Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone like The Simpsons? Who's your favorite character:
Mine are:Homer Simpson
Otto man
Apu Nahasapeemapetalon
Ralph Wiggum
Moe Scyzlack
Posted
I love the Simpsons.... I've seen every episode... and then I consistantly watch reruns....

My favorite character..... hmmm Duff Man :p

I guess I don't really have a favorite character, i just like the show in a whole.... wait... no MR. SPARKLE! is my favorite charatcer... same with Flying Seizure Robots and Grimmy was cool too hahaha.... ::watches the Simpson's Trip to Japan episode:: ahh i love this episode... knife goes in, guts come out..
Posted
[COLOR=purple]My all time favorite character will [b]always[/b] be Krusty the clown. He rules! In runner up.....Homer, Apu, Side-show Bob, the comic guy, and Professor Utonium(Meh Hey!)...:laugh::D Soo funny...[/COLOR]
Posted
Bart Simpson. He is always getting in trouble skool. He is funny and stuff......
Posted
Ah! I forgot Dr Frink!!

Knife goes in, guts come out, that's what Osaka seafood concern is all about!

Spare my life, and I shall grant you three(gets stabbed) knife goes in guts come out!

There you go, the Japan episode!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]There is no professor utonium on the simpsons he is known as professor frink. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Grrrr......I'm going to kick Matt in the head! LoL......I forgot what that crazy little scientist's name was, so I asked my friend.....Prof. Utonium....I didn't think that sounded right. Oh well.[/COLOR]:rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I love the Simpsons.... I've seen every episode... and then I consistantly watch reruns....

My favorite character..... hmmm Duff Man :p

I guess I don't really have a favorite character, i just like the show in a whole.... wait... no MR. SPARKLE! is my favorite charatcer... same with Flying Seizure Robots and Grimmy was cool too hahaha.... ::watches the Simpson's Trip to Japan episode:: ahh i love this episode... knife goes in, guts come out.. [/B][/QUOTE]
love duffman then u have seen the episode when he goes
"duffman can't breath oh yeah" that was so funny
im a huge simpson fan never missed an episode i love bart hes the best lenny carl and moe are funny
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by iggy [/i]
[B]
love duffman then u have seen the episode when he goes
"duffman can't breath oh yeah" that was so funny
im a huge simpson fan never missed an episode i love bart hes the best lenny carl and moe are funny [/B][/QUOTE]

Hahaha yeah, Moe put a sticker on his face after moe had gotten a face lift....

Carl is funny when he talks... he doesn't have many lines but he's just funny...
Posted
[color=darkblue]One of my favourite Duff Man quotes...


[b]"Duff Man is thrusting at the direction of the problem!"[/b]

There are so many good quotes from The Simpsons though...it'd take too long to write them all down. :)[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Ah, sweet sweet duffman. [b]"Looks like this lawn needs some H-2-O! OH YEA!"[/b]

I'm sorry, the best character, hands down, is the Mathemagician. "You forgot to carry the oneeeeee."

Shinji[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
someone..hmmmmm..there is someone, i just forgot whom.

i liked the episode where they went to japan and they turned the tv on and started having convulsions on the ground. hilarious.
Posted
[color=rainbow] I like Ralph....but most of all I like Hans the Moleman...."I was saying Boo-urns." lol. That used to be in my signature....maybe I should put it back.....[/color]
Posted
"Duff man says a lot of things, OH YEAH!!!

Okay guys, who says these phrases:
(they are quite hard if your not an expert)

1: He told me to burn things!
2: Get down from there you goofy roofy
3: I don't need to wash my hands, CAUSE I'M HOMER SIMPSON!
4: You made them cancel Platypus man!!!
5: Is Moe that Ugly? Is Barney that Drunk? Is Homer that Bald, Fat, and lazy?
6: Homer if I may compliment you ............ that is one nice rattle snake biting your arm!
7: And we'll all live in cities on the moon!
8: He's probably buying some magic beans with it now!
9: Ich bein ein Schpringfielder!
10: You there, fill my car up with Petrolium Distilate and put air in my tyres! POST HASTE
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Willie
Prof. Frink
Homer Simpson
Moe Syzlak
and
Capital city screwball would be my fav. :D
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
1: He told me to burn things! Ralph wigum
3: I don't need to wash my hands, CAUSE I'M HOMER SIMPSON! Frank Grimes
9: Ich bein ein Schpringfielder! mayor Quimby
10: You there, fill my car up with Petrolium Distilate and put air in my tyres! POST HASTE Mr burns

These are the ones im 100% on, I think I know the others but If I get them wrong I dont want to look a fool.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...