Jump to content
OtakuBoards

rediculously cute looking maids. LOTS!!


Recommended Posts

Guest The Vietnamese
Posted
LOL, hope you guys like girls in uniforms. They're my specialty. And no, They're not half naked LOL
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]sorry, but the picture was cut off.[/size][/color]
Guest The Vietnamese
Posted
oops sorry. lol

here u go
Posted
You showed your little sister ? Lol. Well anyway, you should try coloring in some of your stuff, still, it owns.

10/10
Guest The Vietnamese
Posted
R U CRAZY? I only showed her the one on the top left. I scanned all four pages onto the comp and merged them together. I didn't show her the top right and bottom left ones
Posted
Thats good. Damn good!

You don't happen to own the How to Draw Manga: Maids and Maiko book do you?
Just curious:D
Posted
WOW! Agained I am awed by your talent! You and Mystikal are the 2 most talented drawers and cg-ers on the board I think! You really should post tons more! I love them all so far *saves every last one* Very cute!

[b]10/10[/b]

Kaola
Guest The Vietnamese
Posted
LOL @ Kaola thanks, but with all my pics on my computer right now, I hope you have enough Hard Drive space for all of them. lol j/k I don't have that many. I throw away my old pictures

[quote]Thats good. Damn good!

You don't happen to own the How to Draw Manga: Maids and Maiko book do you?
Just curious[/quote]

Nope, I've heard of similar books, but I've never seen them. I just practice and spend A LOT of time on my drawings
Posted
You should post some more stuff. Maybe you should make a site, like a portfolio, anyway, I love your work and cant wait to see the next piece you post.
Guest The Vietnamese
Posted
sorry to dissapoint you guys, there's something wrong with my internet explorer. It won't let me download or upload anything. I'm still trying to fix it, but it's not working. It might be a while until I upload new pictures
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]very good. you are very talented. good job my friend.[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=red][font=times new roman]Jeezum man that is some excellent work you got there...It all looks real nice (ofcourse I perfer pencil work over CG)

Hope to see more of your work soon :D [/font][/color]
Guest The Vietnamese
Posted
[quote]Those are awesome! *passes out in disbelief* how long have you ben drawing?[/quote]

I was always the best drawer in my classes ever since 2nd grade
Guest The Vietnamese
Posted
well, here's a preview of a maid I'm working on. Sorry, but this one is the cut for the "little kids running around". I'll post the full version as soon as I'm finished. Anyway, here she is, the queen of all maids
Posted
o.o' On the queen of the maids... Did you originally have that little censore thingie there..?

Very good on all of them..

But.. (Don't take this harshly) Why do you always draw near-unclothed people?..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...