Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]did anyone notice that james and adam have the same bday? i mean is that freaky or what?[/font][/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=teal][b] Huh....yah that is strange........is there a connection?[/color][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

Maybe...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=teal][b] Huh....yah that is strange........is there a connection?[/color][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

Adam = James' Twin bro;
-As is my understanding. :)

[I]-Flash[/I]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Adam = James' Twin bro;
-As is my understanding. :)

[I]-Flash[/I] [/B][/QUOTE]


Emm, now there's a possibility...

[I]-Warlock[/I]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]did anyone notice that james and adam have the same bday? i mean is that freaky or what?[/font][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
cool, I haven't checked that out, so two admins from different parts of the world have the same b-days, way cool:p :p :p
Posted
just a MAJOR coencidence(sp?)... don't trip on it... i ain't...
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]just a MAJOR coencidence(sp?)... don't trip on it... i ain't... [/B][/QUOTE]
Well, it's small world out there, so yeah it's not so surpirsing once you think about it
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I never knew their b-days were on the same day, what a coincidense.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah the amazing conenctions the world bring us
Posted
[color=blue]I remember when it was my birthday this year...saying to Adam "Hey, today's my birthday!" And he was like "OMG! Mine is tomorrow!"

The dates are the same I think, but Australia is like...14 hours ahead of America. So my birthday was physically a day before his. Still...it's very weird.

The only other thing Adam and I share in common is the reaction we have to chocolate milkshakes when we're feeling sick. lol

*sigh* It sucks to love something so much only to have it make you feel worse when you're sick lol. Oh well...I'm getting off the track here...

...now where did I leave my pills...[/color]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=blue]I remember when it was my birthday this year...saying to Adam "Hey, today's my birthday!" And he was like "OMG! Mine is tomorrow!"

The dates are the same I think, but Australia is like...14 hours ahead of America. So my birthday was physically a day before his. Still...it's very weird.

The only other thing Adam and I share in common is the reaction we have to chocolate milkshakes when we're feeling sick. lol

*sigh* It sucks to love something so much only to have it make you feel worse when you're sick lol. Oh well...I'm getting off the track here...

...now where did I leave my pills...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
hehe, lol, that's too cool, hehe:D :D :D :D :D :D :p
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]i knew that in the old boards... [/B][/QUOTE]
oh goodie for you then
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=blue]...now where did I leave my pills...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I find myself saying that a lot....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=blue]
...now where did I leave my pills...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

he he...pills...yummy...
[i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]I think I'm getting used to it...a couple members here have nearly the same b-day as I do... [/B][/QUOTE]
yis, there's quite a few ppl like that here
firemac and Anna have the same b-day
me and Final_Flash's b-days are 1 day apart
any others?
Posted
It's not that much of a surprise that so many people's birthday's are near. There are only 365 days in a year, and we have over 200, so it's not surprising...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...