Kuja Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]did anyone notice that james and adam have the same bday? i mean is that freaky or what?[/font][/color][/size]
Matt.D Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [color=teal][b] Huh....yah that is strange........is there a connection?[/color][/b]
Warlock Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=teal][b] Huh....yah that is strange........is there a connection?[/color][/b] [/B][/QUOTE] Maybe...
Flash Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=teal][b] Huh....yah that is strange........is there a connection?[/color][/b] [/B][/QUOTE] Adam = James' Twin bro; -As is my understanding. :) [I]-Flash[/I]
Warlock Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Adam = James' Twin bro; -As is my understanding. :) [I]-Flash[/I] [/B][/QUOTE] Emm, now there's a possibility... [I]-Warlock[/I]
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]did anyone notice that james and adam have the same bday? i mean is that freaky or what?[/font][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] cool, I haven't checked that out, so two admins from different parts of the world have the same b-days, way cool:p :p :p
Guest Tec-9 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 just a MAJOR coencidence(sp?)... don't trip on it... i ain't...
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i] [B]just a MAJOR coencidence(sp?)... don't trip on it... i ain't... [/B][/QUOTE] Well, it's small world out there, so yeah it's not so surpirsing once you think about it
Sephiroth Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I never knew their b-days were on the same day, what a coincidense....
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]I never knew their b-days were on the same day, what a coincidense.... [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah the amazing conenctions the world bring us
James Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [color=blue]I remember when it was my birthday this year...saying to Adam "Hey, today's my birthday!" And he was like "OMG! Mine is tomorrow!" The dates are the same I think, but Australia is like...14 hours ahead of America. So my birthday was physically a day before his. Still...it's very weird. The only other thing Adam and I share in common is the reaction we have to chocolate milkshakes when we're feeling sick. lol *sigh* It sucks to love something so much only to have it make you feel worse when you're sick lol. Oh well...I'm getting off the track here... ...now where did I leave my pills...[/color]
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=blue]I remember when it was my birthday this year...saying to Adam "Hey, today's my birthday!" And he was like "OMG! Mine is tomorrow!" The dates are the same I think, but Australia is like...14 hours ahead of America. So my birthday was physically a day before his. Still...it's very weird. The only other thing Adam and I share in common is the reaction we have to chocolate milkshakes when we're feeling sick. lol *sigh* It sucks to love something so much only to have it make you feel worse when you're sick lol. Oh well...I'm getting off the track here... ...now where did I leave my pills...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] hehe, lol, that's too cool, hehe:D :D :D :D :D :D :p
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B]i knew that in the old boards... [/B][/QUOTE] oh goodie for you then
Sara Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=blue]...now where did I leave my pills...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I find myself saying that a lot....
RicoTranzrig Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I think I'm getting used to it...a couple members here have nearly the same b-day as I do...
KAMAKAZI Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=blue] ...now where did I leave my pills...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] he he...pills...yummy... [i]Kamakazi out[/i]
amibasuki Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]I think I'm getting used to it...a couple members here have nearly the same b-day as I do... [/B][/QUOTE] yis, there's quite a few ppl like that here firemac and Anna have the same b-day me and Final_Flash's b-days are 1 day apart any others?
RicoTranzrig Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 SsJ chic's and mines are about 4 days...if she ever posted her B-day up...FireMac and BabyGirl are pretty close to mines too, same age also.
Warlock Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 It's not that much of a surprise that so many people's birthday's are near. There are only 365 days in a year, and we have over 200, so it's not surprising...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now