. Don't really know why they picked that name though... it was either that or "jigoku.nu", and based on experience, nobody ever remembers Japanese names, so I went with necrophilia.
Posted
lol. I thought I would be the first to see the Necrophilia title, but I'm too late. Anyway, I prefer the first one more because it seems more like a normal wallpaper, whereas the other one seems like a photo I'd use in a magazine.

I prefer the second photo more, actually, but it just doesn't seem good for a desktop.
Posted
Hah! I figured someone would have said something soon! I guess I just notice weird stuff like that! You scared me for a second when you said you were a total necrophiliac!! LOL

KAola
Posted
Hey! What's that ASCII stuff going around there? Hmm... I like the first one better for a desktop, because the second one looks a bit "odd" as a desktop theme... So yeah, I'll keep the first one.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarK DeatH [/i]
[B]Hey! What's that ASCII stuff going around there? Hmm... I like the first one better for a desktop, because the second one looks a bit "odd" as a desktop theme... So yeah, I'll keep the first one. [/B][/QUOTE]

He's running a program called NJStar or something liek that. Anyway, it lets you type out inJapanese and Englisha nd converts the html code into actual Japanese characters for your computer to display on WinAMp and Windows explorer and IE and various other places. It has two options, ASCII and Romanji I think is the other.

I dunno, Kyoko on a bike or Kyoko with a glove. Go with neither and make a wallpaper of that scary Kyoko from Ring 2! WAI! You have to see it Jimmy-pants! ACK! You posted it in your journal! NEVER do that. ::ISH SCARED!::

Out of those two, the Bike one. She just looks so happy, and you can see cleavage.
Posted
Sure, maybe with a magnifying glass.... besides, if I wanted cleavage I'd use [url=http://japanfunny.city4free.net/kyoko/kyoko537.jpg]this[/url] wallpaper hehe.

Personally I find that picture from Ring 2 sexy, haha. She has that whole "come hither" look... as well as "I'm possessed by a demon".
Posted
I really like the second pic, but, I didnt really care for it as a desktop, so I stole it and made another one real quick...laf.

If you like it you are more then welcome to use it, if you would like diff colours too, let me know. ^_^

I was going to attach it - but I guess it's a bit too large - and since I refuse to save it as a Jpeg, here it is,...

[URL="http://www.otakulab.com/DesktopKyoto1152x864.gif"]Here she is[/URL]
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]I definately pick the second one.
Mainly because it actually feels like the street is in front of you. Kinda... 3D-ish. x.x'

All the piccies I've seen you use are great quality, too. >>;[/color] [/size]
Posted
You could just always download one of the many wallpaper cycler things there are around for free. Set them to change as often as you want and you'll be set.

That's what I'd do anyway.

Either way, I go with the second picture. I wouldn't use any edit of it, as it kind of kills off the fun the picture conveys.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...