Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, today, I went to the docter to get an MRI on my brain. See, I black out and fall, and they can't figure out what is wrong.

Well, I didn't get the MRI, but I did get alot of *****.

First, I have to get an MRI on my brain. Then, I get one on my heart.

All in one day!

Then, a week later, I get my brain waves tested. I don't know why, but I do.

And, I forget when, I have to get a heart moniter -.-

Then, July 13th, I have to sleep all day, cause I have to stay up from nine pm to seven am the next day. I have to sleep in a hospital so they can examine me. -is weirdly scared cause of that movie with Jennifer Lopez-

This is gonna be hell. Well, I am apologizing in advance if I'm short tempered lately. It's cause of those damn docter hippies, I tell yah!

^_^

-Logan
Posted
You should be more concerned about whats wrong with you, and hope its nothing serious. Sure it may suck, but the doctors are just trying to help you.

But you never know, they may be doing all these test, as a means of getting more money out of ya.:shifty:

But what do I know?
Posted
I know it isn't the docters fault...but...I mean...at my age...all this? I mean, come on. I'm sposed to be having fun, not being poked with needles
Guest Majin Buu
Posted
Man that is freaky.. What happend anyway.. U blacked out..? Whats the whole story? It sounds like you must be under alot of presure.. I wouldnt be able to handle all of that.
Guest Majin Buu
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Logan [/i]
[B]I black out and fall, then I'm straight back up again. It's weird...I don't like it. [/B][/QUOTE]

And this happens alot..? Or was it a just 1 time thing?
Posted
Blacking out?

Maybe its low blood pressure, a mild case of epilepsy, or something like that.
When does it usually happen?
Does it just come out of the blue or are you usually doing something?:therock:
Posted
[COLOR=red]Man...that really sucks....
Well tell us what happens and if you have something....and if someone laughs abot it I'll spar them and win!....man i am acting crazy today...maby i need to go to the doctor...[/COLOR]
Posted
I hate MRI's, the ones that have your entire body encased are the worse. I had to take sedatives because I couldn't stop moving.

[quote]-is weirdly scared cause of that movie with Jennifer Lopez-[/quote]
Yeah J-Lo movies are pretty scary.
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Well, I had to have a ultrasond/mamogram and such things done to me. I'm too young for this too. But I'm not going to complain, I'll deal with it and press on. It's the most I can do. You shouldn't worry much. Do as they tell you, and you'll live. Just look at me![/COLOR]
Posted
Hey, I hope it's all just something you'll be able to get taken care of fast. Health issues suck. Good luck with it, and call me if you need anything.
Posted
Heart monitors suck *** because there itchy can't take a shower, gets tangled up when you sleep, draws too much attention, hurt like hell taking it off, the area around it is sticky and limits movement. Don't worry it probably nothin that bad. What i believe is it could be sirulation or a musucel spasm that cut of blood flow. but listen to what the doctors say.
Posted
Yeah, I've had an MRI too. And a wiry-head thingamabob. I hope it's nothing serious. Just make sure you're eating and drinking plenty - that's my problem. If you're ever feeling really down, I'm always here to talk to, remember? I've been through this sort of thing, so there's a common ground there.

I really pray everything's going to be fine.
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]What you said. About this happening for you at too young. I know it sucks, but it still sucks for people who are a lot older then you. It sounds like Diabetes kinda.Epilepsy, also a problem. Don't let the doctors get to you. Live life like there is no tomorrow. ^^;;

-Kitty

And you say, an MRI on your brain. This makes me lean more to Epilepsy. Ask the doctors.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Guest ShadowNinja
Posted
gezz that musta been scary i wouldnt want to do that
i hope its nothing fatle or any thing like that (get better)
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]That does sound strange & all that stuff you have to do does seem a bit, you know.

I haven't experienced anything like this and I really don't know what it's like but, I feel for you. :)

I hope it isn't anything very serious and I wish there was some way I could make you feel better about everything.[/COLOR] :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...