treton_noir Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 of crap. so yeah. here's some crap. its colored pencil on some sketch book paper. poop. edit-spelling
Queen Asuka Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Wow, that thing is disturbingly freaky. In a fun, plushie sort of way.[/color][/size]
KKC Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 O_o wow! That is scary! I think you did a good job on it. Its a really scary thing to draw, but it was draw good. *Backs away from CP*
Mitch Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 [size=1] It reminds me of...I can't think of...ah...the pillsbury dough boy, that's it lol. A much better version, I might add. It also reminds me of the doll thing from Korn's Issues album. (ugh, what a bad album lol...well, not exactly, but I've never really liked Korn) I love it, actually.[/size]
Semjaza Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 I still think Issues is Korn's best CD, but that's me. Most people seem to prefer the one that came out before it. Anyway, I like the picture. It has a really strange head shape, but it works for some reason heh.
treton_noir Posted June 20, 2003 Author Posted June 20, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i] [B]It has a really strange head shape, but it works for some reason heh. [/B][/QUOTE] i was going for a rabbit kind of idea. i'm not really sure how well it turned out though. i appreciate all the comments and compliments. i forgot to mention it earlier, but i recently became an art major (which isnt to say that i was recently introduced to art, mind you), so as long as you guys pretend to care, i'll try to keep posting my work. (keep it coming, please. lol) poop. i guess.
Semjaza Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 I'm interested in seeing anything else honestly. I had no idea you could even draw heh.
KittyLynn Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Its cute!! ^^;; *notices people are thinking she's weird* Its cute in its own way. ^^;; Good job on it. -Kitty[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Juu Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]eee! It's sooo cute! ^ .^ *huggles it* Kinda reminds me of the cave-troll in Lord of the Rings. The coloring makes it look all evil-bunny-ish, too. ^^ eeee... *steals it* 10/10.[/color] [/size]
Queen Asuka Posted June 23, 2003 Posted June 23, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]I like it, too, like I've already told you a million times. ^_^ I hope you draw some more things, as well. You seem to have lots of meaning in the work you do, so I'm sure if you'll explain what things mean and put them on here, people may gain a better appreciation of art. :toothy:[/color][/size]
RPGchick Posted June 23, 2003 Posted June 23, 2003 kitty is right! its cute! okay, maybe in not the tiny little baby hush puppy sort of cute, but awwwww...
Vertigo Posted June 23, 2003 Posted June 23, 2003 *blink* *blink* That is SO me if I was a plushie...Cute in a weird sort of way, yet quite disturbing. If you couldn't tell, I love it.
Turkey Posted June 23, 2003 Posted June 23, 2003 If it as a real pluchie, I'd be buying it right now. However, I'm dissapointed because I expected some well-drawn poop, not a voodoo plushie.
KittyLynn Posted June 23, 2003 Posted June 23, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Well drawn poop is good too!! =P -Kitty[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Guest Chris Posted June 23, 2003 Posted June 23, 2003 [color=green][size=1]uhh . . . . how does that look scary or evil? i just don't see it. anyway, it's very good. you are very talented, much better than me. kind of reminds me of an invader zim version of dilbert. good job man.[/size][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now