Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I know this thread will be closed but I couldnt give a ****

Thanks to a certain person I am leaving OB permanently now

So laters guys, and thanks a LOT James

*******
Guest cloricus
Posted
Bye Sephiroth.

-eps-
Guest Majin Buu
Posted
Wha.. Why I tink your cool :) ohhh well thats too bad. Wish i coulda known ya better :) Bye
Posted
well, im very sorry if I made you want to leave so much. I didnt think you would have this kind of reaction to what happened. Well, sorry it had to turn out this way..... Cya' around.
Posted
[color=#9933ff]...[i]WHAT?!?[/i] Are you like... some possessed monkey taking over Sephiroth's body? O_O Hookay... Well, if you wanna leave, then you're leaving, and nothing will stop you, and if something did, it certainly wouldn't be a girl you don't even know. o.- Ah. Happy life, and happy trails to you, Seph.[/color]
Posted
Whoa, what happened Safer? It's sad to see you going, you've had a great history with us here at OB. We'll miss you :) (at least some of us)
Posted
Even though I haven't ever spoken with you, I am sorry to hear that you're leaving. I know that you've been here a long time and a lot of people are going to be sad to see you leave. Best wishes.
Posted
[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25549[/url]

I have a very hard time believing that any sane person would get [i]that[/i] upset over what happened in this thread. That's like something a twelve year old would do.

So I don't know. Considering what has happened with his name before thanks to some one I don't care to mention, I'm not even going to believe it is him. It seems too damn immature to be him; but if I'm wrong, I'm wrong.
Posted
It could be Proud Clod again, we had a incident about that before. I wouldn't think Safer would get so upset over such as small thing.
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]I must agree with Semjaza. I mean Sephiroth has been one of the most highly respected members of OB, mainly for his maturity. I don't think that could be him. But if it is....damn he really is immature. I don't think someone should get so huffy puffy over alittle dispute. Hell Harry and I had tons of 'em but I never hated the guy o.O.

Personally if that is the real Sephers. I think you are being rash and immature. I know its your decision and I can't change it for you, but I actually find it pathetic that you are leaving for such a insignificant thing.[/COLOR]
Posted
Semjaza, you are correct I think. It's partly my fault that Seph is leaving. I dont really see why someone would leave after a small little argument like that, but it is Seph's choice. And again, Im sorry it turned out like this Sephiroth.
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]K.K.C I just wanted to say don't blame yourself for Sephiroth leaving. It is impossible for a group of humans to interact daily without there being arguments here and there. Since Sephiroth has been around her longer than most of these members I assume that he knows that by now. Or atleast I thought he did. There is no reason for you to apalogize for his leaving.[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=#335062]I have to agree with Semjaza.

I doubt that Sephiroth would ever leave over something so ridiculous. It sounds like another Proud Clod episode.

But if it is Seph, then all I can do is express my sincere disappointment. Nobody is above the rules on OtakuBoards and nobody, regardless of the time they've been here, has the right to be rude to other members.

I don't care who it is -- I will hold everybody to the same standard. And that's the way it should be. I'm not here to hand out preferential treatment or something.

But anyway, I don't know if this is Seph or not. If it's not, I'm guessing Seph will speak to me over AIM anyway.

EDIT: Sephiroth has just spoken to me on AIM and confirmed that this isn't him. Someone else used his computer. Seph was not even in Birmingham (his home) at the time of the post.

[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...