Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Emerald Slumber ( Modern Dreams Remix)


Recommended Posts

Guest Soul-Lyricist
Posted
Hey there people!

I'm Soul-Lyricist this is mine and DJ. Tatum's Story.He tried it twice and in my opinion it didn't do so well.Lets see if I can do a little better.First of all this isn't the third story merely a remix of the first story.

Story:
It is 2001,mysterious evil is slowly engulfing the dream world of Zarcadia.This evil is Gale and the Nightmare army.Eight Guardians were able to the threat of Gale at the cost of Seven Guardians lives.

Flash to now....2003.That same evil is back and stronger.It is threating to engulf Zarcadia and our world too.Silia the last remaining guardian has chosen Eight new guardians to combat this threat.This special eight have powers beyond compare.I'll reveal more of the story when this actually starts.

Here is the requirements
Name:
Age:16-19
Power:
Emerald Color:
Special Skill:
Weapon:


Here are the powers(One per character!)
Fire
Water
Earth
Wind
Plasma
Light
Dark
Ice
Nature
Pyshic

It seems I put ten powers well there can be ten guardians.I'll start when I get eight.
Here is my sign up

Name:Jazz
Age:16
Power:Fire
Emerald Color:Red
Special Skill:Super Speed
Weapon:Fire Blade.
Posted
Name: Praetor Kenshin
Age: 19
Power: Nature
Emerald Color: Forest Green
Special Skill: Plant/Tree control. He can make a trees or plants work for him; limited use.
Weapon: Green Oracle Sword of the Druids (Enchanted Katana)
Posted
Name: Eclecis Feya

Age: 19

Power: Psychic

Emerald Color: Amber

Special Skill: Telekinesis

Weapon: Two blade silver fans

and a little extra...this is how she looks....
Posted
Name: Virtua Ryoujin
Age: 16
Element: Plasma
Emerald Color: Pale green
Ability: Teleport anywhere within clear view.
Weapon: Ibitsu Shin Dokou (Very bad Japanese, I interpret as "Ancient Sword of Distorted Reality")
Guest Soul-Lyricist
Posted
Time to start!Check the adventure arena!We still have a spot left so someone can join! It is the light power by the way.
Posted
Name:Sakura
Age:16
Power:Light
Emerald Color:Clear
Special Skill:Can make light anywhere and can use it as a weapon to blind people.???What powers does Light have?
Weapon:Crystal Blade
Posted
Name: Akira

Age: 16

Power: sun/moon

Emerald Color: gold/silver

Special Skill: can summon creatures, blind people with bright light, cause everlasting darkness, and other unknown powers

Weapon: Double Edged Broad Sword of the Sun, Fan Daggers of the Moon, Orb of the Sun and Moon

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...