OtakuBoards

The Simpsons!

Yoda

I love the Simpsons.... I've seen every episode... and then I consistantly watch reruns....

My favorite character..... hmmm Duff Man :p

I guess I don't really have a favorite character, i just like the show in a whole.... wait... no MR. SPARKLE! is my favorite charatcer... same with Flying Seizure Robots and Grimmy was cool too hahaha.... ::watches the Simpson's Trip to Japan episode:: ahh i love this episode... knife goes in, guts come out..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]There is no professor utonium on the simpsons he is known as professor frink. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Grrrr......I'm going to kick Matt in the head! LoL......I forgot what that crazy little scientist's name was, so I asked my friend.....Prof. Utonium....I didn't think that sounded right. Oh well.[/COLOR]:rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I love the Simpsons.... I've seen every episode... and then I consistantly watch reruns....

My favorite character..... hmmm Duff Man :p

I guess I don't really have a favorite character, i just like the show in a whole.... wait... no MR. SPARKLE! is my favorite charatcer... same with Flying Seizure Robots and Grimmy was cool too hahaha.... ::watches the Simpson's Trip to Japan episode:: ahh i love this episode... knife goes in, guts come out.. [/B][/QUOTE]
love duffman then u have seen the episode when he goes
"duffman can't breath oh yeah" that was so funny
im a huge simpson fan never missed an episode i love bart hes the best lenny carl and moe are funny

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by iggy [/i]
[B]
love duffman then u have seen the episode when he goes
"duffman can't breath oh yeah" that was so funny
im a huge simpson fan never missed an episode i love bart hes the best lenny carl and moe are funny [/B][/QUOTE]

Hahaha yeah, Moe put a sticker on his face after moe had gotten a face lift....

Carl is funny when he talks... he doesn't have many lines but he's just funny...

"Duff man says a lot of things, OH YEAH!!!

Okay guys, who says these phrases:
(they are quite hard if your not an expert)

1: He told me to burn things!
2: Get down from there you goofy roofy
3: I don't need to wash my hands, CAUSE I'M HOMER SIMPSON!
4: You made them cancel Platypus man!!!
5: Is Moe that Ugly? Is Barney that Drunk? Is Homer that Bald, Fat, and lazy?
6: Homer if I may compliment you ............ that is one nice rattle snake biting your arm!
7: And we'll all live in cities on the moon!
8: He's probably buying some magic beans with it now!
9: Ich bein ein Schpringfielder!
10: You there, fill my car up with Petrolium Distilate and put air in my tyres! POST HASTE

Guest Voodookanaka
1: He told me to burn things! Ralph wigum
3: I don't need to wash my hands, CAUSE I'M HOMER SIMPSON! Frank Grimes
9: Ich bein ein Schpringfielder! mayor Quimby
10: You there, fill my car up with Petrolium Distilate and put air in my tyres! POST HASTE Mr burns

These are the ones im 100% on, I think I know the others but If I get them wrong I dont want to look a fool.